It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA and the Beast Milk Incident...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hello

I have seen recently, but not really bothered reading the posts about the TSA and their 'Pat Down' protocols etc etc.....
I didn't really understand the widespread condemnation (being from the uk, and not travelling to the USA in the near future), I didn't see what all the fuss was about....

Until I watched this video......
www.boreme.com...

It is a security camera video showing the whole sorry incident involving a young woman who was travelling through an airport and following TSA guidelines regarding the X-raying of medical liquids, in this case breast milk...

The TSA staff have obviously got a 'cobb on' and do everything NOT to help.... quite unbelievable actually.....

The video is 11 mins so I know some of you will not have the time to watch it because your too busy or intellectually better than this..... But for those who do watch it, I think you will agree........ This is Wrong completely and that's coming from a UK citizen........

I mean, she ''must be a terrorist'' surely ???

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

SORRY............. I have just found this was posted under another title..... Apologies......!!

Please Ignore....Thanks

edit on 27-11-2010 by PurpleDog UK because: Just discovered that this story was posted before under a different title -- apologies !!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow....

all of them fat and useless...

sickening....

really feels like a hopeless situation over there, and they're talking about bringing the same crap down here too.

man.

(already posted? lol I keep missing the ball too oh well, still good to see it)
edit on 27/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be about milking monsters, not another TSA thread

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Beast milk...it does a body good, but not good enough for TSA.

new topics

top topics

join