It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in my house! (Updated Another Visit!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
My opinion is it was a gremlin, or something Gremlin like. There is a particular creature I am thinking of but I can't remeber the name. I'll have to find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Found in a shed ?
Wrapped in a blanket ?

Sounds like ....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

No, para, I was too sleepy to be scared at the time, as I was just up for 36 straight hours. Just the hall was checked.

If you had been up for 36 hours and were in bed during the second incedent could this have been a waking dream, where your half awake, drifting off into sleep? Ive had things like that happen to me too when Im in that state. Im not saying it could not be a spirit even then, and possibly because u were in a waking dream was the only reason u saw it at all. If occurances are rare in your house and there is a spirit im guessing its not a strong one.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's official: everybody should have a digital camera.

The mission of denying ignorance would be way easier that way. Since not everyone can afford camera-phone, here is probably the cheapest digital cam one can get (props to our good friend Spectre for finding the link).

www.compgeeks.com...

Deny Ignorance, get a digi-cam!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It was not a waking dream, cause then how would I know that

The Winner is...THE IRON CHEF, CHEN KENICHI!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with kastinyque on this one. When you stay up for long periods of time like that its pretty common to see hallucinations.

My friends and I decided to stay up for 48 hours one time just for the hell of it and I was seeing some weird stuff towards the end of it. I would see the furniture start to shake and a couple of times I could have sworn I saw some of it slide across the floor. At one point we also watched a movie and I felt like the actors were talking directly to me through the tv. One of my friends said he kept seeing a cat run around the house even though they had no cats.

Not sure about your light, could have been possible to hallucinate that depending on how tired you were. But being that this is the first time you have seen this thing AND you were sleep deprived at the time I wouldn't worry about it. If you see it again though then its time get the hell out of that house!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok, happened again.

I was coming downstairs, and I saw something fall out of the pantry. I was like, okay, I'll go pick it up. I went to go pick it up, and at the doorway to the den was the same thing, except this time I could see long flowing hair, so it must be a girl....

Freaky!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
...and that brings me to our next point, don't smoke crack. -Waterboy

Seriously, could it have been your sister this time? Just a freaky coincidence? I was thinking you just dreamed the first thing but a second visit would scare the crap outta me. Have you told anyone else about this? Apparantly this thing is not aggresive so maybe it's one of those friendly ghosts. Saw that on the history channel. Or maybe your whole family is pulling a joke on you... the paranoia sets in

Sry I can't be much help but I wish you the best of luck!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This sounds like that movie The Ring - minus the blanket *shivers*

So you don't feel or notice anything else? You just see this thing/woman......Have you had any recent deaths in your family or firends? When you say blanket, it is like some huge comforter or something thinner?

lmao@pisky's post

[edit on 7/15/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Maybe try researching the house and the area, even the history of your family.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Why would a ghost -fall- out of a -pantry-? I'm more considered with the falling part -- that doesn't make much sense to me. If something were to fall, i.e. be subject to gravity, then it must have mass. If it has mass, then it is matter; it would be a physical entity.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
well, your story is a interesting one but, I don't know why you were up for 36 hours, thats none of my buisiness. Sleep deprivation does strange things to people, and coupled with drugs makes for interesting sights. I wasn't implying anything towards you, just speeking on my own behalf. I've been there done that and got the T-shirt when it comes to drugs but have seen the errors in my ways and keep it to suds and buds anymore. The suds are worse than the buds in my opinion, I've never seen a man smoke a bud and knock his wife around, althogh it's probably happend somewhere. All I'm saying is regardless of drugs being up for 36 hours is not a good thing, ever hear about the radio D.J. in new york that tried to set a record of hours on the air for a charity event? he made it a week but the long term effects were awful... he lost his wife, his job, and finished out his days as a vaccum cleaner salesman. Your story is a interesting one though.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When it occured the second time, how long had you been awake for? And, was your sister accounted for?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The blanket was a light one.

My sister was asleep behind me,and up the stairs. Unless she had superhuman powers and could turn invisible, it wasn't her....

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
wow this is pretty freaky... maybe you should ask your parents if they had similar experiences? ...could help

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Once when I deprived my self of sleep I could still see when I closed my eyes.... also it causes sleep paralysis

Anyway unless this ghost is causing any kinds of poltergeist activity it sounds like nopthing more than an astral shell.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
ok my friend pete will explain this, this is his department so go ahead, ok, its me pete. first off, what you have here is a basic apparition. You are forgo\etting crucial details, like, were there any temperature changes? What you should look for colder temps all of the sudden, if none, you either have a very powerful apparition, or an omen. Also, make sure you study the hall, and shed, for electromagnetic waves, odd things, things out of place, etc. If you see any more odd things, or the apparition, email me at [email protected], make sure the subject is "apparition" I'll gladly do my best to explain it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thats cool, and scary. Hopefully when it happens again you have a camera by your side.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It would have to be an immensely strong manifestation to show up on camera... I wouldn't bother if I were you, I highly doubt this is strong enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i think i may have figured out what it is, don't ask how,cuz' i won't tell u. You have a simple ghost, just kinda "hanging out" so to speak. it obviously was either seriously po'ed when it died, or was in some sort of bad situation, such as: depressed, then died a horrible death, or something like that. That's why you didn't "feel" it (feel a temp change or something) It is too weak to do that. Also, the light didn't turn on, because ghost are simply electromagnetic, nothing to worry about, that's why only digital cameras see them. i say just leave it alone, and if you see it again, try to contact it, or hire a preist to do an exorcism. Also, scientist have done studies that show that you absorb electromagnetic radiation while watching t.v, so, being tired, you would just "spew" the energy from your body, and would cause something to be there without really "being" there. So, to make a long story short, GO TO SLEEP, STOP WATCHING TV SO MUCH, AND STAY AWAY FROM IT. You should be fine, normally ghosts don't attack, most cases are people faking it to get attention. Don't understand?
EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join