It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on UFOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Anyone see last nights episode?

Yours thoughts? Comments?

You think the aliens are working with the US government?

Post below :]

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Original Video Link?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the government knows the truth of UFOs. I think Jesse Ventura is kind of a theatrical clown but it seems like his heart is in the right place.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What was he doing on a ufo, is what I want to know..

Wrestler, actor, politician, joyriding throughout the solar system..

What can this man not do!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
What was he doing on a ufo, is what I want to know..

Wrestler, actor, politician, joyriding throughout the solar system..

What can this man not do!!

hahaha your humor brought me back to ats,thanks mate

im dying to see it now!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

That's bizarre - but Cheers!! haha

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura got an ass whipping run around in the area 51 episode.

He found out nothing new just went around interviewing the same old crew and ended up being shown the door and told to call later at the Nevada congressmen’s

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
You think the aliens are working with the US government?

One thing i have learned from my life, is that no way on earth are humans running planet earth. There is no way that these people can run a planet.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've not seen the episode but I love Jesse although he does make some silly claims, claims like saying he won't fly on any aircraft where the new search laws are, so basically he either flies himself, drives or does not do a lot of TV work or otherwise.

And why or why on every issue must the people be made to call him Governor when he's a former Governor, does his ego need a massage. As for June Sarpong, the only thing US audiences need to know about is that she's not the brightest girl in the world and idea's that she's some sort of investigator should be binned, she used to co host kids pop shows

And the tease that he was going to cross the un-roped area in the 51 episode only for him to bottle it at the end was daft, he's the Governor remember and the security guys on the hill could full well see the TV crew and almost certainly him, that would have led to a drive down and an order to p*** off.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have it on dvr, but after all the synopsis here I might pass
Go Jesse, though, 'cause ya gotta love the big goof. I think his heart is in the right place even if he never solves a puzzle.

I heard the Denver Airport episode was good and I'm looking forward to checking that one out.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I didn't really care for the episode on UFOs and the whole Area 51 thing. I did like his more recent episodes on MKULTRA and JFK. I also liked the older one where he tried to get into the HAARP facility, that was amusing.

I agree he's a little goofy at times, but I do think he means well. At least he is trying to bring plausible conspiracies to the mainstream, if you're going to watch TV you may as well watch something thought provoking.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Area 51 ep was one of my least favorite...Which was unfortunate because the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomena is one of my favorite topics, and Conspiracy Theory is one of my favorite shows.

To me, I think he did a disservice to all of the first-hand witnesses (such as myself) by spending time talking about theories like how the "Phoenix Lights" craft was a hologram. I saw this gigantic craft with my own eyes...It was no hologram; I'll just leave it at that.

He also seemed to lean heavily toward the theory that Area 51 is all secret government aircraft, and that all UFO's are ours.

While I do believe secret military tech accounts for the vast majority of UFO's, there are simply too many verifiable and credible videos and witness testimonies from high-ranking officials for all of them to be explained away as such. Remember, if only ONE incident is true and accurate, then it proves E.T.'s and UFO's of a non-terrestrial origin have/are visiting this planet...I personally think we have more than enough proof to say this is the case.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Agreed...personnaly i beleive the annunaki ceated us and never left...just kind of took a back seat...for what purpose i do not know

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxBenBen

The episode will be on his website monday morning for you all to watch. I really wanna hear your thoughts on when he interviews people who work with or know who's working with "aliens" and us breeding humans with aliens. It's on the episode. So monday I can't wait :]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I have no idea what your talking about..

Would have been nice if you'd included a link or something...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
I didn't really care for the episode on UFOs and the whole Area 51 thing. I did like his more recent episodes on MKULTRA and JFK. I also liked the older one where he tried to get into the HAARP facility, that was amusing.

I agree he's a little goofy at times, but I do think he means well. At least he is trying to bring plausible conspiracies to the mainstream, if you're going to watch TV you may as well watch something thought provoking.

I agree jesse really did a bad job at trying to investigate this, he didnt really do much regarding UFO's as i didnt think he knew the first thing about the subject, and as far as area 51 all he did was talk to a local from nevada, he did look like a bit of a fish out of water. He should stick to government conspiracys as all the shows he does on them are really interesting. I havnt seen the JFK one yet but the Plum Island one was very interesting!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Jesse Ventura got an ass whipping run around in the area 51 episode.

He found out nothing new just went around interviewing the same old crew and ended up being shown the door and told to call later at the Nevada congressmen’s

Jesse Ventura spews hot air. He's a paper tiger. In every episode he promises but doesn't deliver. Everywhere he goes he gets denied whatever he wants. They wouldn't let him in the HAARP facility; politicians don't want to talk to him and when they do they lie through their teeth (natch!) and he just keeps coming back for more. Notice that he hasn't been effective in making any changes whatsoever. Whatever he dredges up keeps happening. They must be laughing en masse behind his back. Nay, to his face!

new topics

top topics

join