It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me or is the Canadian Pro-Israeli stance getting out of hand?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first ever thread and I searched and have not found this discussed yet. This has been on my mind for quite some time, but really became bothersome once the Israeli commandos attacked the floatilla in international waters. The current conservative government in power in Canada is out of control and in no way represents the views of the majority of Canadians. It appears that Canada is pulling out of a UN anti racism conference in New York City due to the fact that Israeli war crimes, genocide, and racism will most likely be one of the main topics. Here is a mainstream media link that discusses it. Of course it is biased but it shows the outright disregard for logical political action and representation. I still chuckle when I think of all the Countries that walked out of the UN assembly earlier this year when Mahmoud mentioned Israel and US involvement in 911. Our prime minister Stephen Harper is another puppet who is sacrificing his political future for the ZIONAZI regime. He claims that he "will defend Israel, at all costs"

I know I will probably be labeled anti-semite for this, blah blah blah... bring it on. I have nothing against semitic people, Jewish people, anyone for that fact. Israeli Jews are not even true semites, which has been discussed on here several times.I only have a high disregard for hypocrites being elected to represent us and outright cheat, kill, steal, lie... to the people who put them in power. I would appreciate if you all share your thoughts on this. It appears USA, Australia, Canada, UK are all having this happen with their elected officials who are supposed to have their citizens interest in mind, not to protect an evil murderous regime who treats the Palestinan people the same way Hitler treated the Jews (too a much lesser extent, but it is similar in many ways). I am sure I will be asked to provide proof and sources for my claims. All of this is very easy to find and if you are too lazy to look for yourself, please post and ask me anything and I will do my best to explain. Until then let us dream of the day where we will have honorable representation by our elected officials. Peace to all...

edit on 26-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: thread has been moved

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper needs to be ousted post haste. You're right though, and I'm on side with your line of thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention, that video I included in my OP about Stephen Harper defending Israel at all costs absolutely makes me sick. He is such a hypocrite, I wonder how he can even stand to look himself in the mirror. All Canadians, or any person in their right mind should be outraged by this tyranny. This jerk uses the true suffering of innocent people, and portrays the aggressor as the victims. I am FUMED!! Anyone else agree or disagree?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Thank you for proving my point. Your accusation towards me as an anti semite was expected and unfounded. Your defense of Harper and his defense of Israel also made me giggle. I respect the right to your own opinion, but I completely disagree with you. Why did Canada not defend the Gypsies when France expelled them? This is absolute smoke and mirrors, they are selling snake oil and you are buying it. Good luck living your life under the influence of right wing neo-con controlled media brain washing propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

May I please also ask where in my thread did you find "Jew hating". I have many Jewish friends in Canada and Europe. I love Jews, Muslims, Christians. I love everyone, religion or race has no importance to me. I am anti-zionist and proud. Most of you will be afraid to admit you agree with me, but how dare you accuse me of being racist for criticizing the disgusting practices of the Israeli regime and the Western powers that defend them. That is not Jew hating my friend, it is called human dignity. Let us keep this civil, no need to accuse people of racism, or anti religion. In no way what so ever did I criticize Judaism. I only spoke against hypocrites who represent us.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I'm with you on this one RedBird. CorruptedExposed is obviously not neutral on the question of Israel/Palestine.
One sided arguments by people who claim to be fair infuriate me to no end.

CorruptedExposed, this name suits him better!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
You claim not to be an anti-semite, but you bring up the same old myths and hoaxes in defense of your claim. Saying that Israeli Jews are not "real" Jews, IS ANTI-SEMITIC.

They ARE real Jews. Judaism is a RELIGION, not an ethnicity. It doesn't matter if their ancestors were Khazars who converted in the tenth century or not, (which, incidentally, is a load of absolute BULLOCKS with no evidence to support it!)

I am a Canadian, and I am proud that our government consistently chooses to defend Israel while the rest of the world spreads hatred and fear.

Take your Jew hating thread and shove it up your palestine.

I am a Canadian and I am disgraced by our government's, as well as other citizens (like you), stance on this. We are a country known for Peacekeeping and diplomacy. This flies directly in the face of that. We should be listening to all people. It doesn't matter if we agree with them or not, diplomacy cannot be had if we only listen to those that tell us what we want to hear.

I have written my MP about the topic of Canadian delegates picking and choosing who to listen to. You may have been overjoyed when Canada walked out on the President of Iran's speech. I was furious. I questioned him on this and his answer was that since Iran has a bad human rights record we should not be engaging what they have to say. Yet when I pushed back that they have no problem listening to people from China or Israel (horrible human rights record), he had no answer and said I should mind my own business.

