It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gun Statistics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Have to agree with Protostellar. People around here are much more likely to fall on their own sword than admit they might not be right. Or they admit they were wrong in one thread just to make it stop and go start up a new thread with their wrong position hoping nobody notices.

I am curious to hear exactly what you feel you're wrong about and what realization you had that changed your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
guns are dangerous, you should respect them, you should know how to shoot, and be safe with them and not shoot yourself. just like taking prescription drugs.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I was wrong in a sense I should have done a more in depth research of the statistics associated with guns. I jumped on the the statistics that suited my argument without thorough research for your side. When I the research I realized that the benefits far outweigh the cons, which aren't many.

I can truly see where you're coming from that guns help in protection of society. Whether it be the police or and individual home. Criminals would have a harder time committing crime if they knew that the person they will do it against might be packin'.

Thanks.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join