It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i see that at walmart every time i go lol

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
I was born in the northern hemisphere ... now, if i travel to the southern hemishpere, will I become a zombie ?
Maybe that's why australians seem so cool. Never heard of someone coming back from there.
Maybe they have guillotines installed there right now to greet all the travellers from up north before they start screaming "braaaaaaaaaaaaaainsssss".

just like to let you know that you, and whoever starred your post is a moron. north hemisphere, south, same freaking magnetic field, genius.

also, interesting thread. i see how your migration thread...DOVE? tails into this one. and that is also very fascinating, we'll see what the monarch butterflies do this year. haven't seen a single flock of geese in the sky this year, and that's for sure strange.
OT, though, i'm of course on the fence, but the information that developed through the thread was certainly worth stayin for. it's sad... i understand why people want to be so emotionless and demanding for the sake of logic, but they lose all imagination when they do. "you expect me to believe a government who murders millions of other humans in war and supported genocide in ww2 would kill it's own citizens?!?!? get your facts straight! "
if you don't have the ability to connect two cold hard, facts to motive, psyche, or any other human attributes, you shouldn't be a "skeptic" or someone who frequents a conspiracy *theory* website (although most are conspiracy facts now, thanks to the imaginitive critical thinkers of the world, not the bland, myopic skeptics).

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
oops, my bad, the bird migration thread wasn't yours, i was reading it, and your solar system thread at the same time and mixed up the authors.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Hey Rajaten, keep thinking.

I have also read somewhere the first cosmonaut came back on Earth in poor conditions. However, I heard it was due to lack of Schumann resonance. Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health.

You can read more about it here:

www.magnetic-therapy-living.com...

I don't know what's going to happen when the pole shift happens, or when we reach 21/12/12. The only thing I know, is that it's gonna be something huge not a lot of people expects!

Thankyou!

"Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health."
"Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health."
"Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health." !

Now who can afford to buy a schumann resonance generator? Not me, guess im toast when the poles flip and we are left without our magnetic/schumann field for 3 weeks.

edit on 27-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Maybe it would be wise to remove these attacks which were aimed at someone else.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
just like to let you know that you, and whoever starred your post is a moron. north hemisphere, south, same freaking magnetic field, genius.

So, if north and south poles don't count, how can its flipping erase our all of our memories then ?
Sounds to me you never had a compass in your hands.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

"Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health." !

NO, they don't.

NO, they don't.

NO, they don't.

Only people who would "buy" something like that are the ones who would shop on late-night TV and buy the "Magic Electric Abdomen Belt" that "Melts the Pounds Away While You Sleep!! Giving you a FIRMER, TIGHTER TUMMY in Just Three Weeks!!!"

Repeat after me...."There is no such thing as a 'Schumann resonance generator' on modern spacecraft"

(BTW...it is spacecraft. That one word is BOTH singular, AND plural. Just like "deer". Same with the short form, "craft", as describes a vehicle, or multiple vehicles, of any sort. "Crafts" means something else....something like "Arts & Crafts", and such....)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
reply to post by shagreen heart

Maybe it would be wise to remove these attacks which were aimed at someone else.

why would i do that? the poster is not only trying to derail and discredit the thread, but does so based on his belief that the northern and southern hemispheres have two completely different magnetic fields.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It seems I am being DMCA'd for two sentences I wrote in my OP that I used from a website I didnt link to. As I stated in my op, I didnt link to it because they are trying to sell something and was afraid of breaching ToS.

It seems when an ATS user starts sniffing around things too close to the truth, they are assaulted, derailed, attacked, insulted and finally DMCA'd by the admin on this site.

I will leave those interested in the thread with a parting thought on the subject for them to follow up outside the barb wire of this forum, The key may be a "Dr. Ludwig."

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Originally posted by PjZ101
reply to post by cluckerspud

Dude we get it you think what she posted is BS you made your point. BTW what proof do you have that this theory is false?

