It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Show The View Says "TSA Opt Out Protesters Are Terroists"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The View is one of the best shows to brainwash the people because of who the viewers are, soap opera watching people who, I am assuming, know only so much about politics and pressing issues.

Now I may be generalizing, but I am not saying everryone watching the view is like that but i'm assuming most do, and yes it's just an assumption.

I am not saying that they don't have a point either, because in some ways they do, but they are very much only giving a small piece of the picture, they aren't discussing the issue intelligently.

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I am not saying that they don't have a point either, because in some ways they do, but they are very much only giving a small piece of the picture, they aren't discussing the issue intelligently.

Thoughts ATS?

You know as well as I do almost everything has a point one can agree with.

This seemed so...suggestive the way they did this "skit". In fact its suggestive power was so subtle yet persuasive it kind of scared me. Thai s why I do not watch TV it is the must destructive propaganda tool against individual though the world has ever witnessed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's nice to know how far reaching social engineering and mind-control goes. I am glad I DO NOT and will not ever watch or support the VIEW. Boycott that trash like all mind-numbing media.

This is the America of today: Forfeit civil-liberties in favour of extremism in personal intrusion for the myth of "safety" and "security". Naked-Body scanners in the Airports now Court-houses, soon train stations, schools... the new American Molesting government allowing genitalia searches of clearly innocent and non-terrorist profiled people. The American people.

Everyone is a terrorist now, except for the stormtroopers and the government that seeks to invade and control every faucet of our lives. Mind-reading, bio-feedback, brain-finger printing... soon we will have to submit to at-home scans before we leave our house.

There is no liberty with tyranny. America is finally fully Fascist! Hail Obama!

I guess the Constitution is really just toilet-paper after-all for the Federal Government.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Thoughts ATS?

My head hurts.

The fact that they discuss this issue without a dissenting voice present is enough to make me sick. I remember a joke on Family Guy that likened the women of the view to hens in a noisy chicken coop; it seems rather accurate after this clip. Scenes like this are exactly why I don't watch television shows about current events that make any attempt to "seriously" address them.

If you value your privacy you are a terrorist.
If you stand up for what you believe in, you are a terrorist.

You've already been labeled; why not live up to it? Exercise your rights more than ever.
edit on 11/26/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Do these people understand what the word terrorism means?

Enough said.

I did not watch, i just took what you wrote as what they said. I would never watch those kind of shows.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Who watches this show anyways oh right stupid sheeple with no brain and you gotta admit these hosts are damn stupid ..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
this is a real summation of what the view is and just how intelligent it is

not trying to be offtopic, or funny

i really do think the view is a profoundly unintelligent show, just a couple media-brainwashed chicks talking absent mindedly, and i don't mean that as an insult i just mean that no one should take their opinions seriously or think that the show represents america or anything like that
edit on 11/26/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
The fact that they discuss this issue without a dissenting voice present is enough to make me sick.

This was my first thought... They all agree? Even Whoopi? Something's not right about that.

People don't know what to think these days. We want to feel safe. We want to think that we could have prevented 9/11. Supporting the TSA measures makes us think we're doing something proactive like everyone wishes we had done pre-9/11.

The protest fizzled out across the country, though. People just wanted their turkey! LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't see why anyone would be surprised................complete liberal tripe show. You have a group of bigoted elitists with an audience of sheeple...........I'm just surprised it took them this long.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think the protest fizzled because so many people voted with their feet. It would be interesting to know how many people who were planning on flying drove or took a train instead.

And No I did not watch this tripe. I quit watching TV in 1975 and I have never regretted it. Amazing how much more time you have for other activities if you miss your daily dose of propaganda....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
America .. WHY do idiots/cretins get airtime ?

We all had a giggle over Miss South Carolina's interview ,

but it seems your brains have turned to jelly >

... even your elected officious-als talk crap

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."
"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands."
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

I think the protest fizzled because so many people voted with their feet. It would be interesting to know how many people who were planning on flying drove or took a train instead.

And No I did not watch this tripe. I quit watching TV in 1975 and I have never regretted it. Amazing how much more time you have for other activities if you miss your daily dose of propaganda....

In many cases the protest didn't fizzle, they cordoned off the scanners and used the traditional metal detectors, they just aren't saying a peep about that tiny detail on MSM. This is what totalitarian regimes do.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
And they were putting Ron Paul down too!

While I think the US and most of it's citizens are far too strong for this country to fail, TPTB are certainly doing a damn good job of planting ideas in the minds of the sheeple.
edit on 26-11-2010 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Watching it was very 'instructional',
and that's exactly what they were doing, letting their buddies know how to make up their minds,
each one of those 'hosts' reaches a certain demographic, just look at the variety sitting there,
the topics presented can be varied but when they are 'pounded' into the skulls of the viewers, in unison and in total across the table agreement, they are propaganda hidden in entertainment,
happens all the time, constantly, 24/7 in almost every show,
it's how theyre written and designed,
so go backstage, to the show prep, the stage notes, the production meetings, and never forget,
the boss 'suggesting' how 'good' it would be if they were to see and hear this mentioned on air today,
happens in radio too.
It pays to stay awake, what we need is a power failure for about , oh , a few years.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is why I don't have cable.
Having a TV on all of the time is like being on a 24 hour stupidity/brainwashing drip.

For a popular TV personality to claim that simple citizens who refuse a scan are terrorists is insanity.

I think I understand what is going on now.
We are now considered the terrorists. Washington just needed a reason for the label.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I too found it odd that Whoopi out of all of them said this. Something is not right. Unless this is simply the status quo elites speaking through their puppets. Be good citizens, do as instructed. If that were the case then Rosa Parks should have never ridden on the front of the bus. Blacks should have never sat in white restaurants. Our country is great because we can make a point and change public opinion by creating distraction and by not committing violence.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That was a job security move, by all of them.
Millions of dollars a year, youre gonna say whats suggested, especially when its so damn patriotic to the idiotic.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When I saw government passing law after law regarding terrorism I realized it wouldn't be long before that apparatus was turned inward...It's since been expanded to cover whole demographics of Americans, and now people on TV rationalizing Orwellian tactics...We've turned our fellow Americans into the enemy..
edit on 26-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
When I saw government passing law after law regarding terrorism I realized it wouldn't be long before that apparatus was turned inward...It's since been expanded to cover whole demographics of Americans, and now people on TV rationalizing Orwellian tactics...We've turned our fellow Americans into the enemy..
edit on 26-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

This is EXACTLY the issue... the American People are now "terrorists" because they value their freedom and liberty against a vastly encroaching tyrannical government that is clearly out to oppress and subvert freedom in the US.

I am in horror to watch the rise of fascism in my life, I thought we learned from WWII that there were people like Hilter and Stalin who turn on their own people. Not in America? Think again! It's here right now today.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Whoopi is being a hypocrite. She doesn't fly. From her wiki

As a result of several bad experiences, Goldberg had not flown on an airplane since the mid-late 1990s, instead traveling via a personal bus.[41] She admitted to Jay Leno that it takes 42 hours of non-stop travel to get from New York City to Los Angeles this way.[42] In April 2009, Goldberg flew to London for the first time as a result of taking a ten hour course with Virgin Atlantic Airways. On Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, she said she may now fly more in the future.[43]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join