It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 9/11 & 911 Emergency Phone Number An Ironical Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by acrux

Original date for plot was for April-May, ringleader Atta postoned because though hijackers needed more training
was slipped to August then slipped again. Bin Laden was frantic in wondering why plot kept getting postponed
fearing discovery.

Ring-leader Atta, Bin Laden, wow you are naive...
On the day, September 12th to us in New Zealand, I was listening to the radio (my son was young and at school, I was not working outside the home then) and I heard a man say on talkback, that the whole thing was exactly like a Tom Clancy novel he was reading.
I've never read Tom Clancy, but that is the moment when I first started to be sceptical about it.
First rule of crime detection - who benefits. Have 'Muslim terrorists' benefitted? Has Bin Laden (who is almost certainly dead, and has been since 2002), benefitted? No.
Who has?
Cheney, Bush, the oil companies and the USAsian govt. Nuff said!
Vicky

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

First rule of crime detection - who benefits.

Nope - the frist rule when a murder is being investigated is not "who benefits" its "did the decease have any enemies"?

Yes, they did - radical fundamental Islamists.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I actually looked into why they picked 9/11 a few weeks ago when i got bored, I couldn’t really find anything significant. If one takes the view that 9/11 was a false flag conspiracy there were a few events happening that day that might have been deliberately all chosen to happen on that day.

I personally do not believe this, although I do not believe the official story I do not buy into the extreme false flag theories am more of a “they let it happen” guy rather than a “they made it happen” guy if you understand what I mean. In Islamic tradition 9/11 does have some historical significance, there was some battle the ottomans lost in the 1690’s and a few other notable battles and events in Islamic history. It could also be that the date was chosen because it was 9/11 1922 when the British mandate for Palestine was signed something apparently Bin laden has implied himself. I also read that it was to do with the Camp David agreement but I don’t think that was on the exact date.

Truth is if you do a search on the internet you will find quite a few ideas about why they chose that specific date. I personally think it’s just because that was the date on the plane tickets and they were ready to go and its just a coincidence that it was 9/11.

It’s a sad thought but if it had snowed that day, there had been a traffic jam, they all had a bad curry for dinner the night before 9/11 might have happened on another day and we could be talking about 9/12 or it might never have happened atoll.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Nah man.They didn't "let it happen".They did it themselves.Islamic terrorists had nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I remember seeing something on the day or within the days that followed the attacks that in one of their videos, they stated that sept 11th was specifically picked and something about now they (the US) will know what a real emergency is. Whether this was truely said or incorrectly translated Purposely or unpurposely we will never know.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

EXACTLY. oh those cheeky illuminati NWO they just love the power of numbers
pure symbolism, dial 911 and give there master a boost.
just as in the attacks one BIG ritual. timed to perfection for them.

I really do not mean to offend those that died on 911 so think
before you flame me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

What you said is fallacious.How would it be hard to predict that it would be called "Nine-Eleven"?That's like saying that it is impossible to predict that a person,lets say me,could predict that if I repeatedly wore a yellow pitcher's mit when playing baseball,that I could predict "yellow mittin' " or "yellow glovin' " becoming a slang.And remember,the American suspects of the 9/11 conspiracy had unlimited access to press publicity.And in fact,it was them who coined the term.So that's like sayin "There's no way I could predict that if I kept repeating "yellow glovin" on TV,that it would become a popular slang for the act of wearing a yellow glove."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Can I liken my first post here to a Wikileak without lots of documents? I'd like some of you fabulous and accurate theorists to know that I am not about to present a theory about this very serious subject. I discussed the 9/11 date before 2001 in terms of the psyop value of 911 if a goal was going to be goading and supporting the USA to produce Homeland Security State and militarily commitment to a losing crusade. I also stated in federal court at my ABC-TV e-mail trial in July, 2003, following my being rendered to the FBI in Mexico to be transported to Newark, New Jersey, from Mexico, D.F. in January 2002 (in what a lawyer told me represented part of the 9/11 rounding up/out) that I had prior knowledge of 9/11, which the government got from me and they let 9/11 happen. Freak yourselves out on the real deep background/underground/underworld of 9/11 at my just re-edited and uploaded free download book site www.lulu.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Very Old thread. However I googled this exact question today. I was watching the video of Andrew Basiago. He says in the video that is father knew of 9/11 early 1970's. This is just his dad. Being that the phone number was created in 1968, brings it very close to the time frame he suggests America knew of 911.

It could be possible that they indeed knew about it in 1968 via the methods suggested in his videos. Therefore also being possible it was created for this reason.

Interesting never the less.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 12/27/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is no way any of us can answer that. Only the people whom planned 9/11 and set the date can answer that.

As for the Porsche 911, that was a coincidence. The porsche 911 like the terrorist attacks came into being before the emergency number 911 which is of 68 the porsche is of 63. So either there is some occultism to these numbers shared by Germans and Americans or its all just coincidence.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

The Porsche 911, started out as the 901. When they talked about selling it in France, Peugeot complained because they had a lock on car designations that had "0" as the middle of three numbers. Porsche, moved to the first three number after 901 that did not have a zero.....the 911. In other words, instead of wasting time on thinking up a new name, they just said, "Screw it, the 911 it is"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: youngdrodeau
reply to post by kevinunknown

Nah man.They didn't "let it happen".They did it themselves.Islamic terrorists had nothing to do with 9/11.

Almost everbody involved was Saudi an country deep in the pocket of America. Had everybody involved been Israeli people would have asked questions, but because the perpetrators come from a country where people talk and dress funny, it did not raise eyebrows. Turban, check, keffiyeh, check, mosques, check, yeah all clear.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
more than likely the date was chosen for historical reasons
Also 911 could indicate either September 11th or else 9 November....the Year was not required as the New Pearl Harbor event would live-in-infamy.... and be ubiquitous by being emblazoned on all police & rescue vehicles in the attacked country...

