It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sized UFOs near Sun (Nov 26)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Yes! I think they're death stars!!!!! Of course it makes sense.

Well I think I will just commandeer this older one in parking orbit. That shiny metal 'looks like a moon' look is priceless

As for CERN anyone notice THIS? CERN layout from space

Image Courtesy: CERN

Look familiar?

I can't WAIT till they activate that thing... wonder what the first target will be

edit on 29-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

An old death star for a moon? Well yes okay I can go for that! Great thinkin'. Oh hey. Can I come with you? We could find a planet to orbit-park retired death stars (but only if they are still in one piece?). I want to go for a ride in one of those!!!!!!

Yes I have seen that aerial pic of CERN before. It was in a mag that I bought from Barnes and Nobles. I think it was called 'Nuclear Fusion 2.0'. The 'ring' looked suspicious to me. For sure. Never would have guessed that it could unlock a death star weapon.

It's good to know that your genus isn't going to waste.

Hmmmm very good question. I wish I knew the answer. Most likely the CERN techies are ready to activate lasers upon command. Maybe someone's expecting company? It just seems weird to go through all that trouble to have no one show up.

The target could be a fleet of birds on a foggy day or eight death stars in their way or maybe they are testing to see how big to build the next "particle smasher"?

Star

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Its clearly a weather balloon.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The target could be a fleet of birds on a foggy day or eight death stars in their way or maybe they are testing to see how big to build the next "particle smasher"?

Well they made smaller versions of those 'particle smashers' back in the 70's... to stick on orbiting platforms. Some people even say it caused that weird metal deterioration during 9/11

Of course the skeptics always say "That's BS... we don't have any such thing!"

Developed at White Sands Proving Ground, the space-based neutral particle beam would shoot an unbendable beam of hydrogen molecules at approximately 60,000 kilometers per second to disrupt the electronics and warhead of an incoming missile.[/1]

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Oh hey. Can I come with you? We could find a planet to orbit-park retired death stars (but only if they are still in one piece?). I want to go for a ride in one of those!!!!!!

Well our prototype ship is only a two seater and Matyas intends to be the pilot. Just having a slight snag on the engine at the moment. Can't seem to fit that star drive into the smaller ship

SHOOT That reminds me I need to do a thread on that warp drive formula I got... see if we can make it work

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Oh hey. Can I come with you? We could find a planet to orbit-park retired death stars (but only if they are still in one piece?). I want to go for a ride in one of those!!!!!!

Well our prototype ship is only a two seater and Matyas intends to be the pilot. Just having a slight snag on the engine at the moment. Can't seem to fit that star drive into the smaller ship

Prototype ship?
Hmmm.. For Disneyland, Paris I guess!
But I haven't been able to locate any such ship so far! Anyway, what does the passenger have to pay for sitting in it? Not much I guess considering it's just one of the attractions there that go round and round and round and....!

edit on 30-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just allow some breathing space to fly about without the people probing with ir cams. But on a brighter note, i guess this what you would call a live test.

media.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-11-2010 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Phantom traveller

What your seeing is what the poster above you just explained. Now, what you want to see is a whole different matter altogether. Many members around here eschew basic understanding of such things in favor of superimposing their desires and beliefs (often based on their ignorance of science).

This thread is but one of HUNDREDS of examples of that very thing.

Hey chill my friend.Its a fact that people see what they want to see.A glitch,a pixel,giant spaceships,death stars.I had a thought and i wanted to share.This is what the discussion is about,sharing thoughts.I never claimed that my opinion is the right one or that i'm an expert in anything.
When i saw the video that was the first thing that came to my mind.I'm not gonna apologise for my imagination.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon --

While the walnut-shaped Iapetus is interesting (natural IMO, but interesting), Saturn's "Death Star" moon is not Iapetus, but rather Mimas
:
Mimas/Death Star

edit on 11/30/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ramoras are little fish that ride on the backs of whales and sharks in a symbiotic relationship. The ramoras keeps the sharks clean while the shark provides protection in return. I think IAMTAT is using this as a symbolic analogy.

Ah! Thanks.
Never realized their name but I know those hitchhiker fish you're referring to though.
It's a great analogy!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saspearia

Hi
With the first image of the round object crossing the sun, I believe that might be Mercury. I am only an amateur astronomer but I witnessed this some years ago. Mercury has a retrograde orbit which means it sometimes appears between the sun and the Earth. I believe the image would have been taken over a period of time and sped up for this video. It also explains why it appears to be planet sized.
I have no explanations of the others though. Hope this helps

Sas

Hi Sas,

Thanks for popping in. Could use an astronomer on any level. But you mean that this....................

.....might be Mercury? Really? Looks a bit out of shape. But, what's the other one (in the background) then?

This is the part of the footage that intrigues me the most. The other ones (that look like bubbles, around the Sun) are too abstract to wager a guess on. Plus I've seen them earlier on this year.

But this one (above) is new to my eyes.
Would like to hear back from you on whether this is what you were referring to.

Thanks

edit on 30-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: edit to add- In the background

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hi Human Alien, thanks for the welcome. Ive been 'into' the unknown and especially UFOs and aliens all my life, I just find it all fascinating! Sorry I was not referring to that picture but the one about 43 seconds in. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure that's Mercury. Im as stumped as you are on that first one though!

Sas

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Saspearia

I just don't know.

