It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was shocked, apparently pole shifts can happen instantaneously. www.es.ucsc.edu... learn something new everyday.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Star and a flag for the post, it is very interesting to read indeed! As for the wiping our memories clean during the shift of the magnetic field or physical pole shift, In my opinion it is not possible. I have a little bit of proof that in our recorded history, mayan culture, hopi indians claim in their oral traditinions that their ancesstors witnessed pole shift or (rotation of the earth reversal), claiming that there was 3 days of darkness during the shift and that the sun came down and than came up on the same side of the horison!!!! Others claim that they had 3 days of light (which understandable) if you are on the oposite side where night was...
Any way I will continue on and say that their memories stayed intact and nobody forgot anything... I have a couple of videos to back up my story:
first one (start watching from about 6min mark)
part number 4.

and part five

this one is also very interesting www.youtube.com... watch this one from 1:30 mark.

enjoy! and if i screwed up copying the links I am sorry.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by rajaten

None of us reading this, right now, will see a major magnetic "pole reversal" in our lifetimes. Historically, the record is clear, it is a VERY gradual occurrence, when it happens at all.

Not so fast. The Wikipedia article for "magnetic pole shift" mentions that

Furthermore, Occidental College geologist Scott Bogue and Jonathan Glen of the US Geological Survey have found evidence in ancient lava rock in Battle Mountain, Nevada that could indicate that a rapid geomagnetic field reversal occurred over a period of four years.

Granted, this seams to be an isolated claim, and I have no idea how valid or accepted their research might be. Yet the field is developing rapidly, and in geology, the margin of error for event can greatly alter our image of earth processes. When I was in college 25 years ago, we were taught that glaciers only grew by inches in a given year!

So, while I am uncomfortable with a lot of ratajen's assertions, they are a bit like those of Immanuel Velikovsky: claim enough things and your bound to score the occasional hit. and if you make incredible claims, the rare hits can be history-making.

But see my signature line.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good post..but I was distracted by your avatar for the most part...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I look at it the same, but the past few weeks have been brutal. I see what you say and S&F but lets not jump the box yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
We can use the same thing the Astronauts use to stay sane. Job done.

Walk around with aluminum and specialty plastic shields even though our earth's magnetic field already protects us...and will continue to protect us even when the poles shift over thousands of years? Why would we do that?

Ok use this then www.bioelectricpulser.com...

But it seems you have already seen the future, and its all good. Thanks for clearing this whole mess up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can not find one article or research paper describing memory loss as a result of space flight. Could someone please supply a link to a scientific study describing this?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Holy this was a mess of a post sorry I drank a lot last night. What I wanted to say is. So far out of the 2 posts of yours I have read I like your research on the knowledge and it puts a better perspective on it for me to look at. The past 2 posts of yours were definite flag worthy. I just wont say this pole shift will ever happen fast if at all. So I can not make a conclusion as of yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta aka Riddick
In my opinion it is not possible. I have a little bit of proof that in our recorded history, mayan culture, hopi indians claim in their oral traditinions that their ancesstors witnessed pole shift or (rotation of the earth reversal), claiming that there was 3 days of darkness during the shift and that the sun came down and than came up on the same side of the horison!!!! Others claim that they had 3 days of light (which understandable) if you are on the oposite side where night was...
Any way I will continue on and say that their memories stayed intact...

Did you catch my post on those ancient cultures (Mayans, Egyptians, Druids, etc) who had the benefit of their Pyramids & Stonehenges that create their own electromagnetic energy in their design and building materials? They also had the use of Electromagnetic energy via contraptions such as the Baghdad batteries.
This would explain why these ancient leaders and "wizards" knew so much about the world and the universe, while their people around them appeared to be so gullible and easily manipulated.
You have people who can design things like the Baghdad battery, plot out the cycles of the stars and the movement of comets that pass by every few decades, and know precisely where Earth will be in our Galaxy in two thousand years, while the rest of the world believes the Earth is flat, and that lightning is smiting from an angry god. [I know I've mentioned all of this before]
There have been no less than 3 times where humans have reached a certain point of technological achievement, and then something always hits the reset button. Maybe this is the reset button. I believe the elites are preparing for this event. There have been reports of strong Electromagnetic energy stemming from such Underground facilities as Denver Airport and a few others. For a long time I believed it may have been connected to some sort of secret experimentation, but after reading this theory of "A Pole Shift/Memory Loss" Connection, its all starting to make a little sense.

Originally posted by robwerden
I can not find one article or research paper describing memory loss as a result of space flight. Could someone please supply a link to a scientific study describing this?

There have been significant research papers and experiments done that shows that magnetism may help people with short term memory loss, as well as applications that show it calms violent tendencies. Think of it like those Magnetic Bracelets that people wear for arthritis, except for the mind. With that being said, what happens to a mind if all magnetism is removed from the environment for a time?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

There have been significant research papers and experiments done that shows that magnetism may help people with short term memory loss, as well as applications that show it calms violent tendencies. Think of it like those Magnetic Bracelets that people wear for arthritis, except for the mind. With that being said, what happens to a mind if all magnetism is removed from the environment for a time?

Show me one.

