It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Show The View Says "TSA Opt Out Protesters Are Terroists"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
When I saw government passing law after law regarding terrorism I realized it wouldn't be long before that apparatus was turned inward...It's since been expanded to cover whole demographics of Americans, and now people on TV rationalizing Orwellian tactics...We've turned our fellow Americans into the enemy..
edit on 26-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

We (a select collective group within our population) have 'followed the lead' and went in the desired direction mapped out by the creators of the agenda,
The 'us and them' camps that were set up had an original membership of 'those bad guys who attacked us' and as the time line moved forward and more fear was pumped into our national mindset, there were more and more scenarios introduced, more what ifs, and along with that, a silent recruitment, and expansion of categories and features that described the 'enemy' in more and more detail,
with a slow and steady pressure to accept the fear and the actions needed to beat the enemy,
all activity that is natural and free has been added to the list of dangerous, potentially threatening, and any of those persons speaking against 'what has been deemed needed to protect the state' are now terrorists, unpatriotic, selfish and the list goes on and on.
It's not amazing how it works, it works perfectly, it's the 'content of the message driven' that will steer the collective mind of a nation.
It's a big difference between , "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself !"
AND " You should be afraid, even your neighbor could be a terrorist!".
We're turning in on ourselves now at greater and greater rates, it's dividing families and friends,
and once that happens, it's into the roots of the tree of liberty.
Very frustrating isnt it?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Whoopi is being a hypocrite. She doesn't fly.

She doesn't say that she DOES fly. I'm not seeing how this makes her a hypocrite.

She does seem like she's 'acting' in the video, though. I get the feeling she's not being genuine. Interesting.
edit on 11/27/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Things that make you go hhhhmmmm ?
(thanks whaa)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Clearly the people protesting aggressive violations of their rights are terrorists.

Good thing Obama is about to order indefinite detention without trial for such criminals.

www.npr.org...

edit on 27-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, you just have to admit that 'The View's' perspective on the new airport security measures is probably how most Americans think. Those of us who think otherwise about TSA and their new equipment are in the minority. It's a lost cause with the American people because most Americans just don't think of it as being a big deal.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well, you just have to admit that 'The View's' perspective on the new airport security measures is probably how most Americans think. Those of us who think otherwise about TSA and their new equipment are in the minority. It's a lost cause with the American people because most Americans just don't think of it as being a big deal.

Is it?
Is the 'views' perspective the majority or is the 'view' delivering a message and converting or solidifying a perspective?
I'll opt for the later,
I cant wait to see what South Park does to this issue.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The View is one of the WORSE pieces to ever come out of TV. Watching this made me feel like I wasted that time in my life. Blah, blah, blah, yackity, smackity is more intelligent that what they say.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

That may be why Whoopi is going along with this. So she will be more popular with the masses. Or maybe she's tired of being the 'trouble-maker' of the show... It's hard to be in the general public and hold a conspiracy viewpoint.

Originally posted by laiguana
It's a lost cause with the American people because most Americans just don't think of it as being a big deal.

They have been conditioned with fear of terr'ists for the past 9 years. It's not going to matter what a fringe group of conspiracy theorists are thinking when the SHTF. What matters is what the masses think... We're in for interesting times...
edit on 11/27/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: of words and stuff

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The first thing that crossed my mind while watching this was that if the White House was occupied by a Republican president, would they be backing these measures or ripping it because a conservative made this policy?

The second thing that crossed my mind was that's why I don't have tv.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That is the problem in America. The fact that there is a thread about these people and it is getting MSM coverage is an indication of how bad things are.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In Whoopi's mind, as with most entertainers, no one has Constitutional Rights, except for them.

How dare the "little people" object to warrentless searches of their persons???? Remember Rosie's ranting about guns????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Actually Joe Biden sponsored and introduced the Patriot Act bill, and was written in large part by the Clinton administration and the justice department back in the 90s

So you can take all the partisan stuff and put that aside......

This whole thing was an effort by the republicans AND the democrats for control.......because they know without both of them there would be no control

edit on 27-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes and here is where they can enforce the patriot act. Get ready for the rough ride ahead people.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Maybe these ladies should do some research before going in front of cameras and blabbering disinformation to its audience. The view, a place where your views don't matter.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I long for the day when the "Born in America and fought for it's rights" people are classified as "terrorists.
This will be the day the people take back this country and many lives will be lost.
But it will be a great day as the PTB have enslaved us too long

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
5 retards with no actual knowledge of anything other than being retards sitting around a table and being watched by lots of obese women.

Thats The View.

If there has ever been a more insignificant group of people on the planet, I would be surprised.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
5 retards with no actual knowledge of anything other than being retards sitting around a table and being watched by lots of obese women.

Thats The View.

If there has ever been a more insignificant group of people on the planet, I would be surprised.

5 retards with no respect to intellectuality.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I love the way that the TSA calls the protesters 'terrorists when it is the TSA using threats and intimidation.

Isn't threats and intimidation the very foundation of terrorisim?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh she is definately a hipocrite. She doesn't fly so she has no idea of the TSA nazism in action. She doesn't have to worry about that. She is calling those who choose to protest TSA terrorist yet she doesn't have to deal with them herself at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh she is definately a hipocrite. She doesn't fly so she has no idea of the TSA nazism in action. She doesn't have to worry about that. She is calling those who choose to protest TSA terrorist yet she doesn't have to deal with them herself at all.

Maybe not to day, but she will...

when she does she will realize what freedom used to mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join