It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Happening Today In The Breakway Pronvince of Georgia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
In 2008 The Georgianna Military Attacked its Own People In The Pronvince of South Ossetia, While Mikheil Saakashvili on other hand is leader who can be held as a

He is widely regarded as a pro-NATO and pro-USA leader who has spearheaded a series of political and economic reforms. He has been criticized for authoritarian tendencies and worsening human rights record in the country.

His noted and noticed for his Cowardiance During the war while talking with the western media press he was seen and will be remembered for his running away after a few russians migs showed up and scared him, of course CNN didn't Say anything after that they just changed the topic.

www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

Did You Know?

North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and most UN member countries do not recognize South Ossetia as an independent state. The de facto republic governed by the secessionist government held a second independence referendum

But here's an interesting fact NATO Does and Did recognize kosovo the same UN member countries whom do not recognize South Ossetia as an independent state.

They recognized kosovo without a problem and don't even care about the surfing serbs in the north of kosovo nor what happens to them.

South Ossetia 2009/2010

South Ossetia Changed little much however an amercian citizen who has been filming and doing interviews in his own hometown risked his own life to record with his camera, what he says is the constriction of a russian command center or military for future operations.

He Goes on to Claim the russians are rebuilding the old pre end soviet used rail tracks.

Here's The Video.
www.youtube.com...

So what are your thoughts
Do The Russians know something we don't?

edit on 27-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i have no facts to prove, but since the invasion of Georgia in 08, i have had the feeling that russia is intending to take back the states of the former republic. there is always controversy going on between the former curtain and mainland russia, especially over energy, as russia supplies most of them with oil, therefore it has a lot of leverage against them. and the dispute seems to always be about prices and paying back. in this time, money is not something to be fickle about. so i would not be surprised, especially with the new energy and economical pact russia has made with china, that russia will not begin to close the curtain over the former states once again.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
i have no facts to prove, but since the invasion of Georgia in 08, i have had the feeling that russia is intending to take back the states of the former republic. there is always controversy going on between the former curtain and mainland russia, especially over energy, as russia supplies most of them with oil, therefore it has a lot of leverage against them. and the dispute seems to always be about prices and paying back. in this time, money is not something to be fickle about. so i would not be surprised, especially with the new energy and economical pact russia has made with china, that russia will not begin to close the curtain over the former states once again.

Correct and its only matter of time before Russia liberates the Balkans from NATOS and Americas Control
You want to know what i think on the matter of the Issue of the Balkans of today?

Honestly bosnia and other independent yugoslavia countries haven't been in a good shape even after the wars, all there nationalists pro-NATO, pro-America politicians haven't brought there citizens jobs, healthcare for example.

Bosnia 40% or more unemployment rate
Croatia 20% or more (Yet More nationalists continuing, example crots saying death to serbs, burning there cars)
Serbia 16.6% or more

In bosnia you have to convert to Islam to get health care.
If your a serb in Croatia the doctors wont help you.

So what do we have here and what good has america and its terrorist friends brought to bosnia or to the balkans for that matter?

Nothing America only brought nationalists into power and more hatred against each other and further expasion of NATO and more money to Halliburton.

But do please tell me what good america has brought to the Balkan regions?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by asperetty

Correct and its only matter of time before Russia liberates the Balkans from NATOS and Americas Control
You want to know what i think on the matter of the Issue of the Balkans of today?

Honestly bosnia and other independent yugoslavia countries haven't been in a good shape even after the wars, all there nationalists pro-NATO, pro-America haven't brought there citizens for example.

Bosnia 40% or more unemployment rate
Croatia 20% or more (Yet More nationalists continuing, example crots saying death to serbs, burning there cars)
Serbia 16.6% or more

So what do we have here and what good has america and its terrorist friends brought to bosnia or to the balkans for that matter?

Nothing America only brought nationalists into power and more hatred against each other and further expasion of NATO and more money to Halliburton.

But do please tell me what good america has brought to the Balkan regions?

freedom and democracy as usual....

new topics

top topics

join