How about showing proof that this theory is true!
But I will actually show that this theory is false and indeed B.S.
I would ask that you keep an open mind to this OP being B.S.

There is quite abit of solid evidence that could make this a definite possibility so try not to be so close minded,

Where is that evidence? Show me it and I will consider it with an open mind.

The only one being close minded is YOU. As you seem intent on dismissing the opinion of other posters purely because posters believes the OP is B.S.
Why are you not open to the possibility that the OP is B.S?
After all, you are calling for open minds!

you want to walk the line with the rest of the sheeple and just blindly debunk everything
The only sheeple I see on this thread are those not willing to investigate the OP properly.

I find it funny that on ATS, those that are labeled debunkers in threads are "sheeple" when they are only ones actually questioning what they are being told by others. Hardly the actions of sheep.
Where you seem to be content with what you deem is a "definite possibility" purely because you are told it may be.

with no opposing facts to her theory, you wanna be ridiculous and obnoxious then its your right to do so but again...... We get it. Ok?

Please point out the facts in the OP.
Starting with the thread title and moving on.
Firstly, link polar shift equalling memory loss.
The OP provides her evidence by siting :

When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

The OP has lifted the above, and the image in the OP from this site here, without acknowledging. Besides the fact it is against ATS T&C, it is also intellectually dishonest. This act also leaves other ATS members ignorant of the source of the OP's claims, which hinders honest investigation and validation of the OP.
www.pemft.net...

The OP use Yuri to assert the claim that a polar shift will result in memory loss.
Besides the fact that Yuri went on to continue his career as a Pilot, he also wrote books.
"Road to the Stars" by Yuri Gagarin
"Soviet Man in Space" by Yuri Gagarin

Quite an achievement for a man that according to the OP:

He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

So If you would like to actually provide evidence that Yuri Gagarin "lost his mind", then perhaps people on this forum can be open to that as being a possibility as the OP then goes on to address Polar shift.

But lest stick to the claims the OP uses.
www.pemft.net...
It is a site advertising a product related to Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy .

When it comes to PEMF devices, there are many choices and many opinions on which is the right machine to use. Personally, I have tried 7 different models ranging from $200 all the way up to $20,000. 

Some machines have super high intensities for brief microseconds, others have weak intensities with continuous pulses. Some machines have sine waves; others saw tooth and others that are more complex waveforms. Some machines use paddles, some mats and others use large conducting loops. 

This site goes on to claim that:

Most people know we need food (earth), water (water) and oxygen (air) to survive. And many people also know they need full spectrum sunlight (fire) or you get what is referred to as SAD (seasonal affective disorder). That makes FOUR critical elements, EARTH/FOOD, WATER, FIRE/SUNLIGHT and AIR/OXYGEN.

But most people DON'T Know there is a fifth element also vital and necessary for human life. That element is... PEMF!!!

So here we have it claiming that without pulsed electromagnetic fields we would be dead.
The site then follows with the claim relating to Yuri Gagarin in order to prove that.
Again, this is that Part the OP has used in the Intro to the Thread.
www.pemft.net...

What you will find all over the "interwebzes" are companies selling magnetic products that use the same claim relating to NASA space suits using PEMF and Yuri Gagarin or Russian Astronauts losing it in space.
Here is a list, again, simple research shows that the OP has been fooled, or is intentionally presenting DIS- information to other members on ATS.

www.healthylivingrawfoods.com...

The importance of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy was actually discovered in 1961 when the Russians sent the first cosmonaut around the globe. When he came back after an hour and 45 minutes, he was in critical condition and was pulled off on a stretcher. He had lost significant bone density, his metabolism was depressed, and he was in a deep depression that never improved. If he had been out of the earth’s field any longer, he would have died. At that point scientists realized the importance of the earth’s electromagnetic field to our health. It is just as important as food or air; we can not survive without it. Research by the Russian Space Program, NASA and Zero Field Studies on earth have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that in just a matter of hours of no exposure to healthy PEMFs (pulsed electro-magnetic fields), cell metabolism begins to break down causing bone loss, muscle weakness, depressed metabolism, disorientation and depression. Since the very first space launch, PEMF generators have been used in spacesuits and space stations.

electromeds.com...

