It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korea Threads are getting hard to follow . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have a humble and respectful suggestion . . . do you think we can start a single thread on all the speculation and sundry news bits coming across the wires with respect to the ongoing mess between North and South Korea. We're getting a lot of duplication and some really great posts and commentary on what's going on is getting buried in the schmozzle.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was thinking maybe a "Korea Crisis" folder on the forums list?

At least then you could look at posts/threads of particular intrerest.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That would work . . . who's people contacts who's people to make it happen?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think that if something else thats REAL news happens, ATS will probably do something like they did with the swine flu and other important topics.

At the very least they need to create an update thread and only allow current news in there, since the main Korea topic has become so bloated and at times off topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I agree, this would be a good idea. When I arrived at ATS this morning there were a lot of new threads - not sure which would be the best to follow. I mostly want the updated news first and then discussion.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If you start doing that then I want a WIKILEAKS forums/folder sooo alllll the wikileaks threads can be all in one place... Hell I want a THECINIC forum/folder and only i can decide who posts in it... quit whining
edit on 26-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join