It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hey, I am having a tough time understanding what you are trying to get across. Your title says "Coming Pole Shift=Memory Wipe!", but you haven't linked anything together yet.

It seems as though you are jumping back and forth with things not related at all and it is confusing.

So what is going to happen on 2012 that will wipe our memory? Will the electromagnetic pulses turn around and zap us with the same product that was supposed to protect us? How is it going to effect us and why?

Thanks.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Equinox99 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
most rediculous thing ive ever heard. If anything Yuri suffered from radiation exposure and had to be treated for it when her got back to earth. Gulitines? Seriously? lol they're going to chop off everyones head? Come on now, anyone who takes anything that OP said as close to truth needs to get evaluated.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Coming Pole Shift = Soiled Pants!

So I am clear on this:
Pole shifts?
We lose our minds and forget our memories?
Then they behead us?

Wel that's what happened last time. Don't you remember?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Dude we get it you think what she posted is BS you made your point. BTW what proof do you have that this theory is false? There is quite abit of solid evidence that could make this a definite possibility so try not to be so close minded, you want to walk the line with the rest of the sheeple and just blindly debunk everything with no opposing facts to her theory, you wanna be ridiculous and obnoxious then its your right to do so but again...... We get it. Ok?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Does this mean I won't have to pay bills anymore?

Heck will I remember what a bill is?

RT tattoos name, and address on hand.

Come to think of it will we be able to read anything? Whoa!

I don't think anyone can prove nor disprove a coming pole shift, but it is an interesting topic.

Have the earths magnetic field dropped in previous history? Answer is yes and can be proven in core samples.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
reply to post by cluckerspud

Dude we get it you think what she posted is BS you made your point. BTW what proof do you have that this theory is false? There is quite abit of solid evidence that could make this a definite possibility so try not to be so close minded, you want to walk the line with the rest of the sheeple and just blindly debunk everything with no opposing facts to her theory, you wanna be ridiculous and obnoxious then its your right to do so but again...... We get it. Ok?

Proof that what she wrote is false?

1) Gagarin didn't go crazy, in fact, he served as a colonel for years before crashing his MiG. I doubt they would have let him fly a MiG if he was crazy

2) The earth's magnetic field protects us from RADIATION. And radiation isn't "wiping minds", it gives you radiation poisoning. Very nasty, that's all.

3) Astronauts use physical means to block radiation (aluminum, plastics, etc.) and not electric fields. There were a few theories regarding using electric fields but they haven't been implemented yet. Why? Their design and energy requirements would be very impractical for astronauts.

As much as I think a "world wide mind wipe" would make for a pretty cool movie, it has no bearing in reality. Hell, even the first statement that Gagarin went insane is a blatant lie and people should have stopped reading there...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If people lost their memories, okay, but I would think people would still have their natural instincts and it would probably be dangerous for them to round us up..If everyone in a public place "lost" it, I think it would get ugly. Not submissive zombies. But who knows? Anything is possible.

Deebo
edit on 27-11-2010 by Deebo because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

There is no study I can find that says what you say. In addition, the human brain contains its own magnetic wave pattern which studies show that adding to it, IE, the Earth's, causes mental instability, not taking away from the Earth's presence. In further addition, there is no such device you speak of within an astronaut's wears.

www.howstuffworks.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

how about you actually try researching before you post a steaming pile of crap? No offense.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Stop reading crap by pseudo-scientists like Hoagland might help too

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We can use the same thing the Astronauts use to stay sane. Job done.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
We can use the same thing the Astronauts use to stay sane. Job done.

Walk around with aluminum and specialty plastic shields even though our earth's magnetic field already protects us...and will continue to protect us even when the poles shift over thousands of years? Why would we do that?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i could find no reference to Yuri getting amnesia

However, without any research or evidence at all, you do raise an interesting theory that could be looked into for the believers of cyclic evolution. It does seem we are a race with amnesia, but how that happened is still a mystery!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Okay, let's say astronauts really do need these electromagnetic pulse devices...

Where did the guillotines come from? I don't care if they were foudn or not, what I'm asking is...

Why on Earth would the government(s) get rid of us using guillotines, which is a very timely and messy process I might add, when there are so many other & better ways getting the job done?

And why do you respond by posting drivel when someone asks you an intelligent question?
edit on 27-11-2010 by sdrawkcabII because: Because I had to!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey Rajaten, keep thinking.

I have also read somewhere the first cosmonaut came back on Earth in poor conditions. However, I heard it was due to lack of Schumann resonance. Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health.

You can read more about it here:

www.magnetic-therapy-living.com...

I don't know what's going to happen when the pole shift happens, or when we reach 21/12/12. The only thing I know, is that it's gonna be something huge not a lot of people expects!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How do we make sure that we don't lose our minds ????

I have the solution yet few of you will accept it. !!

