It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

future force warrior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
this isnt unheard of,but i have never seen it on this site

en.wikipedia.org...

its an interesting thing to research, i have found more interesting information on the project on other sites. That is just something that if you are interested in research it further.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
REALLY?? This is what they're spending time and thought of?? This is just ridiculous, instead of inventing future soldiers they should pack their G.I. Joe Action Figure and their Kindergarden Conscience and stuff it all to the trashbag. I mean seriously, they should think about how to make such a thing as an army or future soldiers unnecessary. Why don't they focus their work on aiding humanity... no.. this would be to positive.. this whole world is a mess, if you look at it.. There ain't enough drugs on this planet to swallow all that BS that in reality is nothing but a comparison of genitalia in a wider sense. I could just puke. Since Obama and that chinese guy couldn't get together, I seriously lost the rest of faith, that I had kept for gouvernments and espacially Obama. But I mean, two adult men, that can not come to any kind of conclusion, while facing such serious consequences, that could have emerged out of this... I hope, when this life is over, I will never EVER be forced to come to this planet again, before some more people will start to think again.. It is just a torture, everyone is talking aggressive crap, shooting at each other, blame everything on the others. It is like psychic torture... seriously... sad day..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mokahz

As long as there are different opinions, there will be arguments. As long as there is argument, there will be conflict. As long as there is conflict there will be war. The only way for there to be peace is for the entirety of humanity to function under one single hive-mind. But then, you will not be free will you? Would you trade your freedom for eternal peace?

So far the most proven method is deterrence, there have been small-scale conflicts since the end of the second world war, but none as incredibly violent as the wars before nuclear deterrence. Without a military, your nation would have been ravaged by another. World peace is not so easy.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

During the cold war, the idea that the enemy had a nuclear stockpile was enough to deter any conflict. This is an age of relative peace through fear. Nations that have nuclear weapons are free from invasion. It's like entering into a fist fight and a guy pulls a gun. You don't want that.

If during the cold war for example, the US and Russia simply said "you know what? # the nuclear weapons, lets get rid of them COMPLETELY" and did just that without no lies, they would be more keen on having strategic land, sea and air warfare as that does not have the risks of simply having a few nukes drop in your backyard the moment you land troops on the west coast of the US.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mokahz

If we did not invent such things we would look like a bunch of apes to the governments that did. If we took the peaceful route and didnt fight back,they would over run as and turn us into slaves. War isnt just about defeating your enemy its also about defeating your enemies technology for minimal casualties.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
reply to post by Mokahz

If we did not invent such things we would look like a bunch of apes to the governments that did. If we took the peaceful route and didnt fight back,they would over run as and turn us into slaves. War isnt just about defeating your enemy its also about defeating your enemies technology for minimal casualties.

Newer technology has a much higher failure rate than proven technology. Anyone who believes cutting-edge technology wins wars hasn't done much research into the actual history of modern warfare.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Awesome! I researched it further and was amazed at what i found.

top topics

join