It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Time ATS activity, hinderance...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I dunno, I thought it was a good idea at first..

but now I don't see these 'other threads' -

Twice tonight I've replied to a new topic, after consideration and thought... only to see "I don't have the permission to post in this thread." and when I go back, its been closed and redirected to another thread by a mod.

I have never seen these other threads...

is there a better way to keep up with the forums?

I mean, Real Time, seem to mean little if only 1/4 of what is posted get in, and then 1/2 of that is already posted.

And here I thought I was reading it as it happened...

Not bits and peices..

????????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ARhhh.. my head explodes and my pet sheep jumps up and down and the little elf in green clothes say the numbers 49 92 81 02 93 81 29 01 92 and then fox mulder drop kick its head off and eat a red aple and sings a song to the moon witch is made of sugar and green paint... sry, I dont get it

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you go to your ATS page (MyATS), on the left side you'll see Favorite Forums. Under that, it says " New threads from all your favorite forums, over the past 48 hours.". Under that, there is a line of blue text that reads:
forum list | active topics | -new topics- | flagged topics | recent replies

If you pick New Topics, you'll see a list of the new threads in the order (newest to oldest) that have been posted. I have that set as my default so I can see all the newest threads. It's a great place to check to see if a thread about a breaking issue has been posted.

I hope I understood your question.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I find this system annoying and also shows more outdated posts then anything. Stuff on the index page stays at the top forever. I come here for new discussions not to only see the most popular.

I think the change is worse then the original, maybe its the implementation...more then the tool...

new topics

top topics

join