It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - What could possibly cause "worldwide anarchy"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here are the reasons why the release of the Wikileaks docs will cause worldwide anarchy:
1. Al Queda is being supported by the US government
2. The Bush administration caused the 911 terror
3. The sensational bombings reported in MSM are caused by the governments to create chaos
4. The CIA is the number 1 drug smuggler in the world
5. The government made an agreement with malevolent ETs (the Greys) and spurned the benevolent ETs
6. Free energy has been available for some time now but is not being shared to the public
7. The POTUS is not the final decision maker in the US
8. The illuminati controls most of the big businesses and politicians in the western world
9. On top of the illuminati are the draconians.
edit on 28-11-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No joke, I just heard over Italian television (and since posted questions on twitter) - 'WikiLeaks reports Ratzinger is NOT the Pope'...

I'll be watching again at 0800 (in a little under 30 minutes) for the rest of the story.

So far I can't find anything on the internet but I'm having huge problems with my connection as usual.

This could rock a huge part of the world if it's true.
I wonder if I'll hear more or if 'someone's' going to shut up the news before it even makes it on???

peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
well you can only pretend to have an economy for so long, and then it must collapse.

as long as the people of the world would have continued believing in the deception, everything would have continued to go as planned. unfortunately the ring leaders of this giant circus are bored with the game and want global chaos for their new entertainment.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Here are the reasons why the release of the Wikileaks docs will cause worldwide anarchy:
1. Al Queda is being supported by the US government
2. The Bush administration caused the 911 terror
3. The sensational bombings reported in MSM are caused by the governments to create chaos
4. The CIA is the number 1 drug smuggler in the world
5. The government made an agreement with malevolent ETs (the Greys) and spurned the benevolent ETs
6. Free energy has been available for some time now but is not being shared to the public
7. The POTUS is not the final decision maker in the US
8. The illuminati controls most of the big businesses and politicians in the western world
9. On top of the illuminati are the draconians.
edit on 28-11-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

1. Probably true to some extent. Although this would not cause worldwide anarchy. American perhaps, not worldwide.
2. This would cause the defenders of the OS to freak out. The rest of world already assume this.
3. This may cause chaos. But only to those of elite nations who have been effected.
4. Most rational people know this already.
5. THIS WOULD DO IT!
6. This would only confirm that our governments are corrupt as all Hell. This is already speculated at least by most.
7. Would only really effect the US.
8. Most people dont even know who the Illuminati are. Except for what they have seen/read from Dan Brown.
9. Perhaps.

Just how I see it.
Anarchy would/could be caused by threat of death/extermination. I cant see much else effecting the 'WORLD' like that. Just individual countries, nations, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The leak is probably that they cancelled the next season of Jersey Shore. That's one way to get 90% of america's attention. Then they will really get upset and demand answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
I got a scary reason..

The elite knows 90% of world population is going to be killed in a meteor hitting earth soon...

THIS.

Something massive and unavoidable on a cosmic or planetary scale would fit the bill. No social or political issue would cause worldwide anarchy.It could be the reason for the doomsday seed vault and the classification of all "space rocks". Well...at least it will be quick and painless for the most part if you are near the blast.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No, I've got it. All the "talent"shows, the Survivor series and the rest were all rigged.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You're going to far now, that would be like armegeddon. The asteroid heading this way, would turn around and be like %#@% that!

Originally posted by michial
No, I've got it. All the "talent"shows, the Survivor series and the rest were all rigged.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
To Serve Man.

"It's a cookbook!"

That would probably cause worldwide anarchy. I'm only half joking.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

when are they going to be released do u know?? thought it was friday or saturday?....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
For a long time I had feelings that Wikileaks was some sort of front for the Pentagon to release documents enabling them to set the agenda and redact anything at the same time. That would give them an upper hand in the 'Info War" of the 21st Century.

Their bought and paid for MSM outlets mention wikileaks all of the time, and dramatize it a lot. So that kinda raises all the red flags as we are accustomed to the pathalogical liar that the media truely is.

