It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA already went to Mars ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
USA already went to Mars

listen at 3:01 That's where his old mind slips the truth out.

Could not find any thread bout this, so here it is

Dont know if this have to do anthing with it...
so called top secret mission to Mars in 1962.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Mars Exploration
Here you go. All you want to know from Wikipedia. Please do not make fun of the Red Planet. I love Mars and all the Martians.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I saw this several years back. Yeah, apparently the US went to Mars in 70's where they filmed a sand worm like from Frank Herbert's Dune. I don't believe anything anymore...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Reminds me of the fallout game, those things moving around at the end are deathclaws lol. Don't wanna mess with them

S & F. Could easily be dismissed as a hoax, but I have never seen it, so thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
USA already went to Mars

listen at 3:01 That's where his old mind slips the truth out.

Could not find any thread bout this, so here it is

Dont know if this have to do anthing with it...
so called top secret mission to Mars in 1962.

Saw something on NatGeo a few weeks ago about a new engine coming out in 2011 that will take man to Mars in 39 days.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

Yeah, they're called VASIMR engines. Check the vid...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i think its important that he slipped and said buzz wants to go back to mars and he supports that. That couldn't have been a slip of the tongue in reference to the moon since the topic was buzz supporting Obama's plans not to go back to the moon. So he said mars and meant mars which suggests that he obviously knows we've been to mars already!! Amazing!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If we already went to Mars then why are all the big wigs acting like its a big whoop to go again (like we never been there or something)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We should go to mars to catch that damn sandworm...it has to be tasty!

Anyhow...there is no hard evidence of that..and the conspiracy evidence is pretty weak. Still, I don't claim to know the absolute truth on the situation...so...

As far as we are aware, we have not been to Mars...but the prospect is awesome.

Bring some plants...the atmosphere is a bit thin

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
S&F!
I always thought we've already been to Mars, this just adds to my suspicion...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

of course we been to mars!!! Have you even seen the movie Red Planet!!!!?

How else could we know about all the crazy organisms that live there, and that killed everyone in that mission in the 70's?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Because they was US to know about it now. And they are gonna try to pull something, maybe just want to handpick groups of people because of their certain genetic makeup, and recreate The Human Experiment, like how it happened just 5,000 years ago....

Obama is going to meet up with Nefertiti, and they'll be on The Red Planet living in the New Colony, Earth'll get flooded, but on Mars, we won't age, we'll start cloning ourselves, because of all the radiation, and then we'll come back to earth and play Yahweh.

---- seriously though --------
if someone already has been to Mars, and want to go back, for what other reasons could it be for, other than colonizing? Or perhaps, taking natural resources???

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch what he said at 4:14 also?

Sounds something like this. "I'm not going to be there when we go back to the moon onto mars"

Thoughts on that? Maybe he just meant, going back to the moon, and then going on to mars. Just some food for thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Dear Vandalour

This link is totally fake www.youtube.com...

It is from a science documentary called Science Report aired in 1975 called Alternative Three.

I watched the original showing it raised quite a hulerballoo at the time.

The author of the book Alt 3 Lesley Watkins said later that he had written Alt 3 as fiction however since writing it had found things that point to there being some truth behind the fiction.

This documentary was banned in the USA, I wonder why??????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Holy smokes! That is wild- he couldn't have mistaken Mars for the Moon, as his sentence wouldn't make any sense, as Aldrin obviously doesn't think it's feasible to go back to the Moon. Good find!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You might also be interested in this interview....Laura M Eisenhower talks about the Mars colony www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Sounds like ya got it all figured out, guy. Now let us in on the big secret-- HOW YOU KNOW ALL THIS??

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Man, I love off-the-wall threads that make me think about random things.

The majority of our atmosphere is Nitrogen.

In order for that hover-shot on 'Mars', a combustion engine capable of operating in a carbon dioxide rich, oxygen depleted environment would be necessary. I'm not certain we have that kind of technology today. Getting a vehicle TO Mars capable of sustained flight using solid propellant would have been an undertaking of massive proportion and would not have gone unnoticed by the American public.

It does seem plausible that we could create fuel on arrival and that there are enough elements within the Martian atmosphere to create breathable air that would provide favorable conditions to carry out the work necessary to refine the atmospheric content into usable fuel.

Anyways, learned a great deal of this in the short time it took to research the alleged 'Visit' to Mars. While we couldn't have done it in the 70's, we have the ability to do it, now.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
reply to post by Secularist

Yeah, they're called VASIMR engines. Check the vid...

A TR-3B can go to Mars.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

No worries got you a riot shotgun and slugs, takes care of deathclaws fairly easy in New Vegas anyway

top topics

<<   2 >>

join