Further more where is the info on Yuri Gargarin loosing his memory? Didn't he die in a airplane crash almost 40 years ago? From what I know he died as the pilot of the air craft, not as a passenger. So how could a man with no memory fly an airplane?
edit on 28-11-2010 by robwerden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I'm not concurring that this astronaut lost his memory, or that our memories will in fact be erased should a quick pole shift occur. I'm just pointing out that there are military protected bunkers that register high levels of Electromagnetic energy that seems to support the theory (or at least the fear) that there may be a mass memory wipe. Who knows? With the new memory wiping machine that hit the news the past week, these bull$hit reports about a cosmonaut who lost his mind may be some cover story for a Government contingency against the public should we get too rowdy and insubordinate.
As for the magnetic memory recovery.
Magnetic Brain Boost

This information is already 3 years old, and I've witnessed its effects first hand. If you want to read any more of the thousands of papers and articles on other such researches, google them.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hi every one, ive had a lil look throu and i havent seen it mentiond but, that bloke in th video said pole flips acure every 13,000 years so isant that the same time atlantis disaperd ?? , and isant it about that same time the earth came out of a ice age ??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
so in a few years if we do have another pole shift/flip, maybe the earth will head back into a ice age, becouse 13,000 years ago when the last polar flip hapend it sent earth to warm up, an now 13,000 years later it could reverse an cool, till the next polar flip???? just a thout

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Even if the magnetic field would disappear for a while, that would "only" result in radiation poisoning. Memory wipe would be the least of our problems, lol.

Eagerly waiting for the "radiation poisoning wipes memory" case studies to prove me wrong

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hi,

Well this is what I love to see people thinking out side of the box. First of the people that love to come in to these threads and spread there negative behavior, continue on being the children you are, and work for TPTB, That's what they want more, that's if you are not with them already, lol.

You have brought something very interesting to the table, And I might add that there is a huge possibility that this has happened many times before. Any one get the old de'javu experience, where you can remember something but not quite sure what it is your remembering? I am not sure if the memory wipe is to do with the EM going down, I think the most likely event of this happening, we will probably get a high dose of radiation and slowly poison us to death. But since our Brain is running on energy, is it possible that the sun could also wipe our memory as it can destroy anything electrical. I don't think science tells you of this one. Just remember we all have this energy running through us, as within our appliances. So if it wipes them clean, and becomes non-functional, then it is also possible that this can happen to our mind and body. One thing I keep telling every one is to listen to your intuition and not the mind, as we know the mind can be rebooted, but our intuition will always remain, as in our natural instincts. This can never be removed, even science can not come up with a way to get rid of that. The only thing is death, or removing the head. So in the end for you rajaten, congrats and keep thinking out side the box. We need all of these new theories to come forward, as the ones we have now are beginning to be out dated. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden

You won't find any because it did not happen.
It was made up in order to sell "magnetic products".
The OP was not honest enough to disclose this, but instead knowingly plagiarized the claim it without a source or link.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
rajaten:

When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

The apogee of Vostok 1 was less than 330 km, technically still within Earth's atmosphere. Earth's geomagnetic field reaches many thousands of km into space.

There's no evidence suggesting that Yuri Gargarin returned in critical condition. In fact, it was later revealed that he ejected from his spacecraft during descent, and he continued as a pilot and author until his unfortunate death in 1968.

Nothing in any of the links and quotations you posted even remotely supports your claim that lack of an external electromagnetic field can caused a person to "[lose] his mind" in the manner you described. I say "external" because the human body itself produces an electromagnetic field.

I have a hard time taking anything you posted here seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by rajaten

Hi,

Well this is what I love to see people thinking out side of the box. First of the people that love to come in to these threads and spread there negative behavior, continue on being the children you are, and work for TPTB, That's what they want more, that's if you are not with them already, lol.

You have brought something very interesting to the table, And I might add that there is a huge possibility that this has happened many times before. Any one get the old de'javu experience, where you can remember something but not quite sure what it is your remembering? I am not sure if the memory wipe is to do with the EM going down, I think the most likely event of this happening, we will probably get a high dose of radiation and slowly poison us to death. But since our Brain is running on energy, is it possible that the sun could also wipe our memory as it can destroy anything electrical. I don't think science tells you of this one. Just remember we all have this energy running through us, as within our appliances. So if it wipes them clean, and becomes non-functional, then it is also possible that this can happen to our mind and body. One thing I keep telling every one is to listen to your intuition and not the mind, as we know the mind can be rebooted, but our intuition will always remain, as in our natural instincts. This can never be removed, even science can not come up with a way to get rid of that. The only thing is death, or removing the head. So in the end for you rajaten, congrats and keep thinking out side the box. We need all of these new theories to come forward, as the ones we have now are beginning to be out dated. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

Thankyou for your kind words. I find it interesting that many of the spiritual teachers and indigenous tribes are encouraging us to "stay in the heart, and you will be ok". It is as if they know our minds will be damaged and wiped and dont want us to stay in our heads during the shift. If we can stay grounded in our hearts somehow, we will be ok? Who knows what will happen. Its good food for thought I agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UndeadDinosaur

The snippet about Yuri Gagarin seems to be a falsehood perpetuated by many people trying to sell various magnetic therapies and I apologize for including it in my OP. The rest of my speculation is still up for debate.
edit on 29-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ok so we're not all going to go insane and become zombies that crap our pants and forget how to walk.

I'd have to agree if there was a pole shift, we'd have enough to worry about..

My question is, and maybe someone can enlighten me here, do scientists have any remote idea what the signs of a coming pole shift might be?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join