It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA lets 2 12" razors go onto plane undetected. (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey ATS, your going to love this.

www.youtube.com...

Do you watch Mythbusters? Well, Adam went onto an airplane with 2 12" razors, compltetly undetected.

It speaks for itself. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If it wasnt hidden beneath breasts or in the underwear ( especially snuggled up close to the genitals of an attractive man, woman or small boy) then they probably werent looking for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

It went through the body scanner undetected. Isn't that something the body scanner, or even the metal detector, is suppose to detect?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Im positive it detects it...it doesnt alarm... but if they werent looking they didnt see it
Basically, from the pics as I havent went through it.. it strips the clothes off of the body so you can visually inspect. I cant imagine what they were looking at that was so interesting that they didnt see a knife of that size though.

I also thought there was a metal detector as well used at some point either before or after the scan.. weird! Was it metal or ceramic blades?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

The TSA is not there to catch real terrorists..They will study the procedures and find ways around the techniques..

No, the TSA is there to get the average Joe aclimatised to the fact that this kind of invasive search happening more often in many more places..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gandhi

The TSA is not there to catch real terrorists..They will study the procedures and find ways around the techniques..

No, the TSA is there to get the average Joe aclimatised to the fact that this kind of invasive search happening more often in many more places..

Thats what I figure.. theyre being pretty blatant with it pointing in that direction as well. Seems like its working. No protests or etc.. no one seems to really care they are being conditioned.. scary stuff IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hes brilliant

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
Hes brilliant

Stop teasing.. I cant watch the vid at the moment on this computer! LOL! Im definitely going to have to see this vid. Does he say if it was metal or ceramic? I figure a ceramic is the only one that would pass the metal detector obviously.. well if the morons turned it on. LOL!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
How do you know he ACTUALLY did that?, Maybe it was part of his act wherever he was at?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How do you know he ACTUALLY did that?, Maybe it was part of his act wherever he was at?

It really doesn't matter..There are so many obvious flaws in the TSA screening process..
Any organised terrorist would utilise them flaws very easily..
Remember, the only weapons the 9/11 hijackers had were box cutters..
They can be made non metalic and taken onboard a plane very easily..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by HomerinNC

It really doesn't matter..There are so many obvious flaws in the TSA screening process..
Any organised terrorist would utilise them flaws very easily..
Remember, the only weapons the 9/11 hijackers had were box cutters..
They can be made non metalic and taken onboard a plane very easily..

I dont think transportation is the issue anyway. Im ranting again.. but, it would make more sense to put more security on our borders which are wide open, our ports which cargo goes unchecked, our cargo planes/trains, and behaviorally/"racially" profile. But no, lets do ti ass backward and molest American people. Its kind of blatant that this has to be a conditioning exercise because real security measures arent even being considered for our most vulnerable spots.

I have a set of 7 ceramic knives ( I cook.. a lot) and one nylon one. They would never be detected in a metal detector and dont need sharpening as they stay razor sharp forever. They are not cost prohibitive.. and you can get a type of ceramic knife at walmart for 19 bucks. The TSA stuff is not for security. Im convinced and Im no chicken little.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh look, the human form has many delicate curves that can conceal a set of compounds that can harden to weapons grade in a short time, what may feel like your chunky man boob one moment may indeed by solid as a hammer and curved like a man-boob-blade of sorts, capable of taking down mrs jones and old man whittaker.

Who's never heard of liquid nails? Two bits of plasticine like gunk that you mix together to get a solid, in moments, steel like compound.

If you think scanners will detect the metals, the razors, the whatever... well.. where there is a will, there is a way. I'm sure if you have this smeared on your person and are a chubby, things can be neglected.

And fondling mr mcgreggor and his 12 year olds will not find much more than soft pasty fleshy stuff, *IF* you really wanna get this on board.

Scared of the TSA - Don't fly.

Scared of terrorists - Don't fly.

Only way to be safe.

I mean we are talking about people who worked out how to use FERTILISER to blow up god damn buildings first, ya know...

top topics

join