We are all under the '911' umbrella...both as the phone number to protection services
and under the shadow of '911' equals perpetual terrorism

what is still out there to be developed is the cloudy facts that the Lord of the Rings/twin towers/Hobbit movie production was somehow tied into the power trips involved with the fictional-reality that is woven in the narrative...
there was a conception process begun in 1967-68 in which the twin towers of the Rockefellers and the Hobbit Trilogy of movies were conceived...right then in the heyday of the counter-culture...both projects would develop side-by-side in time but were in no way linked to one another...
the blind Sheik WTC basement parking bomb attack was supposed to be the wake-up event but the 'dark & sinister forces' (aka: lord-of-the-rings) had mastery over the destiny of the USA, and still does...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

It's called "Corporate Marketing group-think". Whenever you do something like choosing a product launch date, you try to make that date work as hard for you and your campaign as you can. When the military-industrial complex launched the Global War on Terror with these attacks, they immediately exposed themselves to anyone with even the slightest capacity for criminal profiling with that obvious date.

Yeah - 9/11 and 911 are obviously linked. It doesn't matter what anyone tries to suggest to the contrary. The immediate and universally American association between that date and that emergency phone number (painted on every cop car across the country) was intentional, even if it was psychopathic in its blatant riskiness. But then, the perps already had their plan in place to shut down all opposition to their plan to drag the US through decades of chasing Arab terror phantoms as a result of this one Made-for-TV terror mini-series. That plan being the follow-up Anthrax Attacks, and the ongoing threat of pounds of that weaponized Anthrax dangling over all of our unsuspecting heads if our government or our media ever lifts a finger to expose anyone involved or to oppose their ongoing demands for periodic Treasury raids in the form of bank bailouts, cripplingly expensive military adventures, and who knows what else that's just down the road.

It's pretty silly that anyone even bothers to counter the obviousness of the alignment between the date of the attacks and the official US emergency phone number with embarrassingly weak claims of coincidence, "Law of Large Numbers", or with the suggestion that Arab Islamic Fundamentalists would ever choose any date other than one that honors The Prophet for such an enormous undertaking, and one fraught with such potential for failure. Go ahead and do your own research into Islamic fundamentalism culture, and you'll discover that those people are very conscious of dates and if faced with such an enormous challenge, the last thing they would've done is refuse to choose a date that they would feel would help ensure their success. They sure as hell would not have chosen a date that so obviously reflects the official mindset of the US government - regardless of how it would reflect that mindset. After all, the Islamic fundamentalist - facing a suicide attack of such magnitude - wouldn't engage in irony as he carefully planned that attack.

This has all been settled long ago (2005). I'm always surprised to see just how out of the mainstream (concerning the 9/11 issue) the ATS community actually is. Especially considering that this is primarily a conspiracy-focused community.
edit on 3/1/2015 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is if I won the lottery jackpot on exactly the day I lost my job, that would be about the same level of coincidence as 9/11 being THE event that propelled us into an accelerated rush towards a totalitarian police state. It seems too big a coincidence to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

The date 9/11 was chosen because the numbers 911 are already deep in any US human's consciousness as numbers that evoke subconscious feelings of fear, alarm, distress, possibly mixed with a feeling of needing/wanting safety. All the feelings they wish to play on to successfully carry out their War on Terror Campaign. Emotional and psychological warfare on citizens is vast, this is a perfect example.
edit on 28/3/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
9/11/01 and the number for emergencies, 911, are most probably not related by anything but coincidince. The date of 9/11/01 and the attacks that happened are probably more related to the feminine moon cycle that cavemen like Osama Bin Laden have /penetrated/ (hehe). That's my guess and believe me I do believe it is a horrible catastrophe that couldn't have been prevented by anything but a black version of Superman flying into Afghanastan to heroicly restore a grassland savanah which i suppose preexisted because of the fact that it produces the best commercial opium and renowned hashish. Then of course we could invade Afghanistan in a much more devistating way by the use of bovine to historically chomp down on all their grass. And if you read inbetween the lines, we are all disposable in one way or another, that's what I got from the 9/11 disaster anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
At first I thought that this topic might be a joke or something. But, as I read on it became clear that people actually believed that the terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001 were planned on that date due to a phone number. Honestly, I doubt anyone in the terrorist ranks cared at all about the united states emergency phone number, which really ha nothing to do with terrorism at all. On September 11th, 1683, the Ottoman Turks prepared for a final battle following the seige of Vienna, a strategically located city at the time, that began on July 14th of that same year. The Turks enjoyed initial succes on that day, however, when the combined forces of the Christian Holy Roman Imperial troops (basically Germany and part of Italy), and the Polish cavalry overwhelmed the Turkish lines, the Muslim state lost 40,000 men on a single day. The defeat at Vienna turned the tides on Ottoman expansion in Europe and eventually led to the demise of the Ottoman Empire and the most powerful Muslim state in the world, which some argued carried the original caliphate with it. One of the goals of the 9.11 terrorists was to herald the reestablishment of the caliphate. 318 years after the Ottoman defeat at Vienna, on Sept. 11th, 2001, terrorists struck two World Trade Center buildings and the Pentagon. This was revenge against the most powerful "Christian Nation" (even though the United States lacks a state religion) for that faiths ancestor's defeating the caliphate three hundred years ago. Anyway, the attacks on 9/11, for me, have certainly no connection with the United States emergency phone number, used to call police, firefighters and medical services.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I never noticed this thread before. This is my all time favourite. You're all joking right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join