It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive wrote this 3 times becuase the subject title was the same as another so I hope this one works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

Someone from Hackers BBS told be about this site and Im glad he did. This community looks very interesting. I hope to be involved in some dicussion here and give my input on certain subjects. Im sure you'll notice me after awhile. Im pretty outspoken.

BTW: So far I havnt like how things work here a little bit.. too much clutter and the fact that I had to rewrite this thread 3 times becuase the subject was the same as another before. When I pressed the back button to change the subject it made me start over. But Im sure the discussion will be worth the trouble of coming here.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome.

Oh we are SOOOOOO worth the trouble. Trust me.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Welcome and get ready for neural-rollercoaster ride!!!!!
You will enjoy this place immensely!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and your title is a good one lol. Have fun here and happy posting

Rynaldo

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's good to be so persistent. Be sure to have fun, read the rules and post

cheers
ktpr

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
welcome to the site. I find it's always a good idea to highlight and copy every post I make before I click anything, just incase. I know how frustrating it can be to lose something that you have spent time typing out.
Please don't let your first bad experience put you off. It takes a little time to get used to how things work around here, but it's well worth sticking around.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am in the habit of creating threads but forgetting to include a Subject Title. When that happens I get the messages that there is already a subject with that title (ie nothing). When I was using IE, that would be it - I'd lose what I had typed.

However, yesterday I did the same and when I clicked on the 'Back' button, the whole page including my text returned. The only difference now is that I use Firefox rather than IE.

Welcome to ATS/BTS, Robilion.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards! Nice to meet fellow newbie from Texas.

new topics

top topics

join