We stop losing our minds by not accepting ATS as anyhting other that a from of entertainment.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
When Yuri Gagarin's went on his historic flight into space, he returned in near critical condition after only one hour and forty-eight minutes in space. What happened? He had food,water, oxygen, everything the human body needs right? WRONG He was missing the Electromagnetic Field of the earth. He didnt know where he was or who he was, he lost his mind!

These days all astronauts wear personal electromagnetic pulse machines on their body to mimic the natural magnetic field found on earth to ensure they dont go insane and forget who they are.

This is what happens when we are removed from the natural magnetic field in which we all live.

There are many theories claiming there will be a pole shift/reversal and something may cause the earths magnetic field to be disrupted for a period of time. It is possible that during this time, all the people on earth would literally lose their minds and forget all their memories. How convenient for TPTB!

Wait a second, didnt someone find a train fleet of guillotines lying in waiting somewhere in the united states? unused, newly manufactured, and discovered by ex army personnel? Didnt some state recently make it legal for the guillotine to be used in some official manner? I heard about the guillotines on a radio broadcast with lucus from the rabbit hole. www.rabbithole2.com Cant find sources for this guillotine business yet.

What if! The government know about this pole flip's effect on the human mind and plan to mass execute the zombie population after the magnetic flip when we are floating in space without an EM field? What if thats what those guillotines are for and those plastic mass coffins??

Fast forward this video to 33:33 and listen from there:

I guess TPTB are all going to have their own personal electromagnetic pulse generators to ensure their safety (these machines cost upward of 20,000 dollars!) How can we make sure we dont lose our minds? Will putting a magnet on my forehead help do you think? lol
edit on 26-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

I can back you up with this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Baffled bird migration

I Do believe a pole shift is likely, birds have been acting strangely including the weather, dont bother with the self proclaimed experts here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Dude we get it you think what she posted is BS you made your point. BTW what proof do you have that this theory is false?

It has been provided by others.

There is quite a bit of solid evidence that could make this a definite possibility

"Solid evidence"..blah blah blah..."COULD" blah blah blah.."Definite", "POSSIBILiTY"....

Read your statement again.

so try not to be so close minded

I'm just careful what I allow in. Try not to be so open minded.

you want to walk the line with the rest of the sheeple and just blindly debunk everything with no opposing facts to her theory

Sheeple? No, and you are no more free than anyone else. she presented no facts or research. Coppied, pasted and essentially plagiarized from another site as pointed out earlier. Go back and read. She has no credibilty to make such a claim.

She failed!

you wanna be ridiculous and obnoxious then its your right to do so but again...... We get it. Ok?

Ridiculous? Yup I'd say this thread is full of that word. And just so you are sure on my stance, "this theory is the product of an overactive child and is complete BS as pointed out many others". Get it?!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You guys panic over the smallest things. Bird migration anomalies occur, have occured, and will always occur.

Of course, Humans have this thing called technology. Specifically, compasses...and nowadays, GPS too.

Significant changes in the magnetic poles' location will be immediately noted by pilots, ship navigators, etc.

Haven't heard a peep....only from the birds.

Here is a scholarly article, in general:

advocacy.britannica.com...

Oh, and found an article from over 100 years ago, too (1907):

www.jstor.org...

Now....anyone want to hold a seance, and channel Alfred HItchcock, and/or Tippi Hendren??

edit on 27 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
[...]
I have also read somewhere the first cosmonaut came back on Earth in poor conditions. However, I heard it was due to lack of Schumann resonance. Nowadays, spacecrafts all have their own Schumann resonance generator in order to maintain physical and mental health.

You can read more about it here:

www.magnetic-therapy-living.com...

[...]

nice find, I also have read about that. And it's also interesting that our brains resonate with the Schumann frequency of the earth. Furthermore I read that the Schumann frequency have increased in the last few years or decades (article from pseudo scientists). The Schumann resonance and the magnetic field of the earth depending on one another.

The weaker the magnetic field, the higher the Schumann frequency (here is a experiment which shows this dependency).

The resonance fluctuates plus or minus .5 hertz depending on factors such as tides, magnetosphere, and day time versus night time. The source of this activity comes from solar winds.

This quote is from the site you (Gab1159) mentioned above. So the magnetic field and Schumann resonance also is affected by solar winds.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Fenrin because: added a link

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You guys panic over the smallest things. Bird migration anomalies occur, have occured, and will always occur.

Of course, Humans have this thing called technology. Specifically, compasses...and nowadays, GPS too.

Significant changes in the magnetic poles' location will be immediately noted by pilots, ship navigators, etc.

Haven't heard a peep....only from the birds.

Here is a scholarly article, in general:

advocacy.britannica.com...

Oh, and found an article from over 100 years ago, too (1907):

www.jstor.org...

Now....anyone want to hold a seance, and channel Alfred HItchcock, and/or Tippi Hendren??

edit on 27 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Right says the self proclaimed expert

Bird migration anomalies occur, have occured, and will always occur

to debunk your little post the Canadian geese or ducks if you will have never been confused in the past, they would always know there way to find the right spot of there migration.

To me it says you fear something in your post and thus wont accept the other parts of Science.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join