It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I hope you're happy ATS. You ran off the only good looking and intelligent member you had. I can't even come here anymore without reading a bunch of christian propaganda or stupid comments from people who have no idea what's going on. No one's talking about the pole shift, no one's talking about Nibiru, and no one's doing jack # to prevent the powers at be from unleashing their future. You're about to find out how well that "do nothing" approach is going to work out for you. It's the sorriest group of people I've ever seen and yet they have the audacity to call themselves awake.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am really bummed about seeing rajaten banned. I hope I'm wrong. I've sent a few stars to rajaten recently. I recommend a second chance.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I am really bummed about seeing rajaten banned. I hope I'm wrong. I've sent a few stars to rajaten recently. I recommend a second chance.

you and I may not agree on many things Stereo, but I'm 100% backing you with the request to have Rajaten's account reinstated...

if it doesn't happen, I could only wish for that memory wipe...

Rajaten, you will be missed...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The electromagnetic field bit is very interesting and I think there may be something to it. But when he starts talking about using Kabbah meditation as a means to manipulate the electromagnetic field, I get skeptical. Then he refers to Edgar Cayce as a respected scientist

I'm sorry, this skepticism may also be born of apprehension and fear. I really hope this guy is full of New Age crap. I've been to Sedona; it's epidemic which is one of the reasons why I love the place
(beautiful topography aside)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join