It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

America the catch 22

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
America is owned by the bank of England...almost anyone can see it...and here's the catch 22...it's got me and you. Put on your tin foil hat, son...because you will never get this one.




posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


Would be great if you could tell us all what exactly your point for this thread is? its a little obscure?

(im not trying to sound rude, i really would like you to explain what your getting at)
thanks
7anked
edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: added some niceness



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 7anked
 


I think he was trying to rap or something.

Not a very good lyric if you ask me.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


Would be great if you could tell us all what exactly your point for this thread is? its a little obscure?

(im not trying to sound rude, i really would like you to explain what your getting at)
thanks
7anked
edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: added some niceness


The catch 22 is that America is the home of the free, but it's owned by England.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by 7anked
 


I think he was trying to rap or something.

Not a very good lyric if you ask me.


Definitely not a rap. I'm too white for that.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't even think he/she used "catch 22" in the right context either...



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden
 


erm.. ok, not the best place i'd imagine to practice your spits? ah well each to their own... thanks


Thanks for clearing that up. ok not rap. but why so short? you want to give some examples why America is owned by the UK? I understand there must be many strong links between US/UK but do you really believe America and therefore you yourself are owned by the UK.

Im from the UK and i am far from being owned by the UK, or any other nation nor corporation.

please clear up why you feel like you are owned by the UK, seems a little defeatist

7anked
edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: Typos typos.. tut.tut.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
I don't even think he/she used "catch 22" in the right context either...


Me , you mean. Well you are entitled to that opinion.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
reply to post by Judge_Holden
 


erm.. ok, not the best place i'd imagine to practice your spits? ah well each to their own... thanks


Thanks for clearing that up. ok not rap. but why so short? you want to give some examples why America is owned by the UK? I understand there must be many strong links between US/UK but do you really believe America and therefore you yourself are owned by the UK.

Im from the UK and i am far from being owned by the UK, or any other nation nor corporation.

please clear up why you feel like you are owned by the UK, seems a little defeatist

7anked
edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: Typos typos.. tut.tut.

Practicing my spits? Sorry?
The sack of Washington, D.C. in 1814 by the English for example.
The economy's balls in the hands of bankers...you might like this link www.reversespins.com...



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Spit, is another word for rapping, at least in the UK
see here - en.wikipedia.org...

Sure i'll check you link thanks.

but do you really believe the UK own YOU? it would be a sad day indeed if many felt this.. not because i dont think we have strong ties with US especially the financial agreements etc, i was trying to point out that nobody owns anyone. you are free to travel the world as a free human - are you not?


edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
Spit, is another word for rapping, at least in the UK
see here - en.wikipedia.org...

Sure i'll check you link thanks.

but do you really believe the UK own YOU? it would be a sad day indeed if many felt this.. not because i dont think we have strong ties with US especially the financial agreements etc, i was trying to point out that nobody owns anyone. you are free to travel the world as a free human - are you not?


edit on 26-11-2010 by 7anked because: (no reason given)


OK, thanks for explaining that. I won't be spitting on ATS anymore.


Anyway here is something you need to check out. It's about the Virginia Company and it explains what I'm talking about.
The UK really does own the US. forums.liveleak.com...

Don't worry about the American sentiment...Americans don't know this or they could care less, depending on whom you ask. Your strong financial ties with the US run much deeper than you even realize.

Yes I am free, and nobody actually owns me. But the reality element cannot be avoided. England owns the controlling elements of the society in which I live and therefore dominates the socio-political spectrum of my experience as an American citizen.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 7anked
 


reply to post by Judge_Holden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im from the UK and i am far from being owned by the UK, or any other nation nor corporation.

I understand there must be many strong links between US/UK but do you really believe America and therefore you yourself are owned by the UK.

Boy, are you in for a big surprise!!!!!

______________________________________________________________

NB: All of the following applies to the UK/Canada/US/Ireland & more.
______________________________________________________________


Let me ask you this:

Is your name spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS on your Bank Cheques, your Income Tax return, your Drivers' License, your Mortgage or any other Loan, any Legal Documments?????

Go check it out.

It IS, you say?

Well then...you ARE owned by a CORPORATION.

You are owned by the "CROWN" of Chancery Lane in the independent sovereign City State of the "CITY OF LONDON", both of which are CORPORATIONS.

The "CROWN", by the way, is NOT the Queen, or even the British Monarchy, as we have all been led to believe.

PS: The three sovereign City States of the Three City Empire are: WASHINGTON DC - CITY of LONDON - VATICAN; the 1st is to be the Military/Police arm of the New World Order (NWO), the 2nd will be the Financial/Legal arm & the Vatican will be the Spiritual centre.

The next question you may be asking nows is, "And who owns the "CROWN"?

Read the following articles to learn that suprising tidbit.

Who REALLY Owns The US/CANADA/UK/IRELAND & Much More Besides?

The Templars of The Crown - Who Owns The US?



Here are a few more articles for you to read...if you can stand to learn more about this horrendous deception, that is:

The United States Isn't A Country - It's A CORPORATION

The United States Is STILL A British Colony Extorting Taxes For The CROWN

The British Legal System of Mixed Common/Roman Law Used To Enslave The US(A)

Tales From The Time Loop



And finally...this short video clip about the Three City Empire:




edit on 26-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Formatting

edit on 26-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Formatting & added a note.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Formatting . . . again!



posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI
 


Maiden , thanks so much for that.



posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 

You're welcome!

What did you get the most out of?



posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI
 


w0w! plenty of information to digest in your post, so let me first offer apologies for not getting back sooner.



I have heard/read some of the information you have posted, but to be honest i just believed this was the opinion of the few and most of it i had brushed off thinking those claims were nothing but the paranoid conspiracy minded belief of the fringe.

I ask for a little time to try and catch up with your sources and statements and im sure to have more questions for you both.

p.s. yes my name is more often than not written with capital letter - you have really gave me some food for thought!!

7anked



posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
yes; it is a conundrum. because the original charter would not fuel itself if it did not have more chartering members. but the real catch is that members are not automatically grandfathered in or entered under the colonial charter so the use of debt to america as used by interested parties is necessary. ask yourself how many companies you are in debt to, and is this debt used by america to further the growth of said companies? if you answered none you are free and clear but a slave to the system of forcing you to be in debt to america and the free job you have. if you answered some; you are slave to your nations charter freely and it is impossible to acquire goods that are american, ie the bill of rights the constitution ad nauseam.

the righteous hippocracy is that the original intent is not the resultant outcome.



posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 

You're welcome!

What did you get the most out of?


The video was my favorite, though I like all of it. It's enough for a whole new thread. I will cite you as one my researchers if I make one.
Maybe one day...



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


Okay thanks! S&F!

Got my tin foil hat on, it's fits okay, it's a little big but that's fine. I have big brow bones. lol

So I live in an Crown colony. Wow that's just great. Wish I knew that a long time ago.

Much important information in this thread. I plan to look at it in more depth soon.

Cinnamon smiles!


Starblossom



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

The catch 22 is that America is the home of the free, but it's owned by England.



Try building your own fireworks for July 4th and get back to us on your supposed "freedom".

You would have committed a felony as it's now illegal to even make your own fireworks to celebrate your perception of Freedom.

We have very, very little freedom left and what is left is about to be yanked.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We all live in a yellow crown colony, a yellow crown colony , a yellow crown colony. Sing it, star.







 
1

log in

join