It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pit Stop for U.F.O.’s, and Humans Who Love Them - A TNYT Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
MODS: I don't know if it's legal to copy and paste here an article from a publication. If it's not, please remove the content but leave the URL.

www.nytimes.com...

HOOPER JOURNAL
Pit Stop for U.F.O.’s, and Humans Who Love Them

By KIRK JOHNSON
Published: November 25, 2010

Many of the humans who come to Ms. Messoline’s U.F.O. Watchtower, hard by the dueling vortexes, may be fun, but they are also wounded. About 95 percent, by her estimate — and she makes a point of asking — have experienced something, a shudder in the fabric of the ordinary, the sighting of an unidentified flying object that to one degree or another has haunted them and drawn them to this otherwise empty spot in south-central Colorado. Having fun in thinking about extraterrestrials, she said, is usually bound up with something deeper right here on the home planet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
MODS: I don't know if it's legal to copy and paste here an article from a publication. If it's not, please remove the content but leave the URL.

No. It's not.
Please quote Only that portion you wish to address or draw attention to.
- a link & description
- a Brief quote
- YOUR thoughts, take, twist or opinion on the matter.

edit on 11/26/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: as per the above

edit on 11/26/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: Clipped quoted content, added Required EX tags

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Even though my OP still showed the Edit link I got this message:
You have exceeded the maximum window of 4 hours allowed to edit your post.

So, I'll just put in my 2 cents here. You'd think that with "vortex" (nay, 2!) in your backyard, someone would by now have taken pictures showing something out of the ordinary. Or of UFOs, or anything! But, no, we get a dry narrative. Have any of you members visited this facility? Anyone planning to stop by? Anyone interested in this?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I think I will pass

www.nytimes.com...

Hey I got the Rachel Nv and Area 51 in my back yard and I can talk about them on ATS and not get laughed at right? ;up:

new topics

join