It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Teutonic Genie out of bottle, America punches itself in face"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is the title of a new Max Keiser YouTube video, stating that Germany, China, and Russia - and perhaps Iran - will emerge as the world's economic powers.

Fascinating.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We have punched ourselves in the face, the problem is we many of us still haven't figured it out. But I disagree with Max on Germany being one of the super powers. Locally yes, they will have a somewhat more stable economy than many in the old EU including the UK. The reason is Germany has lent hundreds of billions to many of these banks in all these troubled countries, and their banks and country are on the hook to their citizens for that money. It's the old saying that if you owe the bank 10,000 dollars it's your problem, but if you owe the bank 10 million dollars it's both your problems to figure it out.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Germany has location, location, location.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow, I've heard about a prediction similar to this a little while ago from Lindsey Williams. I haven't heard about this guy before, but he seems credible, especially because of his past "predictions" given to him by a so-called "elite insider" he claims to know...
Lindsey Williams Audio CD - Oct. 2010 - Plans of the Elite Part 1

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparently so does Europe, well except for Germany which is also running the Vatican or is that the other way round?

EU chief says the belief that countries can stand alone is a 'lie and an illusion'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Your math don't add up there Max.

got ur sides wrong maybe??

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles

German Ingenuity in Action........

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

lol ya thousand years my butt! lol

And someone on another thread said that germany were no good at logistics. lol
edit on 26-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Germany has production ( skills, and hard assets like the machinery) to back up the mark, to go along with the location that Aeons mentioned.
This actual value ( the US gave a way this power to manufacture) is what Max is talking about.
Production, lack of debt to the international bankers, and a vacuum created by the contraction of the US domination of the worlds stage and loss of status as the worlds reserve currency, and the collapse of the imperial powers recently used up by the bankers acquisition of empire.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If the EU ever goes " Belly Up " , and all the Signs Point to just that happening right now , then Germany will be the Only European Country left standing due to it's Economic Power . The Brits must be Pissing in their Knickers thinking about that Scenario , and maybe boning up on their German too .........

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I thought it was interesting that Max said German leaders speak Russian and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"germany speaks russian and vice versa"
east meets west

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Exactly, and of course with China and Russia switching over currencies, and with the US out-sourcing our jobs, there's only one way this can go. Unless things drastically change, it seems America will unfortunately go further downhill as the superpowers China and Russia only get better. Let's just hope we don't piss them off in the near future...

Oh yeah, and who seems to be benefitting from all of this?.... Of course, the BANKERS!!!

edit on 11/26/2010 by noworldorder2012 because: ADD FLAAAAMES!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ja , Da , Mein Herr ,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
fore warned is fore armed...
Change favors the prepared mind
I have been reading the I Ching and the Art of War all my life...
oddly enough it was reading Carl Jung that turned me onto the I Ching
there is more of a connection going on here philosophically them meets the eye.

I understand many of the wealthy ziobankers that used to hang out in Israel have migrated to Poland.
I thought that might explain the wiping out of the whole government there recently.
its been remodeled. just guessing bout that though

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I see on Keiser's website this morning a fun video highlighting the sequence of events in the "currency war" and the untenable position of "the Ben Bernank":

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This guy is awesome

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Fascinating post.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I wish we could have economic power spread out evenly across the planet!

My dreamworld.

top topics

join