It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nation states are dead: EU chief says the belief that countries can stand alone is a 'lie and an il

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

By Daniel Martin
Last updated at 8:46 AM on 11th November 2010

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So thats pretty much it for Individual European Countries,, governing themselves then.???

Any Comments.?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
www.dailymail.co.uk...

By Daniel Martin
Last updated at 8:46 AM on 11th November 2010

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So thats pretty much it for Individual European Countries,, governing themselves then.???

Any Comments.?

Daily Express refutes this ridiculous, desperate statement:

THE GREAT LIE THAT BRITAIN WOULD SUFFER OUTSIDE EU
www.express.co.uk...

As does Nigel Farage
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
IF either of you can link to or supply any supporting sources that aren't right-wing racist / fascist rags, I will give the statement at hand more than a moments thought....

Rev.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The EU in its current form needs scrapping. Into the dustbin of history with you.

No Euro, no bloated MEP gravy train. A free trade agreement only.

Thats what we thought we were getting in the first place.

Its possible this shift will be delivered not by the likes of Mr Farange but by the german electorate and the international bond market. Just give it time for a few more dominoes to fall.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Spanish king makes state visit

Well i guess thier's two KINGS on pretty good buddy buddy terms,, so i'm goona say that ,, Spain and Switzerland have joined together in a commitment too,,,,?????????

Any guess?

www.swissinfo.ch...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
for the chief of the eu with a history of only a few years to our thousands of years of history and ancient megalithics
trutures is funny because america i.e global elite
think the same but we will put the kettle on and and get the job done
instead of ganging up on other nations in the name of stability

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is this the NWO in action??

" Hispanics Will "Live In Fear" If Sanctuary Cities Vanish "

No more Santuary?

Are we now in the times of,, "and give none santuary,,,, etc "

Think about it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
WARNING RELIGIOUS TEXT below
FOR ALL who ask for a linc to the source,, you will just have too wait a bit longer, i am sure,, lol

Zephaniah 3:4

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's not the NWO but it makes sense for the european country's to basically become one. It will happen eventually and might not necessarily be a bad thing for them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So SPAIN suffer's the largest EARTHQuake in history,,
( Spanish Blood i guess
),,, and the king and queen rush home from their vacation in SWITZERLAND,??,, nooooo,,,common show some class, your people are concerned,,,, and in need of some Sheparding maybe??
,, i would think ,, no? yes?? maybe???

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
And just in case your not sure what i mean,,,,

"A number of Britons were not happy with the close similarities between Catholicism and Anglicanism, and formed a number of breakaway sects, called Puritans, Quakers and host of others. Many of these sects were despised equally by both Catholics and Protestants, and a small number of Protestant extremists eventually left England to become the founding fathers of White America."
unquote

Thats right in some history books the founding fathers were ,, called " extremists "

The above quote taken from "The Reformation in England" see Coles Notes
lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Herman Van Rompuy, is so wrong on so many levels with his comments that nation building is dead, i guess his pushing the globalist for a single world order government, not surpised by his comments, after what NATO what did to Yugoslavia, and other nations, they destoryed those nations just so the EU can spread like the iron curtain.

Expect this time, it isnt the red iron curtain, its the blue iron curtain on eupora

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

A curtain with a red velvet lining.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

If this is a surprise to anyone, they havent been paying attention.

The whole purpose of big trade unions is to demolish nations, including the move in North America towards the NAU. And nation states are perfectly funtional, they have been for thousands of years. They are also, unlike the idea of globalism, completely harmonious with the idea of competition found both in evolutionary theory, and in Smiths free market.

So, nature says nation states are workable. It just says that all nation states are not equally workable.

These moves are pure strategy on the part of those who wish to exploit humans and the resources of nation states. Small local government is more responsive to the will of the people. Especially in small nations that have a long tradition, history, and a high degree of ethnic homogeneity.

Everything the globalists are doing is designed to thwart people making their government work for their best interests, and this is ONLY because the globalists want government to work for their own instead.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Still doing,, hmmmmmm yess,, nooo,,, hmmmmmm,,interestinggg,, yes?

reply under construction

new topics

top topics

join