I mean it's a little off topic but the N vs S Korea thing is a good example. It's all turning out to be smoke and mirrors. Psychological warfare. On us. On everyone.

Why? I am not sure. Perhaps all of these "news stories" are cleverly crafted distractions from clearly important human goals like focusing on building safe and efficient space craft, developing new energy techs, creating entirely new forms of government and shifting the political landscape to new dynamics, or even figuring out new ways to farm (especially in space).

The lists go on of what we could be doing and achieving as a species, as do the lists of distractions the current dictatorship has to pacify us with.

I mean come on, is it true or not that they are only releasing "Secret" documents??

Nothing "Top Secret" or "Above Top Secret" even?? There are levels higher than that btw...

Secret is only secret because it lists names and stuff, it reveals "methods" etc. Nothing really ground breaking actually. The MSM will streamroll right over it and then start talking about Lohan or the Prince's fantastic wedding bla bla and Oprah asked Rosy O'donnel to have a show on her new TV network O I heard.

It's like some odd form of perverted advertisement, to "condemn" their "leaks front" and then turn around and actually be promoting their own disinfo gig.

Makes for a good conspiracy, and I'm not saying thats true, but I am saying it seems like it's the most likely possibility knowing the dasterdly twisted stuff that went on over the last 60 years.

They sneak into social groups and implant things or try to control them. Remember the CIA and the Russian Agencies were hand in hand in subverting anti-establishment sentiment in both nations for years.

They were pretty much behind the 60's. Read up on the CIA and US Military involvement with '___'. Most of the info is declassified lol.

By controlling the opposition you control the game.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I was thinking the same thing but more along the lines of TPTB want anarchy so they can declare martial law.. Imagine if we found out something and started rioting, police/army would come out and we would be locked down in a police state..

Maybe the government leaked on themselves.....

^^^^^^Didn't realize how funny that was until after posting....
edit on 28-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

"As you know, if any of the materials you intend to publish were provided by any government officials, or any intermediary without proper authorisation, they were provided in violation of US law and without regard for the grave consequences of this action.

Emphasis mine.

There are government officials that are elected and there are those that are not.... At the end of the day who do you think has the most power?

Some government agencies are immune to US and even international laws. Or they have no fear of them because they have powers that cannot be challenged... But "wikileaks" can be.

The US government needs to realize that wikileaks is not their enemy, it is just a vehicle for the advancement of covert agendas, some of which may include exposure of corruption and "dirty little secrets" to make changes none of you or us can possibly understand.

Government created this beast and they can't kill it, nor stop it. At least they have a clever target in wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

After having read through what I could, I'd have to agree with you. It would seem that the cables that have been released shed a kind light on both the US and Israel, that we're doing exactly what we said we'd do, and that we've got the best interests of democracy, human rights, freedom, etc... in mind.

Either this is a primer to get us geared up and happy only to hammer us into the pavement with the rest of the material and reaaaaaaaaaally piss us off, or WL is a sham run by the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer

After having read through what I could, I'd have to agree with you. It would seem that the cables that have been released shed a kind light on both the US and Israel, that we're doing exactly what we said we'd do, and that we've got the best interests of democracy, human rights, freedom, etc... in mind.

Either this is a primer to get us geared up and happy only to hammer us into the pavement with the rest of the material and reaaaaaaaaaally piss us off, or WL is a sham run by the government.

I also wonder how does one person, or one 'site' or one 'group' come up with all of these classified documents? The answer is they don't.

Once again, we are being manipulated by TPTB. What do they expect to gain from this release of documents? Answer...more instability, and there is already plenty of that going around. Riots in the street are nothing new, and the immediate reason for those riots vary. But one thing is certain. When the people rise up, TPTB will crack down.

As far as what could cause global anarchy? The answer is...not one thing. Hot buttons vary, by region, religion, technology...etc. I guess you would need to have a lot of chaos going on all over if your ultimate goal was order.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join