It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton talks to China about Wikileaks release

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Probally a hillary clinton sex tape with assange molesting her somewhere in the leaks. Speculation of course we really don't know... Maybe thats what the "insurance file" is.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

lmao!

classic!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Wiki Leaks will expose corruption between allies.

It's the Daily Mail, but still very interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Could anyone tell me what day these files are to be released? Can't find it anywhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Isnt it obvious to the rest of the world what kind of human beings the American people are? Hard working slaves that may have it better than most other peoples yes but look at the disproportion between the classes in America. Think about it, where else do you see such flaunting of wealth? Some parts of America are so poor that 3rd world status would be appropriate.

Americans are the most oppressed peoples on the planet when you truly look at it in proportion. American people work very hard and also suffer very much abuse from the wealthy and rich. There is no government in America, just a loose set of laws/rules to continue the abuse in a structure way to guarantee the abuse lasts as long as possible.

The true identity of this country is fear.

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

But I'm all for the naming and shaming the corrupt. I want to see it.

I WANT TO SEE THE TRUE PERSONALITY OF MY COUNTRY.

As a non-American I would just like to make the observation that I most sincerely hope that what is in these documents is not the true personality of your country.

The true personality of your Government it may be, but we know the unrealistically high proportion of representation of a certain group, and these people in addition are politicians.

Please do not destroy the hope that the ordinary American people are just good decent hard-working folk like so many in the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think these docs will most likely prove what thinking men already know, the bush admin like the current admin was corrupt and criminal. I don't think any dirt will be uncovered regarding the obama admin, this is intentional.

I do believe that WL is being allowed to publish this to destroy global support for the USA which will then create an unstable USA. If tptb didn't want this info published the site would have beemn seized and Asange would go into hiding forever, hiding as in dead.

People make the assumption that our leaders want to protect the USA, they are bought and paid for by the globalists and a powerless USA is just what they want.

Americans have hung themselves, cables released or not. The current gov will be protected as no dirt will be released on them and the past gov will be protected due to the fact that the evidence was gained illegally, not to mention their loyalty to tptb will protect them.

The taxpayers will have two choices: bend over and take it like they are used to and get used to a radical police state. Or rise up, fight civil wars and create a demand for global government to "intervene." What goes around comes around.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I think that in democracy everybody involved, electors and politicians should be held responsible. This is the only way for a system that relies on choice to function correctly. Of course, what we call democracy is not Democracy itself, its merely a form of democracy. so there is margin for disagree.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
These diplomatic cables won’t simply be a case of US Government personnel making jokes about David Cameron’s shiny face or calling Vladimir Putin a slap-head and chuckling about his he-man image in the Russian media.

Classified cables could include absolutely anything and the US isn’t the only country that could be severely embarrassed or have its national security damaged by their release. Take the UK as an example, the D Notice warnings issued to the UK press pointed to Standing Notices 1 and 5 and are effectively requests to view any upcoming articles that include highly classified information relating to:

(a) specific covert operations, sources and methods of the Security Service, SIS and GCHQ, Defence Intelligence Units, Special Forces and those involved with them, the application of those methods*, including the interception of communications, and their targets; the same applies to those engaged on counter-terrorist operations;

(b) the identities, whereabouts and tasks of people who are or have been employed by these services or engaged on such work, including details of their families and home addresses, and any other information, including photographs, which could assist terrorist or other hostile organisations to identify a target;

(c) addresses and telephone numbers used by these services, except those now made public.

(d) details of present or future operations, methods, tactics and contingency planning, to meet particular hostile situations and to counter threats of terrorist attacks;

(e) details of the state of readiness and operational capability of individual units or formations whose involvement in such operations is current or may be imminent;

(f) operational movements of such individual units or formations (as distinct from routine movements unconnected with operations);

(g) particulars of current or projected tactics, trials, techniques and training (including anti-interrogation training and operational techniques and tactics used to counter terrorism);

(h) details of defensive or counter-terrorist measures taken by individual installations, units or formations.

We know that a number of countries have been briefed by the US and new ones are still being added to the list, imagine the consequences of this kind of information being released about a number or all of them, never mind what the information actually is! What should be considered is that Wikileaks and the press are the only people who know exactly what will be leaked. I doubt very much that foreign governments will have been briefed on absolutely everything that could be leaked, at the risk of revealing something that may not be leaked and if that is the case then the "damage control" measures will be pretty limited in their effect.

It gets interesting when we consider who will suffer more from the release of these documents, the US or everyone else. This leak could very well have been overhyped but from where we are sitting right now, it is certainly the most significant leak so far.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this already been posted, apologies if it has, I have skimmed the pages on this thread but may have missed it.

US has warned Israel about imminent Wikileaks disclosure.

www.breitbart.com...

Snippets
A senior Israeli official, quoted in Haaretz, said it has been informed that WikiLeaks plans to release hundreds of thousands of diplomatic cables, some of which could include confidential reports from the US embassy in Tel Aviv.

"The cables date from the past five years and include media reports, talks with politicians, government officials and journalists, as well as evaluations and various analyses by American diplomats regarding their host countries," according to Haaretz.

End of snippets

This stuff could be red hot. I hope and pray that some information contained in these documents exposes and proves beyond doubt alternative agendas which have been hidden from the public. I'm not holding my breath, but I am hoping and praying!

I'm wondering what the significance is of US State Dept contacting all these countries....what does this mean in diplomatic terms, because surely all the intel agencies in the world will alrealdy be aware of the Wikileaks coming disclosure, it won't be news to them. So, I'm just wondering in terms of diplomatic protocol what the specific significance of all these warnings are.

