It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Woman Claims She Now Owns Sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

When shall we request a class action suit for skin cancer, droughts, forest fires, sun spots on my body not to mention solar flares....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

But I thought this guy already owned it. www.spacedaily.com... Isn't it first in best dressed, or did she but it from the lawyer, and if so why did the lawyer sell it, did the lawsuits that came in after too much, and in the end not worth owning the sun. Oh well peace out. take care.

Rick
edit on 4-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: wrong link

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
You see, the thing about the "law" is that it allows for completely insane ideas to be legitimate. Owning the "Sun" is no more bizarre or crazy as owning a "piece of land".

www.myfoxorlando.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Owning land is a crap load different that owning the sun...owning the sun is like owning the ocean, or all water on earth, or all oxygen on earth. That is quite different than owning an acre of land that your house is on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

She has left herself wide open to court action now. As i posted in another thread. I can see the headline in the summer. Man burns himself from the suns rays and successfully sues the Sun owner.

This is just madness. Nobody should be able to own any land, Moon, Star or Sun. These were here long before we were. As stated in my other post. There should be a thread on ownership etc. I mean who gave the first permission to own land on earth. Who decided who was the first King, Queen,President. It had to have started somewhere. This is a valid question. If this can't be answered and it can't. Then history is a lie. We have been paying rent for land that the owner doesn't own.

Ask yourself the question. How did it all start. Was it some random guy, who one day stood up and said " I wanna be a king and rule earth. His wife turns around and says "sounds good hun, go for it. But what is a king"

It had to of started somewhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Where do we send the payments?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join