The Conservative government is not much different from what is going on down south. They are a group of people doing what is in their own best interests, and not ours. They do not represent you, they represent their party. Once you understand that your voice doesn't count for crap, you will be much better off.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i only made it to the 'zionazi' part.
when the name calling, childish mentality starts, i'm done.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Careful, OP, anything that isn't pro-Israel will bring out the trolls on ATS. It's always the same thing. They will claim to be offended by your opinion and call you all kinds of names using skewed logic.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I love everyone, please point out where I showed any hatred towards Jewish people. This is disgusting that I am being labeled as a racist for pointing out political officials in power who are complete hypocrites. Please reread my posts and try to have a bit of respect. Peace to all... including Jews

edit on 26-11-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by janon

I am well aware, and thank you for the concern. But I do not care what so ever what people think of my opinions. I can respect people who disagree, but I appreciate valid and logical counter arguments in order to be accused as racist or any other nasty name. I was expecting to be accused and name called, but as we can see there are some others on here who are not afraid to speak out against the corruption of our governments. I can only imagine what they will call me next.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Our prime minister has pledged allegiance to a foreign country other than the one he was elected to, and paid to manage.
If he likes Israel so much maybe he should move there
This nonsense about CANADIANs discussing CANADIAN politics being answered with "HATE" and "ANTISEMITE when the palistinians are the real semites and the Jews in large part are not, instead of a presenting a rational discussion of the OP is just proof the OP is actually discussing a valid concern.

EVERYONE knows that the use of the terms HATE and ANTI semite are just bolshevic attemps to squash free speech and prevent the actuall functioning of democracy in our government and country.
which is exactly what the OP is saying
look up the definition of traitor int he dictionary

thanks for making his point for him

and if you are ZIONIST in Canada and you have a problem with us discussing the PROVEN undue influence ZIONIST Israel has on our government, then why don't you move to Israel and defend it yourself instead of expecting OUR GOOD MEN AND WOMEN TO DIE DOING THE JOB YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY TO DO YOURSELVES...

edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: spelling

edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: we support "jews against zionism" may there heroizm not be belittled or forgot

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Take your Jew hating thread and shove it up your palestine.

Seriously?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

well palistinians are semites if that quote isn't "ANTISEMITIZM tm "
and a fine example of hate speech
I don't know what is

don't we have laws against that sort of thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I thank you for pointing out the fact that it is our loved ones who fight these wars. It is kind of off topic, but my little brother got blown up in Afghanistan (thank goodness he survived) defending poppies and oil pipelines. We are a peace-keeping country yet we are actively engaging combat against a country for a bunch of make believe reasons. I would get into this in more detail but I do not want to go too far off topic, this original topic I started easily spreads out into many social and political issues that cause divide and unrest in otherwise friendly people.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey, yo, how's it go? This is hilarious.. it seems it is becoming more and more obvious who the sheepherders are these days. I'm a human, all humans are humans.. and all humans have equal right to life liberty and happiness. However, when one person (or a group of people) conform under a common goal which is to restrict the happiness and the like of another person or group of people, the lines drawn by religious sects disappear and it is only the crimes which are taken into account. Jewish people, like I'm sure many people know, are not in control of the Zionist agenda, and if anything suffer as pawns in a global chess game.There are, however, within that group of Hebrew people, a clan of ultra-rich, elitist, eugenics-loving a$$holes who have done nothing but wreak havoc on all walks of life for generations, and it must stop. Harper's open support for the 'protection' of Israel (ISIS + RA + EL - a concoction of hoarded mystery school knowledge) shows nothing but contempt for what is actually going on in the real world and what actually needs to be done. It shows he is an owned man.. it's not hard to realise this when you learn that he's the son of a former executive of Imperial Oil, 90% owned by Rockefeller's Exxon. It's all a game..

At any rate, the Zionists, the Church, Corporate government, all of those corrupt tyrannical bastards can suck an egg in a very hot place.

Short version: sick of pandering to the Zionist state. I would like freedom for ALL people, equally, without the need for reacting with violence, or crushing someone's house with a bulldozer because their relative happened to strike at the state out of desperation and outrage.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

My father and his brothers were all wounded in ww2
fighting for what we know know was the to further the zionist agenda
that created Israel in the first place.
totall respect to your brother
I am in awe of our heros who risk EVERYTHING for OTHERS

no sacrifice no Israel
and we are "haters".....
edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you my friend, I truly appreciate the respect. The same respect goes to your family members who were wounded, and all others who have been wounded or killed due to fighting wars for rich people we put in power who cause us commoners to suffer and not a darned thing we can do about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join