It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing NASA UFO records with some narrative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I found these footage on youtube. Some i never saw before. I think this is a little more that flying debris on space.

There are 3 parts of less 2 min each, worth see :

Here another one, pay attention at 24 secs. in- a UFO bottom left, BUT then at 34 secs. look TOP RIGHT ! (a surprisingly close, structured UFO)

You are not alone in the universe.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ok, while I am well on the fence with SOME of these things - I do believe there is something to be explained - I have to ask..

You did NOT find these on youtube, you HUNTED them.. you've been posting thread after thread tonight.

And the thing is, they're things that.. well, Do you think ATS was made yesterday? We've seen these all before.

These are not Amazing NASA UFO footage at all, they are just interesting clips - with added superfluous audio.

Sit down man, have a tea, think... stop trying to impress all us noobs with this new awesome footage.

At the very least, please use the search - as rubbish as it is, it is worth a try

I wish the mods would make a sticky post detailing the most posted topics and their various incarnations, and make it mandatory for people to read it before making even their introduction post.

A simple "Oh man, look what I think I got!" clip is a far cry from "OH HEY LOOK - EVIDENCE NASA KNOWS!!!" clip...

edit on 26/11/2010 by badw0lf because: yarr

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You did NOT find these on youtube, you HUNTED them.. you've been posting thread after thread tonight.

So what? this seems to bother you enough ...

This site has some prohibition about posting news? It has some limitation for users who want to try to inform people?

It just seems that you are jealous. I do not look for stars if that is what worries you.

If this is what you seek, here is a star for you.

And about the videos. Its amazing for me. Are you trying to say what im suppose to like?
edit on 26-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Incidentally, it looks like you're chasing my posts. I must have bother you too much.

Sorry if I hurt you someday.

FYI, I'm on vacation. A few more days and I'll stop posting here. So, do not worry too much about my presence here ok?

edit on 26-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Ok, while I am well...

You, Sir, I would give two stars if I could.
Agree 100% with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Great find RUSSO. not seen vids like this for quite a while. Martin Stubbs, a canadian, hacked into the nasa downloads a good few years back, that was the first time l saw these anomalies. Yep, l do believe we are not alone. What they are l have no idea. Google martin stubbs, (sorry cant do links). you will also see they have inteligence too. Thank you for posting. Peace starchild.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by RUSSO

Great find RUSSO. not seen vids like this for quite a while. Martin Stubbs, a canadian, hacked into the nasa downloads a good few years back, that was the first time l saw these anomalies. Yep, l do believe we are not alone. What they are l have no idea. Google martin stubbs, (sorry cant do links). you will also see they have inteligence too. Thank you for posting. Peace starchild.

You are welcome.

Are you sure that the guy hacked nasa?

I will google him. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by RUSSO

Many thanks for these, I hadn't seen them before

Just goes to show what's really going on out there.

Oh, and badwolf..... chasing/following/picking on members.....shame on you. Dont like what others do? Simple, dont reply

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

l saw Martin stubbs at a UFO conference in Leeds in the UK . He was really good. lf my memory serves me , he was a radio engineer of some sort. he set up equiptment in his garden and downloaded hundreds of hours of nasa s footage it was incredible to see. l dont know if it was illegal back then as he was living in canada at the time. l dont know if you could call it hacking back then, l would call it snooping through the back door and seeing things we were not ment to see.Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

reply to post by RUSSO

Many thanks for these, I hadn't seen them before

Just goes to show what's really going on out there.

Oh, and badwolf..... chasing/following/picking on members.....shame on you. Dont like what others do? Simple, dont reply

Be safe be well

Spiro

You are welcome.

There's a lot going on out there that we are not allowed to know. It is a sad thing. But makes me happy to know that I could contribute a little that more people know what is happening.

About that guy, it seems he really likes too chase people. But I dont care, something must have bothered him to much in some of my posts.

Thanks for your post, and stay well my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

I saw some videos. Good stuff. Star for you.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Please explain, in your personal opinion, the difference between "amazing NASA Ufo footage" and "intersesting " video clips

S&F, Russo!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This guy is a stalker.

Some people dont have better things to do.

I think he fell in love with my long blond hair.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Sit down man, have a tea, think... stop trying to impress all us noobs with this new awesome footage.

At the very least, please use the search - as rubbish as it is, it is worth a try

I wish the mods would make a sticky post detailing the most posted topics and their various incarnations, and make it mandatory for people to read it before making even their introduction post.

edit on 26/11/2010 by badw0lf because: yarr

I must admit I agree with you on this and its not me having a go at Russo in particular but just the general way that some people think they have discovered the Holy Grail in the form of Youtube. People really must remember that if its been on Youtube that

1. almost everyone has seen it

2. That it's most likely been on youtube a million times under different names.

Please use the search button folks, if you just post video's that are already in numerous threads on here then the chance is that many will just use the ignore button on you so even if you find a really good one many will never see it.

Quality is better than quantity here...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I see what is happening now.

Another Stalker.

Will you be in every post i posted too?

If you have any complaint to make, go on, alert the mods.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We are all here on ATS because we are looking for proof;we are also everywhere else we might find it.Martin Stubb's material is very good and most of us saw all his vids on You Tube.
Thanks for posting it again but most of us are really looking and hoping for new stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

Yes, but it was new foor me. And i should learn more how to use the research tool. Be sure that my intentions were the best.

new topics

top topics

join