It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian secret services to blame for 14-year-old murder of six Red Cross nurses, claims defecting sp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Russian secret services to blame for 14-year-old murder of six Red Cross nurses, claims defecting spy

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A Russian spy has defected with claims that his country’s secret service was responsible for the murder of six Red Cross nurses in a Chechen hospital 14 years ago.
The victims included a Spaniard, two Norwegians, a Canadian, a New Zealander and a Dutchman.
They were killed at a Red Cross hospital in an old school compound in Novye Atagi, south of Grozny in 1996. Their murders have never been solved.
Major Aleksi Potyomkin has claimed that the nurses were the victims of a Federal Security ServiceHe has been in hiding in Germany and trying to arrange his defection to a western intelligence
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.theaustralian.com.au...

edit on Fri Nov 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix links

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have to say, this is no surprise to us, in Ukraine through connections, we heard long ago, that this was a job of the russian FSB.

They do the same thing to journalists, this is really a not news for Russian people.
I hope the Russian government will be forced into paying the families' victims at least 5mil$ each and public apology, I will bet that it will never happen and Russian government will deny and deny.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332723/Russian-secret-services-blame-murder-6-Red-Cross-nurses-14-years-ago.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vendetta1986

So you hope their families profit off of this?

This happens all the time, sad to say, by any forces. If this spy is so concerned about this incident then why did he wait 14 years to tell the story?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would more so like to know why they were killed.
I mean what was the benefit of killing five nurses from different backgrounds working for the red cross?

I just read in the source article that it was suppose to be a blunder.
edit on 26-11-2010 by RedGolem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join