I'm also wondering whether the newspapers will dare to publish - given the pressure which is being put on them not to do so. They aren't known for putting the truth or the interests of the people first. If not, perhaps it will be, as someone has already said, via the password.

Ooohhhh....the suspense!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

My guess (am I taking my wish to be a reality here?) is that the criminals will be the most harmed by these disclosures - that's why they are so panicked right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ok as per my other thread I asked these basic questions regarding the wikileaks. Seems something major is about to break stay tuned.

I have to ask myself this....

Who would have the most to gain by releasing the info?

1. Some geeky internet do gooders?

2. The Republicans trying to drag the present administration across the coals even though it has exposed other actions by the previous administration?

3. China or Russia or both in an attempt to expose what goes on in back room maneuvers in order to put the US in a bad light?

Also I haven't read anybody thus far bring up the very real possibility that by Wiki releasing this information that it could possibly not only expose US wrong doing but also expose some rather embarrassing information about...

US/Chinese/Russian/_____

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

What will be the consequences of those “criminals” being harmed? Can you say that only good will come of it or that there will be a decent balance between bad and good?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Wow!
Really?

Im amazed at how people are treating this like a game.
People "excited" about this,why?

NOTHING good will come from any of this.
I see few who seem concerned and more who would celebrate this.

Whether this is a controlled leak or something else,in the end only bad things will come of this.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: SpellinG

Yes something good does come from this... Truth... What more can you ask for. The people of government have been lied to for far too long. Unless you want the same patterns repeating themselves then something has to change..
We are entering a new age. Weclome it.. Its long overdue..

kx

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Don't forget the "insurance"...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by babybunnies
Personally, I think something big is about to break this weekend, some major news story, that has the United States Government running scared.

Ah, but that is the evil genius at work here.

If the U.S. government really wanted to stop these leaks they would have done that long ago. wikileaks and all involved would no longer exist period.

When will you people realize that?

Study what has been released so far and try to understand the intent and implications and then know that you can expect more of the same here.

No one is running scared.

The hype is really building now.

Yes, Wikileaks could be crushed by the CIA... and then they'd simply have another organization pop up in its place just like the RIAA killing Napster had zero impact on people's ability to get "pirated" music. Therefore the only thing crushing Wikileaks would do is set them self up for even more distrust in the future.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
reply to post by wcitizen

What will be the consequences of those “criminals” being harmed? Can you say that only good will come of it or that there will be a decent balance between bad and good?

You know, I can't predict anything. What I believe is needed is that the lies and deceit and their real agenda need to be exposed in such a way that it is undeniable. At the moment their evil, murderous game is being played almost exclusively on their own terms because of their iron control on information. The people of the world do not have the information necessary to be aware of what is really going on.

I do not believe they are as powerful as they pretend to be. Like everyone else, I've no idea what is contained in the docs. I think it's possible that with enough of the right kind of information in the public domain, the whole pack of cards could start to crumble. I'm not naive enough to believe that this would happen without some serious bumps, some casualties...but I believe the vipers nest could be dismantled.

I don't think there are too many choices for us at this stage. If they are allowed to continue it will be total hell on earth. If we stop them, there will be difficulties, challenges, casualties - but eventually we can be rid of this scurge on the world. Given that I believe these are perhaps the only choices we have, the latter is the one I pray for, and I'm prepared to put up with whatever is necessary to rid the world of these monsters.

edit on 27-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think wikileaks is bogus now. I dont beleive for one second that America couldnt stop this latest leak. i dont tthink they are that imcompetent.

I think they are being allowed to let the information out.. or wikileaks really is CIA.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Originally posted by Kram09

Don't forget the "insurance"...

Wow. The more of this 'corruption between allies' which is exposed, the better. I'm reassured to see the newspapers responding to the D Notice in this way - they're making the public hugely aware of the docs. Even if the newspapers end up being totally gagged, the public will go searching for this on the internet. Well done Daily Mail.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
I think wikileaks is bogus now. I dont beleive for one second that America couldnt stop this latest leak. i dont tthink they are that imcompetent.

I think they are being allowed to let the information out.. or wikileaks really is CIA.

The only way they could stop the leak now is by shutting down the internet, because the encrypted files will have been downloaded by thousands of people.

What makes you think the CIA is so powerful? All the intel, security and military which the US boasts allegedly didn't stop 9/11, amongst other things.

Perhaps one more benefit of this whole exercise is that it demonstrates that when people stand up to them their power is much less than most people imagine. That's is the big secret they don't want people to be aware of.

I believe that when the tipping point is truly reached, there are hundreds if not thousands more people who will be willing to disclose more.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In your opinion, given the apparent buildup and gravity to this release...

Is it a smart idea for Americans to travel overseas right now?

Just a recurrent thought I have been having in the wake of this...

I know some people who have to travel today due to work.

The Anti-American sentiment could be staggering.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So many people are saying this is bad, could lead to a war. But just think about it....TPTB are literally chumping at the bit to start a war. They want to attack Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, North Korea - it's like they are desperately trying to find the right pretext to start a war - somewhere, anywhere - they just want a war.

So - perhaps the release of this information might just STOP a war. If their credibility is seriously damaged, there will be NO public support for a war, and it could also affect the mlitary, who may refuse to fight for them.

This is also a possible scenario. This idea of war has been implanted into our minds by the PROPAGANDA MACHINE of the parasitic vipers. Just don't buy into it. I'd like to suggest that we all step out of that conditioned thinking and imagine a different scenario. Don't give them any more of your power. Refuse to believe in their suggestions.
edit on 27-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join