It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New photo of Nessie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
BTW if you've actually been there you'd realise it is a wake which is a common occurrence along the Lock.....I've seen this before in person.
Waves as they travel along the lock.

Yes but that doesn't mean this is definately a wake.

I know what you're getting at, when you see the loch up close, everything looks suspicious. I spent my honeymoon next to it and spent many an hour talking to the locals and watchers about the myth. I even spent 10 minutes videoing what i thought was a neck sticking out of the water with a wake coming from it....turned out to be a log sticking up.

However just because there are a lot of wakes to be seen, that doesn't mean this is indeed one.

CX.
edit on 26/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That's not Nessie. I've just had a telepathic conversation with her and she said she was not in that part of the lake at that time. Besides, the Nessie that lives today is not the same that was seen decades ago. There are a few Nessies, not only one. I'm a Nessie contactee so if you have any questions, just ask me.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It could be very easily be fake. The photo I'm interested in is the one thats right up close and personal with full details and they say they just made it for a show to see if people would fall for it. The only problem is,the fake one isnt even the same color as the one in the photo.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Which one? I'd like to see it cause I do not think I remember the one you are referring to. Thanks...ML

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous
Move this thread to the Hoax section please mods. Nessie was proved to be fake many years ago - infact it even made the BBC news. Look it up for yourselves. ....Nessie.. lol...

Nessie fake. Uh huh.

Edit : Embedding didn't work. Typical

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-11-2010 by SpiritnSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritnSoul

The clip you have linked is from the movie "Incident at Loch Ness"

www.youtube.com...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by SpiritnSoul

The clip you have linked is from the movie "Incident at Loch Ness"

www.youtube.com...

Cheers

DOH !! Thanks for pointing that out. Won't be making that same mistake twice

But I can vouch for the fact that giant ugly reptiles still roam the earth. My ex-wife is out there somewhere

edit on 28-11-2010 by SpiritnSoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join