It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS Threads are getting hard to follow !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I can attest for the denv, he is usally in the irc wikileaks chatroom. He is usually up to date with the wikileaks information. I was in there right before the iraq documents were released, but after all the heat, you can call me a wuss, because I wont go back in the chat... So cheers to the denv for having the guts to keep us updated directly by the wikileaks irc chat and volunteers that are in their relaying the information....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
double post had to refresh the damn thing resulting in the double post
edit on 3-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Compartment Department

While I am not (and cannot be) speaking officially (since it's not my call), I suspect a WikiLeaks Forum might have to get in line behind the California Missile Sighting Forum and Yeonpyeong Island Shelling Forum.

You know M, I agreed with your take at the beginning but I'm starting to think differently now ...

Consider: [cables] Currently released so far... 1027 / 251,287, and how that has translated to ATS content relative to other ATS forums/subjects. This isn't going to be a one off event that creeps up with a bang and fades away ... the sheer volume of information that is to come indicates that we're going to be at his for months if not years to come.

Hence a WL forum seems warranted imho. Not only for those who want to keep abreast of the flow of information but also to aid those who might get WL fatigue and wish to bypass that forum for a while.

Cheers!

<< 1   >>

join