It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member to site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
New to site and looking forward to reading, learning and hopefully make some contributions..
About me... Former U.S. Marine of 5 years.. proud American, from Virginia.
Staunch Conservative, extreme right wing. Guess I could be a Libertarian.
Anyway, enough for now.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by E5Marine

Hello
welcome to ATS....so what brought you to the site? What topics do you enjoy??

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

E5Marine, welcome to ATS hope you enjoy your time here. Many are out of box thinkers here but there also exist information worth searching for on this site.
Peace
edit on 11/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the site

Hope you stick around and contribute :-)

CX

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, welcome to ATS.

Plenty of ex forces here, including a few marines too.

Looking forward to seeing you about the boards, if you get stuck with anything just shout.

CX.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hi E5Marine, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
welcome...have a good time

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hey E5Marine! Welcome to ATS!

First off, please allow me to thank you for your service to this country and its citizens! I have an unending amount of respect for those who have served and remain, forever, grateful for the sacrifices of those who serve!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads and offer my help if you ever have any questions about ATS. Feel free to U2U me if you're ever stuck or curious. I'll either help, if possible, or guide you to those who can!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

E5Marine, your second post branded the entire religion of Islam as a cult. And you sigged your post with God Bless America & Semper Fi. It must be a frustrating world to live in when the whole world doesn't think like you do. Well good luck E5Marine in your search. That's the best I can offer you.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

you see, here's the thing in a nut shell, I learned everything I ever wanted to know about Islam on 9/11.

Think what you want of me, I care not, and I won't be swayed by you or anyone else in my way of thinking, narrow minded as you may think it is or think I am.

I've traveled the world, lived and worked in many different countries during the last 25 years.. 10-12 different countries in Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East, Europe, Central America. I have had the fortunate opportunity to see how the rest of the world lives, works, thinks... A lot of them have negative attitudes towards America.

I have dealt with Sharia Law during my tours in the Middle East, the Mutawa (Religious Police), I've been spit at in Africa, been chased by beggers/homeless, shot at, threatened.. I think I am qualified to say what I have and think the way I do.

I'm now back living in my own country and it pisses me off to hear Spanish being spoken in stores.. being nervous to travel through certain parts of town, seeing day workers (illegals) hanging out in parking lots and street corners, all the while nothing is being done to secure our borders with Mexico.. To hear that Sharia Law is being debated as possibly being part of our legal system (this just really floors me).. What the hell is happening to America.. We speak English here, we already have a tried and true legal system.

No, I really don't care what the rest of the world thinks, much less what you think of me...Frankly I'm glad. As far as I'm concerned if people of a certain faith, religion, nationality, ethnicity or group come to my country to do me, my family or my fellow citizens harm I tend to have a negative opinion and reaction to said people. That's just the way it is for me... and I'm sure for the majority of Americans who want a secure safe America for their children and families. If you think I'm racist, xenophobic, elitist for thinking this then so be it..

I'm no expert, but I have seen and done a lot.. and to my Fellow Americans I say this:
Look whats happening in England, Sweden and Europe in General.. Islam is inundating those countries, with no end in sight. Sharia is already part of the UK's legal system. Unless immediate and drastic action is taken to reverse that trend they will become Muslim in a few decades. I see these trends starting to happen here and soon will get out of control as it has in Europe... If Sharia Law is allowed to gain a foot hold in our legal system, the hand writing will be on the wall and it won't be easily erased if at all. Drastic action must be taken now.

God Bless America and Semper Fi

Patriot

edit on 28-11-2010 by E5Marine because: Fix a typo

edit on 28-11-2010 by E5Marine because: fix another typo

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you everyone, I am proud to have served. But I never served during war time, and I got out in 85. The young men and women now serving in our armed forces (My daughter being one of them) deserve all of our thanks.

God Bless them and our country.. Semper Fi

Patriot
edit on 28-11-2010 by E5Marine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Welcome!

top topics

join