It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viewof theTSA furor by( staunch constitutionalist and Judge) Andrew P Napolitano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
from prison planet interview(2parts) I haven't had time to watch all of it but the TSA threads have devolved into individual verbal chess matches.It'l be interesting to learn what a constitutional scholar like judge Napolitano thinks.
1of 2

2of2

hmmm sorry mostly Alex's hot air....

edit on 26-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by 46ACE because: his name is "Andrew P".not "Anthony" ( my error)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I can honestly say, this guy is pretty realistic when it comes to subjects. I don't understand how everyone else on 'Fixed News' can live with themselves knowing just how robotic they appear to the masses.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
seems to be the same old rhetoric.

the right (fox news) blaming the left.

now, if the judge was truly concerened with our rights, he might have had something too say about george bush and the patriot act.

just another tactic to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, right vs. left, rich vs. poor, gay vs. straight, pro-life vs. pro-choice, etc.

but, you watch this post will be loaded with who's right and wrong among the remaining posts, while very few will consider it's all of them (politicians), neither side has an exclusive on eroding our rights.

good post though. S&F

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

now, if the judge was truly concerened with our rights, he might have had something too say about george bush and the patriot act.

just another tactic to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, right vs. left, rich vs. poor, gay vs. straight, pro-life vs. pro-choice, etc.

but, you watch this post will be loaded with who's right and wrong among the remaining posts, while very few will consider it's all of them (politicians), neither side has an exclusive on eroding our rights.

good post though. S&F

I would respectfully suggest that you have not been paying attention.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Peter Dale Scott has a new article that may explain the how .........Is the State of Emergency Superseding our Constitution? Address to Commonwealth Club, San Francisco, November 23, 2010)
In July 1987, during the Iran-Contra Hearings grilling of Oliver North, the American public got a glimpse of “highly sensitive” emergency planning North had been involved in. Ostensibly North had been handling plans for an emergency response to a nuclear attack (a legitimate concern). But press accounts alleged that the planning was for a more generalized suspension of the constitution at the president’s determination.

As part of its routine Iran-contra coverage, the following exchange was printed in the New York Times, but without journalistic comment or follow-up:.......................www.globalresearch.ca... Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

good post though. S&F

I would respectfully suggest that you have not been paying attention.

www.youtube.com...

Thankyoustar fer you buddy I hadn't seen that speech in a couple of years.Love that guy and I take to heart his legal interpretation got some great books out too (" Constitutional chaos" came out around the time of the patriot act) .

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by 46ACE

Peter Dale Scott has a new article that may explain the how .........Is the State of Emergency Superseding our Constitution? Address to Commonwealth Club, San Francisco, November 23, 2010)
In July 1987, during the Iran-Contra Hearings grilling of Oliver North, the American public got a glimpse of “highly sensitive” emergency planning North had been involved in. Ostensibly North had been handling plans for an emergency response to a nuclear attack (a legitimate concern). But press accounts alleged that the planning was for a more generalized suspension of the constitution at the president’s determination.

As part of its routine Iran-contra coverage, the following exchange was printed in the New York Times, but without journalistic comment or follow-up:.......................www.globalresearch.ca... Peace

Thank you for posting that it fills in some gaps

I'm aware of some of it: Hey I was in the small "impeach bush" crowd because of the patriot act/mil comissions act andall thatother "stuff"

... Somehow it doesn't sound right but without being a lawyer or constitutional scholar I can't argue too effectively one way or the other( a few of those paragraphs sounds like Cheney played the "Magic genie game wherethe genie grants you 3 wishes and the first thing he did was to wish for more wishes).

What I mean is They( bush/cheney) declared an emergency to get the special power to expand the power of the executive branch in a dictatorial.and non reversible way,. doesn't sound legal to me. It completely usurps the 3 branches. Though it explains why congress has become useless.

Are you implying the constitution has been suspended since bush? and all those suits have said and done nothing about it? What are we citizens doing watching "American idol": We have a duty to our kidsandtheirkids and a debt from 234 years ago to repay.?????

Grab your kit and Saddle up boys we're rollin out at dawn.

edit on 27-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

good post though. S&F

I would suggest that... you look into something called political awakening and how the Internet has helped wake many folks up, in all kinds of business levels.

new topics

top topics

join