It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Then again, perhaps "Fundamentally Transforming The United States Of America" could be taken literally vis-à-vis HAARP (for you HAARPsters out there):

Take all the recent "strange extreme" weather and then look at this map from Gordon Michael Scallion many of you have previously seen.

Here is a link to his site:
www.matrixinstitute.com...

Now jog your memory. Remember the recent bill dividing the country into 10 regions with FEMA and Ten Governers in control of the country? Here's one of a number of threads on the subject:

HR-645, Fusion Centers, And Halliburton
by highlyoriginal
started on 11/17/2010 @ 10:33 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a link to the bill, H.R 645:
www.govtrack.us...

Just looking at this from a different perspective.
edit on 6/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for posting. I am glad someone else gets it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's your new Amerika:

Love that movie.

As soon as I heard that Obama was going to bring "change", I immediately wondered if it was going to be a good change, or a bad one. He never said.

But people went blindly hysterical, assuming he meant for the good of the people. Fools.

Never trust a suit wearer with a camera in his/her face. They are desperate to give you a good "first impression" for a reason.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
They have that movie Too BIg To Fail on and after 10 minutes I had to turn it off. Hollywood just makes money off the misery of taxpayers bailing out big banks who then gave themselves bonuses afterward. It's just all so disgusting. What a farce, that they had to nationalize the banks to ostensibly keep us out of a depression. Their own infamy will meet them on the way down.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is becomming redundant, but...

Welcome to the "United Gestapo States Of America":

Secret Panel Can Put Americans On "Kill List'
ca.reuters.com...
Wed Oct 5, 2011 7:59pm EDT
By Mark Hosenball

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

There is no public record of the operations or decisions of the panel, which is a subset of the White House's National Security Council, several current and former officials said. Neither is there any law establishing its existence or setting out the rules by which it is supposed to operate.

The panel was behind the decision to add Awlaki, a U.S.-born militant preacher with alleged al Qaeda connections, to the target list. He was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen late last month.

The role of the president in ordering or ratifying a decision to target a citizen is fuzzy. White House spokesman Tommy Vietor declined to discuss anything about the process.
ca.reuters.com...

In Himmler we trust?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This thread is highly recommended:

The Secret Plans To End American Democracy
by TupacShakur
started on 10/22/2011 @ 05:49 PM

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh, and how about those new TSA checkpoints at your local bus and train stations, and on the road as well? Little bit of the old "PAPERS!!!"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It amazes me, that people are so naive to think that there are not "other" people out there conspiring to take over the World and implement "their" vision of what that means.

Look at our history, even in the ancient days with Egypt and the Pharaohs. Look at that time, when Pharaohs rules over slaves. Anyone rules under that system was effectively a slave. Am I wrong?

That the Monarchy, a King/Queen rulership and again we see the people living as serfs (slaves) under these elite "few".

Fast forward to today... what has changed? We can vote on a "two party" system and choose a "ruler" to lead us? It is really the same old system... but jazzed up to the 21st century. We are still the damn "slaves" of a "system" that rules and controls us.

No progress, only tyranny and monarchy. Dictatorship and control.

We live in a world where "man-seeks-to-control-man" and our history is rich of that plight.

Are you a free man? What really is freedom in the 21st century? I don't know, because I've only known slavery to a system that has been Established since long, long ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America?
Are we there yet?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Senate Bill 1867 National Defense Authorization Act Presents:

The New and Improved Twilight Zone Version of America.

Turning the Amercan Dream from this:

Into this:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"?
How do you like it now?
Egad.

Item

Obama to Bush in 2003: 'Fix Up the Economy,' $300 Billion Deficit 'Recklessness'
by jibeho
started on 7/23/2012 @ 11:46 AM

Originally posted by jibeho
Where has this Obama gone?? From Headline grabbing critic to headline grabbing record setting Deficit Spender.

Wow! What a turn around.

Give Barack Obama points for consistency: he has always blamed Bush for the economy, even when it was humming along. In April 2003, Obama, then a state senator, attacked George Bush’s “attack on working families.” He called on Bush to “fix up the economy first” before he did anything else, like tax cuts. (Chinta Strausberg, “Obama to Bush: Fix up U.S. Budget First,” Chicago Defender, April 15, 2003).

Oh the irony of the the "spin masters"

Given the bad economy in 2003, Obama predicted that Bush would only be re-elected thanks to his “spin-masters, who are very good on focusing the public's attention on the war in Iraq, and they will do their best to keep the focus away from the economic disaster that is occurring in our communities.”

