It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Really Want Sarah Palin As Your President?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
she's hot so why not. and Tina Fey might need the work when 30 rock is over with.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Would You Really Want Sarah Palin As Your President?,
Why not? The political arena mirrors American culture that has become so trashy and stupid that exgov Palin would make the perfect President.

Check out the reasoning power, spelling, grammar and syntax of her supporters and you will see what I mean.

edit on 26-11-2010 by whaaa because: time to reload

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Some of America deserves Sarah Palin. Those who for years have been voting for republican conservative candidates who are not much better than her.
The same republican conservative Tea party types who will soon deprive millions of Americans of Unemployment extensions and cruelly drive them to abject poverty.

Indeed, the complainers who believe that democratic policies are the same as republicans can see for themselves that although democrats are bad THE REPUBLICANS ARE JUST TEN TIMES WORST.
That is an established existential fact and who ever doesn’t see that let them see for themselves now as millions of Americans are forced into poverty by the direct hand of Sarah Palin republican conservative Tea party types.

Its issues that matter not party label, personalities or anything else.
You folks who THINK you know what’s going on and that the two party paradigm of left right doesn’t matter are delusional.

You will see when the republicans start a war or cut your grandmothers social security or your unemployment or they repeal any kind of progress towards anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by somewhereisthetruth

I dont understand this raging blind hatred people have for Sarah Palin , she is a married mother of five (I think) she is self made (a feminist's prerequisite) she quit a job (millions of people have done it) she is successful , she seems nice , she has far more experience than President Obama had when he was running for President , she is attractive (voice is a little anoying though)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

The tea party wants people working not on the government tit and in case you haven't noticed the USA is about 14 trillion dollars in debt thanks to democrat and republican actions .

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is just a case of the media passing along the idea of Palin being the conservative candidate as a foregone conclusion, like anyone with a brain and /or any common sense could ever vote for such an empty skirt.

To answer the original question in two simple words - HELL NO

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Surely you guys can come up with someone better than Sarah Palin. Are there no other candidates?

Ron Paul !!!!!

and I wouldn't vote for "Terror Sarah"
for President of the Glee Club
much less for the US. She's
an idiot and so are a lot of those
folks in that video up there that
were interviewed outside her book
signing. These folks have been
under the influence of "Palinomics".
Which are jib-jabs in the MSM that
promote an idiot response based on imperfect
rationale from a campaign that has kept
her in the spotlight for over 2 yrs
with very lil substance other than:
"Hi, my name is Sarah Palin
and I look damn good in a bikini or
a tight skirt on the front page of a magazine".
Palinomics is essentially Playboy-esque.
And Terror Sarah is the centerfold and playmate
of the year. People love her but they have no clue
WHY they love her and that is the disturbing part.
It's mind control on the masses with no substance.
Palin is a gov shill else she wouldn't have been
constantly in the MSM for 2 yrs straight when we can't
even get the MSM to cover student riots in London.
It's perfectly planned by TPTB. Mass people following
with absolutely no reason why. Welcome to
Palinomics 101 perpetrated by TPTB. She is a
puppet like all the rest before her. And guess what?
She wants a huge military too. More DHS !!!!
That is exactly what we DON'T need !!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hiluxxulih

Some people hate Palin because of the issues. She is a die hard anti-abortion, neo-con, tea party conservative.

Some don’t like her because she is ignorant and fools easily deceived people in hiding that ignorance. People with a little insight see this and know such an individual is a dangerous person.

What ever it takes to be president a basic level of intelligence, curiosity, and knowledge of the world has to be mastered somewhat or we will get another blatant fool like George W. Bush or worst.

Its not all issues in this sense. Republican Presidents like Richard Nixon, Eisenhower, and even Ronald Reagan somewhat [ although he also lacked worldly knowledge] were Albert Einstein’s compared to the obvious ignorance and stupidity of Palin.

That’s why although she has bedrock of fellow ignoramuses who support her, the half-common sense independents won’t vote for her.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
IMO,
voting for Terror Sarah for president
would be no different than voting in
the 3 stooges. Just completely
ignorant.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A POEM

i went saling,
with a gal named palin

not on a barge,
cause she's in charge...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Barack Obama or Sarah Palin?

This is like choosing between Bush and Algore, or Bush and Kerry.

The choice would be obvious.

Palin!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
A POEM
i went saling,
with a gal named palin
not on a barge,
cause she's in charge...

I think the TSA needs a pat down
check for blond roots !!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
keep the poem going,maybe on another thread. face fact,USA deserves that type of leadership!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hiluxxulih

Certainly both parties have their degree of guilt but the record shows that republicans are worst and more inclined to screw the middle class, lower middle class, and lower class.

They voted against
Financial reform
ANY KIND OF HEALTH REFORM
Voted against preventing outsourcing jobs by corporations
The want tax cuts for the millionaires and billionaires

As for the tea party, they are just republicans on steroids

The key to jobs and unemployment are to stop outsourcing jobs overseas
and to get a good trade fair bill through congress something both parties aren’t doing but the republicans are doing literally nothing for the economy but pushing tax cuts for the rich!

This idea of trickle down has been discredited many times and wont work. The recent statistics bear this out.
The rich are prospering in this recession like no time before and all the republicans
[ including the tea party want to do is cut their taxes] and they think that will help the economy.

Nothing is further from the truth

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Barack Obama or Sarah Palin?
This is like choosing between Bush and Algore, or Bush and Kerry.
The choice would be obvious.
Palin!

these are not the only choices.
as u r implying that Terror Sarah
will get the GOP nomination.
I very seriously doubt she does.
Even if by chance she does
there is still a write-in slot
on the ballot which I think we
need to use to insert Ron Paul's
name.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
As for the tea party, they are just republicans on steroids

I can see u know absolutely nothing
about the grassroots Tea Party movement.
Please do ur homework.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sarah Palin, in my opinion, is an idiot... She has NO place in politics, and it should be an eye opener how much attention she is really getting by both the right and the left. She has alot of ties with big oil up in Alaska, and that is probably why she is getting so much of the attention.

The powerful corps will place their puppets in office no matter how stupid they really are.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sure why not? She cannot be worse than the last five or six we had.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Actually, I think I would endorse a Palin Presidency.

First of all, the rest of the world figured bush to be too stupid to find the button to push and Obama too much of a pansy to make such a committed decision and follow through. The rest of the world knows that Palin could not only find it but would push it for little or no provocation and care less about the consequences. That alone should scare the rest of the world into being very cooperative and receptive to her ideas and suggestions.

Second, she has some off the beaten path ideas. Good, because the tried and true crap we are doing now is not working one bit. Or is the 1 in 10 being on unemployment while 1 in 5 are out of a job acceptable?

Third, despite the people in America that lack social graces, she would be something for people to stand behind. Like the old ideas of Mom's Apple Pie, Hotdogs and the Fourth of July. Of all the negativity I have heard about Palin, no one has called her a crooked politician. And that indeed says something about the perception of her character.

Lastly and most of all, it would cause the screaming, whining and gnashing of teeth from the majority of people I don't care for throughout her entire presidency. Anything that makes Bill Maher, Michael Moore and the majority of the MSM cry like babies in dirty diapers can't be all that bad. Here's to hoping she can have them all exiled or voluntarily leave the country. Because without their constant doom and gloom maybe people can find it within themselves to rise above their problems instead of blaming it on others.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What a conundrum... On the one hand, it would be great for the sheer comedic value. Think of all the wonderful gaffes we could have! This chick makes bushie boy look like a genius. But, on the other hand, for the sake of the country and the sake of the world as a whole? A resounding "NO".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join