It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Corpse Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I found this video on youtube that shows an alien corpse up close. It looks like it was shot with 2 different cellphone cameras. It is most likely fake? Who ever created it then did a good job paying attention to the detail work. I do believe in aliens and think they are most likely distant future humans hundred thousand years into the future or beyond that have came back in time to get dna to reintroduce to their population gene pool. By then humans will have evolved in to different species that look much different from one another due to living on other different world conditions/genetic modification. Its either that or we are a scientific experiment to study evolution and they planted the seed and they go back and fourth time travelling skipping time in the process to study evolutionary traits etc.

Its kinda similar to the Dr. Reed videos which the body has great attention to detail. This one I would believe more.
[editby
edit on 26-11-2010 by ares1 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting video to say the least. Sounds as though you've figured it all out, though.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's fake, but I wonder why we don't see in the photos all the leaves (seen on the video) on the ground anymore. If someone took the body, also did a nice vacuum clean to take any little evidence?...or is it a different location?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Not sure... It also appears that if it is real the leg being torn was done somewhere else since there is lack of blood or signs of a struggle.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ares1

Torn leg? My dog ate it.
It's hard to say if it's real or fake, if made by man, the person is absolutely amazing and should be working in hollywood being payed top dollar.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am very suspicious of the dogs lack of interest in the corpse. Being a dog owner all of my life, I know even the best well trained dogs will be attracted to any kind of blood.
I do admit that if it was faked, their attention to detail of the corpse is amazing.
S+F Let's see where this goes.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ares1

nice hey it might be fake but it looks good that's for sure except the red blood. Why red and not green, orange purple, blue i mean its an alien right. And its leg is blown off but no blood trail and no leg anybody hunting this thing would have traced the trail of blood right back to it like a hunter to a deer that's just been shot. But thats me judging for all i know it could be real and I'm like space people must have different blood lol because its the rules and Hollywood said so.Nice find even the eyes look dead and the body looks well interesting like it could be real if not rubber or latex.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

If ever you go walking in the forest and find a body like this, happen to have a camera and a knife.. Cut it open for crying out loud, I'd surely do an autopsy on that puppy on the spot. Move the eyes around a little add some music just because and post it on the tube.

Some dog's dont really care for things after they die. They just like the twitchy things

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wonder why they the 'alien' didn't have any genitals. I mean, I know that if it was a alien 10,000 years ahead of us, they could possible reproduce themselves on some other way, but to be honest, I think that even they would have some sign of genitals.

Becouse of the 'missing genitals' I think it is a dummy. Dummy makers usually don't put genitails on dummies, that would be very wrong and weird. Unless it's made for sexual purposes..

But nice 'alien' non-the less

Btw, am I they only one who dosen't hear any sound in the video?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
At least some effort was put into this fake.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
I wonder why they the 'alien' didn't have any genitals. I mean, I know that if it was a alien 10,000 years ahead of us, they could possible reproduce themselves on some other way, but to be honest, I think that even they would have some sign of genitals.

It's been suggested the Greys are robotic gophers (go-for) that do the grunt work. So if that's the case (and a theory I personally believe) there's no need for genitals. At the same time, there's no need for blood either (nor mouth, ears, nose etc).
So in my humble conclusion, I do believe this is fake.

Plus, 3 minutes? Only 3 minutes of video taping? People film house-flies longer than that. I don't know the situation but stumbling upon an alien would warrant more than 180 minutes, no?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Fake, the camera person does NOT let you linger too long on the body, shakes the camera around too much, he doesnt want you to see the detail so its an outright FAKE

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hmm...If fake he gets an A for effort.

The premise of the 'day in a life of' seems very shaky to me and if I was to be doing one it would be me and the dog, why another person. Why would you want to follow the day in a life of a bloke who owns a dog..

The two things that arise suspicion are

1. the blood on the missing leg stump, if you look closely you will see its a gel smeared over the edges of the stump, bloody does not gel like that, it smears to a mat finish unless still pumping which is not evident in the video. Looks exactly like the gel mix that make up artists use.

2. The effect used to infer there's a UFO about, its a bog standard after effects layer, you have seen it a million times on other 'ufo' vids.

No sound is a bit weird as well...

And of course the obvious one, the guy doing it all is a film maker..
edit on 27-11-2010 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So you walk up to an alien and after a couple of seconds start prodding the head with your foot? Like...no time to freak a little?

Im a believer but this is too ' perfect'. And its in Italian, I read it and the person who filmed this wants to remain anonymous. Questions are...out of the question.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
surely whatever ate its leg would have come back for more....

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Obviously this is fake, and funny as all get out. Doesn't even pass the basic sniff test as others have pointed out. Moving along now.....probably to see another thread showing blinking lights in the dark and some dork breathing heavy on youtube....at least this one was entertaining.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
surely whatever ate its leg would have come back for more....

Maybe it preferred KFC?

Anyway, who wants to eat a plastic leg

top topics

join