Yuri Gagarin’s 108-minute flight April 1961 opened an era of human space travel, but also spawned an entire branch of medical science, based on that one historic flight. The reason is that when he returned, his body was in near critical condition. What they discovered is that he had left the earth’s pulsed electro-magnetic fields (PEMF’s) and it nearly destroyed his mind and his body. When he returned he was like a battery operated toy, completely out of power – he had been drained in several key ways.

www.mrs2000designo.com...

The Russians won the space race with Yuri Gagarin’s historic flight around the earth, however he came back in bad shape. When he arrived back on earth he had depression, bone loss, muscle degeneration (had to be carried out on a stretcher) decreased metabolism, and impaired perception. He was only away from the earths pulsed-magnetic fields for a one hour, 48 minute flight around the earth!

Seeing a trend yet?
All selling a product, all using the same claim. Totally false.

But lets actually use some logic here to test the OP's claims.
What Yuri Gagarin actually left was the EARTHS ATMOSPHERE, he did not leave the earths magnetic field. Yuri's maximum distance was 327 kilometres. A simple search will tell you this.
The earths magnetic field actually extends tens of thousands of miles into space. Again, you can verify this yourself.
But I would like to point out that James Van Allen discovered

two distinctive radiation belts around the Earth, at altitudes of 19,000 km to 41,000 km and 13,000 km and 7,600 km. The source of these radiation belt particles is mainly neutrons produced when solar wind particles and cosmic rays from outer space bombard the Earth's atmosphere. Though most of these fly off into space, some decay into protons and electrons, which are quickly trapped by the magnetic field.
www.solarspace.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...:Van_Allen_radiation_belt.svg
The above shows the extent of the effects of our magnetic field
Space around the earth, is itself an extreme electromagnetic environment so even if he left the earths magnetic field he would enter an electromagnetic field, because of the Sun and other factors. This electromagnetic field is dangerous, the earths magnetic sphere protects us from this.

Yuri Gagarin did not leave our the earths magnetic field, he left the ATMOSPHERE.
Big difference.

But why let the facts get in the way of a great story.
Right!

Now onto this claim, again from the OP.

There are many theories claiming there will be a pole shift/reversal and something may cause the earths magnetic field to be disrupted for a period of time. It is possible that during this time, all the people on earth would literally lose their minds and forget all their memories. How convenient for TPTB!

Is it just me, or is this the dumbest comment on this thread?
Why would it be convenient for the TPTB, they won't even know they are the PTB. They'll be humans that have lost their minds and memories. How convenient, Not!

Pole shift/ reversal will not cause the earths magnetic field to be disrupted.
Pole reversal/shifts are caused by the earths magnetic fields.
What causes the earths magnetic field? The earths core cause the field. Pole shifts and reversals are aspects of the field, and not the other way around.
How would a shift in the field effect our memories.
The field is simply shifting or reversing its dipole aspect(north/south). The field will still be in place, with the same forces involved.

But anyway, I guess referring to reality won't satisfy chronic attention seeking behavior.

How is that for open minded?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

NO, not at all. Well-thought-out speculation is one thing, but a thread based on NOTHING, no science, junk science, etc, should expect severe scrutiny, and harsh criticism, if warranted.

....seems when an ATS user starts sniffing around things too close to the truth...

There is no "truth" here, whether sniffing or not!

It's sad to see such a paucity of logic and reason, like this...diminishes the level of discourse, IMO. What the problem was (and too late now) was the OP stating it as a "fact", and not couching it in some level of open-endedness.

