It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed the TV show Conspiracy Theory is not being shown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I have now on two occassions once tonight and at least one other time last weekend seen Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on the on-screen guide for TruTV scheduled to run, but something else comes on. Both times it has been a show that instead of showing conspiracy theories, shows the gov't putting people in jail for different crimes. Recently, I had seen an Alex Jones clip where someone involved with the show was stating that powerful people wanted it off of the air and that he was being threatened. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and/or if they know anything about it?

Both times it was multiple episodes that were changed, too.
edit on 11/27/2010 by budaruskie because: the last sentence

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Well that is very odd, A while back i noticed it on tv and wanted to see it but got distracted and forgot but i have not seen or heard anything of it since then.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Im not 100% its the same show, but Im sure it is by the name.

I saw it advertised on Australian TV a month or so ago, maybe 3-4 times, never saw it again.

The name rings a bell & I do remember the GF & I looking at each other when the promo was on.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
9:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Plum Island TV-14
10:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Area 51 TV-PG L
11:00 PM Conspiracy Theory Wall Street TV-PG L

i went to the tru tv website and found that it was scheduled for these times today, Anybody see them or was it as you said

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Both times my guide clearly shows it is supposed to be Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, and even lists the titles of the episodes.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Watched it a few times, nothing really special, mostly stuff that been gone over here and others similar sites. Mr. Ventura gives it the wrestling flair in his colorful commentary.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
Both times my guide clearly shows it is supposed to be Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, and even lists the titles of the episodes.

Seems like someone wants it off air

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is fishy! I am sure he will come on the Alex Jones show and talk about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Well I live in Louisiana, and the "Area 51" episode is airing right now on TruTV. Maybe it is just your local carrier censoring it? I have Directv.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The show (annoying) came on for me today.
Jesse trying to act all tough about Area 51 and aliens. "baby".

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Actually I am watching it right now. It is 1:23 am central time where I am. I kept missing it, but I think they are now playing it late at night. Ever since I have watched this show, I have been getting less sleep, because it keeps me intrigued. I have been telling alot of people about it. I think some of them think I am a little nuts, but hey it's their lives if all of that is really going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Every time I watch a few minutes of this show I expect Jesse Ventura to rip his shirt into rags and scream "I'll see you in the ring, punk!" He cannot help but use the same overblown, overdramatized persona he used in wrestling. I think it is indelibly imprinted into his psyche!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I haven't been keeping up with it lately, mostly watching it online. I wouldn't be surprised though, if someone was trying to keep it off the air. However, I have experienced that with other tv shows/channels.. the guide saying one thing is on, and then something else being on instead. It happens, but when it concerns a show like that, it could go either way.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well from what i know season 2 only had six new episodes which all aired maybe it's because there's no new shows and when there is it will continue i dunno after i watched the six episodes i haven't kept up, Jesse also said he wouldn't fly until the TSA thing is over with so that could hault new episodes, but i'm sure there's people out there that would rather not have the show on for obvius reasons, kindda gos without saying.....
edit on 27-11-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't have cable tv so i don't get it , however yesterday I tried watching some of the clips on youtube and it would jam and freeze , It was all clips and episodes ,found that very odd . So funny that you mention it .

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If I had to guess, I would say that it has something to do with your cable provider or whoever makes up the guide listing.

Tonight it was on, and it has been on every Friday night sine the new season started. I set my Tivo to record it and I watch it on Saturday night. Tonight was indeed 3 repeat shows, Area 51, Plume Island and Wall Street. ALl listed on my guide with 2 separate showings of each episode.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
If I had to guess, I would say that it has something to do with your cable provider or whoever makes up the guide listing.

Tonight it was on, and it has been on every Friday night sine the new season started. I set my Tivo to record it and I watch it on Saturday night. Tonight was indeed 3 repeat shows, Area 51, Plume Island and Wall Street. ALl listed on my guide with 2 separate showings of each episode.

My guide showed the same episodes to air, the Area 51 show did air, then the others did not. This is exactly how it happened the first time, the JFK episode (pretty good BTW) aired but subsequent episodes did not. Believe it or not the first instance was on DirectTV because I was hunting out of town, and this last time was Comcast.

I too have seen other shows do the same thing, so it is clearly not a 9/11 style groundbreaking event that has never happened nor ever will again. I was just curious if anyone else was noticing. The show itself does come off as a little cheesy, but Ventura has balls even speaking about these topics and he always makes somebody extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera. I had never seen E. Howard Hunt's son St. John and his father's deathbed confession until the JFK episode, as far as I'm concerned that was a bombshell. Hunt definitely held the keys to that conspiracy mystery, and if he said it was a CIA operation then I believe him. Something else I learned was that whole watergate break-in was done in order to get some incriminating evidence that linked certain individuals to JFK's assassination out of a safe.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have watched this show a few times and found it to be very interesting indeed. I hope its not going to end any time soon. If they are not producing new episodes, it could be that Jesse is having problems coming up with fresh material.

On another note; did anyone see the denver airport episode? I thought it was amazing!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by evantide

On another note; did anyone see the denver airport episode? I thought it was amazing!

Yes I did, and it is the reason I keep watching. I thought it was pretty damn good myself. There had always been internet claims of underground bases and so forth at DIA, but then Jesse proved that there was indeed an underground bunker beyond any doubt. Very nice, I like.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ever since watching that episode i have wanted to go to denver airport to have a look around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join