But on a side note:

Has NASA found life near Saturn?This one could be a doozy!Dec 2nd News Conference

NASA has called a 2 p.m. news conference for Thursday "to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life."

Speculation is growing that NASA has discovered life on one of Saturn's moons.

The space agency did not release more details, but the list of news conference participants is telling, according to blogger Jason Kottke.

kottke.org...

Saturn eh? This may all be tied together now couldn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yeah I been looking for that. Problem is the section does not look like SOHO date and they didn't include any info. Maybe we can write the youtube guy and ask where he got the footage from

As to life on a moon of Saturn? That would likely be Titan..

Been expecting that.
Why don't you jump the gun and start a thread on that

Was going to suggest you start a thread but I see there are several already

"Life on Titan"

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Its clearly a weather balloon.

That's what I thought at first.

Not.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well they made smaller versions of those 'particle smashers' back in the 70's... to stick on orbiting platforms. Some people even say it caused that weird metal deterioration during 9/11

Developed at White Sands Proving Ground, the space-based neutral particle beam would shoot an unbendable beam of hydrogen molecules at approximately 60,000 kilometers per second to disrupt the electronics and warhead of an incoming missile.[/1]

edit on 30-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Zorgon who knew??! You've got an amazing sniffer on you don't ya. Not once did it cross my mind to look into particle smasher history. My god man. Good deduction. Check. lol Seriously kool how70's smashers worked! Orbiting platforms huh. Oh. It doesn't surprise me. You know I was wondering about that 911 thing, I mean about the metal bitting the dust and reading that it had turned to dust. A particle beam coulda done that? Ohhhhhhhhh hm that is very interesting.

Have you ever been to a fair where antique particle smashers are displayed by scientists? I haven't. The last time I went to the fair I saw a farmer showing off his steam engine. What's up with that? Just to think that all this space-age technology has been going on right under our noses all this time.

How could skeptics call BS on this one? Could they be "judgement impaired"? Whatever.

I've heard of the White Sands proving ground but I hadn't realized that they were into disrupting the electronics of incoming missiles. Figures. That's sounds like something they would do. And all the way back in the 70s too. I feel like I've been living on another planet this whole time. Oh well it's not too late to learn.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Just allow some breathing space to fly about without the people probing with ir cams. But on a brighter note, i guess this what you would call a live test.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Tristar,

OMG OMG OMG! I hadn't thought of sink holes as being target practice for a "death star" weapon. Goooood job!!

I found the blueprint of the death star (that's what I think the orbs are in the OP vid)...

Image courtesy of Wookieepedia

starwars.wikia.com...

Now if we could get an average sink hole measurement we can guesstimate the size of the particle beam super weapon and then we could guesstimate the average size of those orbs in the OP vid.

If those sink holes are getting blasted by a death star super laser gun then that is definitely not kool. Innocents get hurt when that happens. Did you see that one where the hole came right up to the back of the tires? Now that's what I call a bad day.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No! I don't say that is BS! But you must be aware that physicist Hans Bethe, who worked with Edward Teller on both the nuclear bomb and the hydrogen bomb at Los Alamos, claimed that the laser defense shield was unfeasible. He said that the space based defensive system was too costly and difficult to build yet simple to destroy.

It is common knowledge that $40 billion was budgeted for setting up a space based defense system in the 80s!!! Outrageous to say the least! Needless to say it (SDI) was scrapped and with it Reagan's hare-brained grand design of a 'Star Wars' defense shield.

But of course this had its spin-offs too. For example, the sensors and cameras that were developed for 'Brilliant Pebbles' (canceled in 1994) became components of the Clementine mission.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oooops! Double post!

edit on 30-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

SHOOT That reminds me I need to do a thread on that warp drive formula I got... see if we can make it work

Prototype...that's right. There's no other. I have my own two-seater space ship. I named her uhm uhm.... can't remember. You can take the other one okay? There are two little space jets snapped onto a long distance carrier ship, kind of like legos but much more sophisticated and sleek.
All three are snow white in color and parked at a mini space port inside a "death star" type space station. There's even a restaurant there with mirrors on the outside of the walls. If you walked by the mirrors you could see a reflection of the port.

Who's Matyas? I fly my own ship thank you. Don't you remember how to fly Zorgo? Why do you need a pilot? Gonna read a book or what? Did you lose your marbles? (ha ha) A snag huh? Since when? Ohhhhhh I know, that probably happened when you were doing the Skywalker with your precious shipie-whipie.

Warp drive formula? Man you must have spent too much time on Earth. Just close your eyes and make a wish. It'll all come back to you. It had better work! Can't go without warp speed. No way. That's when we strap those babies onto the carrier ship because that's the ship that has the warp drive.

At least that's what I see in my rear view. lol

That would be very awesome if you were to start a thread about space ships. Please do.

Beat ya to Planet ATS.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot the vid link.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Who's Matyas?

Co-founder of Pegasus and the propulsion scientist on the team

He lurks around here sometimes still

Warp drive formula? Man you must have spent too much time on Earth. Just close your eyes and make a wish. It'll all come back to you. It had better work! Can't go without warp speed. No way. That's when we strap those babies onto the carrier ship because that's the ship that has the warp drive.

That would be very awesome if you were to start a thread about space ships. Please do.

Warp Drive - State of the Art - Taking ET Home
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join