Based on POOR "source" to begin with, then includes many false assertions....it is a travesty. And, will only infect the gullible, which is the true tragedy here. Needs to have alternate points of view, based on science, and fact. AND reason.

None of us reading this, right now, will see a major magnetic "pole reversal" in our lifetimes. Historically, the record is clear, it is a VERY gradual occurrence, when it happens at all.

Continuing this nonsense isn't worthy of anything, it doesn't contribute to knowledge, nor to understanding.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have read in various web sites over the years a pole switch would still have a magnetic field going on. The
field would be coming out in other places than the normal places. I would be surprised to see this event happen. Change in my book is always slow and is difficult to achieve. I can't imagine this being an event that happens in a weeks time frame if it were to happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I liked this bit, at the end:

But anyway, I guess referring to reality won't satisfy chronic attention seeking behavior

Perhaps, since this is now a joke thread (based on the garbage presented as "factual" that has come before), it is time to roll out the "Big Guns"??

Behold!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84bc904f5d00.jpg[/atsimg]

(Certanly NOT meant to depict the OP in any way...simply an editorial comment).

No animals were harmed in the production of this segment.

All rights reserved.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Originally posted by rajaten
It seems I am being DMCA'd for two sentences I wrote in my OP that I used from a website I didnt link to. As I stated in my op, I didnt link to it because they are trying to sell something and was afraid of breaching ToS.

You were afraid of breaching T &C with a dubious source, so your solution was to break T&C by not linking it or giving other members a fair and honest chance to decide for themselves, whilst considering your OP.

And now you are upset about being caught.
That is understandable.

But I think the truth is far more important, don't you?
edit on 27/11/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If a reversal of magnetic field could wipe your memories, how does anyone survive a CAT scan. The magnet is so powerful that it will rip any ferrous particles through your body; a coworker once had metal particles in his eye that got sucked right out in the scan. but that's another story.

I know medical scans are incredibly power fields; they have all kinds of warning posted, and ask very in-depth questions, whether you may have had dental work done in eastern europe, and thus possess steel fillings without knowing it, etc.

So why don't the "victims" come out clueless????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you... Real life has been hectic this holiday weekend. And thank you for the links and for replying to my first post in this thread.

From the information provided, I am open to the ideas that magnetic fields do, indeed, seem to have a therapeutic value in the healing of bone damage and with pain control for some patients. But I've found nothing that suggests that this phenomenon has anything to do with the stated OP to this thread.

The premise does provoke my curiosity though, in regard to possible ill effects of long term removal from the magnetosphere upon human health and, if such a problem were found, upon ways of trying to use technology to counter these issues.

There is something to ponder here in regards to the known loss of muscle and calcium in bones as a result of exposure to low/no gravity.

Exposure to the microgravity environment of space causes astronauts to lose calcium from bones. This loss occurs because the absence of Earth's gravity disrupts the process of bone maintenance in its major function of supporting body weight.

Space biomedical researchers have found that exposure to the microgravity environment of space causes men and women of all ages to lose up to 1% of their bone mass per month due to disuse atrophy, a condition similar to osteoporosis. It is not yet clear whether losses in bone mass will continue as long as a person remains in the microgravity environment or level off in time.

Source

It seems, on first glance, that magnetic therapy might be beneficial to astronauts... But I don't see them working in the manner suggested in the OP.

Just my .02 cents.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Now you done it. This post made me think more about gravity. I set my mind in motion. ssstop. I need to get off of this mary go round.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Schumann Resonators aren't a fortune. Under a thousand. There are several different type of them. I'd really do my homework before buying one though, as the "industry" that is around them is full of woo-woo.

I looked into these for a bit when I was interested in effective microorganisms and brainwave entrainment at the same time. It's a small leap to the side from there.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by rajaten

NO, they don't.

NO, they don't.

NO, they don't.

I believe you - however, I've never been able to source if ISS is using something of this nature or not. Can you?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just popping this in for people who might be interested in what the Schumann Resonance might be doing for your brain.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join