Obama suggested that Democrats make a “clear and convincing case for an alternative economic strategy,” a foreshadowing of how he would be different.

In May 2003, he continued his attack on Bush and called on the Senate to "resist" Bush's "unprecedented $300 billion deficit," which, he alleged, was retarding growth. ("Obama Urges Congress to Resist $300 Billion Deficit," Chicago Defender, May 14, 2003). His attack made front-page news in the Defender, one of the main African-American newspapers in the city, as he prepared for his run for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

Obama must be using those same "spin masters" he criticized Bush for using.

I'll just leave it at this. Obama's own words say so much and yet his actions speak far louder. How would then Senator Obama criticize the spending of now President Obama?? Oh to wonder???

The $300 billion deficit, he said, "underscores the recklessness of the George W. Bush administration and the Republican Congress."

But Obama was wrong. Instead, the economy expanded for thirty-five straight months. While Obama attacked Bush’s $300 billion deficit, today, Obama’s deficit is $1.8 trillion, an order of magnitude larger. Thanks to the Bush tax cuts, the economy boomed and unemployment reached a trough of 4.4% in March 2007. In fact, Obama’s unemployment rate has been far higher than—and sometimes double—Bush’s.

And this chump thinks he "deserves" a second term to get things right.....

www.breitbart.com...

Remember all you Breitbart haters.... This story and all quotes originated from the Chicago Defender newspaper.
www.chicagodefender.com...

Apparently this article is only available on microfilm

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Addendum:

Federal Government's Debt Jumps More Than $1T for 5th Straight Fiscal Year
By Terence P. Jeffrey
July 23, 2012

cnsnews.com...

Federal Government's Debt Jumps More Than $1T for 5th Straight Fiscal Year
by xuenchen
started on 7/23/2012 @ 05:46 PM

Good job, eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was reading this thread:

NJ Mom Arrested and Guns Confiscated After Speaking Out at Public Meeting

The OP:

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

NJ Mom Arrested and Guns Confiscated After Speaking Out at Public Meeting

www.thegatew aypundit.com

Eileen Hart and her husband, Keith, are property owners in Newfield, New Jersey.
On Saturday, March 9 there was an informal meeting at the Gloucester Community Center, to discuss the findings on “revaluations” by Appraisal Systems, Inc.- a company which has been contracted by the state of New Jersey- to assess the fair market property values for each county or borough- for the tax assessor’s offices.
There has been much derision caused by these “revaluations” by homeowners, because property values have fallen dramatically- and the real estate market has been hit very hard .
There is nothing “fair” about the market or the home values that have been assessed, according to many New Jersey families.

Ms. Hart attended the meeting, armed with- as she said “her Constitution and the facts.”

The
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-3-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

And I got a few posts in and saw this:

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
This is fascism, pure and simple.

She is a thought criminal who defies the benevolent wisdom of powers greater than her. And she will pay.

And she will serve as a warning and example to others. Dare to speak out? Do so at the peril of any freedoms you have left, komrade.

Consider America Fundamentally Transformed.

And then I remembered this thread, which I have neglected. Ideal time for a bump.

Yes indeed. "Consider America Fundamentally Transformed"...

edit on 3/11/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: grammar

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The United States of America does not give the hind end of an overweight Ratus as to any issues related to its existence as a nation. You see 1000 years ago upon the year 1013 how we defined the world was much different as is obvious today. In definition to North and South America being, originally defined as a "New World, " almost like it was a different planet.

It is not a different planet.....

Many of you seem paranoid.

Any thoughts?
edit on 11-3-2013 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My thoughts are that the younger people won't know what they are missing, and the older ones die off or are effectively brainwashed to like their "transformation", and if we survive another few years or so, America will have successfully been conquered from within. (And I don't mean just by Obama.)

Anyone see anything or anyone even remotely stepping up to put a halt to Globalization?
I don't.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nice thread,too. Thanks for the *bump*!

Here's a quote by Zappa you might like.

"The illusion of freedom [in America] will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

Sounds "prophetic"!

edit on 12-3-2013 by On the Edge because: zappa

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

He sure had it right. That quote reminded me of the film "Dark City". The brick wall and all.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I hadn't heard of that movie before.

It sounds depressing! (But many things are at the moment!)

A man struggles with memories of his past, including a wife he cannot remember, in a nightmarish world with no sun and run by beings with telekinetic powers who seek the souls of humans.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Highly recommended. By the director of "The Crow".

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Item

Operation Thunderdome: How The US Will Unravel. And Soon. (Important)
by MRuss
started on 3/13/2013 @ 09:14 AM

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join