It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if war breaks out?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Oh id definatly need help lol im not god. As for aquiring rounds I have plenty.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Maybe ill have that turkish army guy lug my ammunition for me, lmao sorry I had to. Semper fi

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

you got an extra 50 cal? i'll gladly help carry that for ya.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'd like to think that I would keep a level head on my shoulders and could think clearly.

I would continue to build my food pantry supplies. I would make sure that I kept enough drinking water on hand for several *months*. I'd stock up on water tablets and items I could use to barter with.

And I would make sure that I had enough loaded .223 magazines for my AR15 to ensure that I could keep myself and my family safe.

I really hope that I don't see anything like that in my lifetime, though.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Nothing.

Sometimes the world needs a cleansing. sometimes stupid people in charge need to be taught a lesson.

Sometimes we all need to except whatever happens, happens!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

yeah he could the whole small arms container.......ok,ok lets keep it real here

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Realistically id get called in like with iraq, recon first semper fi. Although if war was on our homeland, I would want my wife and baby girls to go somewhere neutral

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
after the first day when all the video game soldjas are done in
we all would prolly get back to normal

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

every war has a rear!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
Anyway, I do not see such a thing happening.

I see exactly this kind of thing happening. China and all them OPEC and other nations we are in debt to are finally beginning to realize that the US has shafted them with tons of soon to be worthless paper promises. When the dollar collapses, when it becomes worthless through devaluation and inflation, all of the nations will realize that they have been slaving for the benefit of America and now they will never be repaid for what they are owed .. and THAT will royally piss them off.

COUNT on WAR when the dollar crashes. Toilet paper will be worth more than a greenback. I know that if I were a chinese citizen working in an ipod factory and now realized that we'll never get paid back for all that labor and goods we had produced to better our nation, I would want to war with the deadbeat debtor USA. POOF!

China will be forced into war against America to appease their billions of restless unemployed citizens when Americas ponzi economy and fiat funny money crashes. Face it, America has been living high off the rest of the world and now it's time to pay the piper.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well for me I would gather my friends and loved ones talk to them and lead them to a very sourceful region in the wild where survival is easy then most places.. I would lead my people to a community, we would bring survival equipment like; rope, weapons, netting, tents, fishing stuff etc... and we would let the world finish the war over and live in peace and harmony with the land and its creatures

I have a thread "calling all canadian survivors". if your canadian please check it out and inbox me what you think. kind regards
Kelliott

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Us video game souldas will be the idiots that run out first, but at least we will draw the fire out, letting the rest of you find the enemy

In all seriousness, though, i have no idea what i would do... I have thought about this before but considering i live in the city, I would probably be bombed.. If i survived that, i would seek out my friends and family and try to be strong for their sakes.....

I have no weapons, but i wouldn't use it unless absolutely necessary.. It's easy to say you would shoot someone on an online chat forum, but i don't think i could do it unless someone i love was endangered

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would drive to outback Australia, or maybe Tasmania, or even take an Ice breaker to the Arctic

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

Yes, good plan. Good plan here. (wife thinks this last stand), But we have go to places. Look across this post. fearful at the postings.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanistical

you are doin a lot of dollar bashin but I will tell you strait.The only thing in your sinario that fits is if they quit trading oil on the US dollar.Everybody forgets that one dont they..NIXON AND OPECK,REMEMBER..If China has her way then the doom hits the dollar.Otherwise no opeck or otherwise outfit would want to see the dollar fail.I am shooting you strait on this on.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

your reply is proly the most honest.The guy making the comment about gamers is a gamer also so dont loose any sleep over it...stay real,there will be plenty to have your back if need be....and that is a promise

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You are so correct. As a soldier I personally fear war with China. My first priority would be getting my family somewhere safer. Canada maybe, alaska maybe, im not too sure. Its hard to really say until TSHTF lol.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join