It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I understand its a scary subject but>

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My hell is having to watch Whoopie Goldberg take a dump.
2nd

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Both heaven and hell are right here on earth right now.

But as an afterlife I don't think there is such a thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
...hell is burying your child... hell is delivering a grandchild that cant possibly survive... hell is telling your mother no when she asks for a pill that will make her go to sleep and never wake up...

...heaven is soft rain falling on a tin roof... the hoots of an owl in the middle of the night... driving nowhere in particular, just because i can... a tall handsome man that can play the mandolin... the smell of home made bread... the cackle of a happy baby... unlimited chocolate...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by The Djin

as i stated in a previous post that I DID NOT SAY CATHOLIC/CHRISTIAN VIEWS. I SAID TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND ABOUT WHAT WE CAN NOT TOUCH SMELL SEE AND HEAR! my views are not that of christian/catholic.

So do you believe that the bibles are the inerrant word of yawheh/jesus or perhaps inspired by yawhe/jesus.

If inspired then which parts of the bibles are inspired by yahweh/jesus ?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
My idea of heaven...........hum, peace harmony, no suffering no hatred, no war.

Hell, to go to heaven and find that the Scientologists were right.

Scientolgist?
what was they right about?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

heaven would be like all the BSers on this site coming clean, hell is having to read over and over again BS post about abdutions, empaths,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
This is hell.
We are living thru it.

My heaven.... I dunno. My imaginative would be Black Ops, blow jobs an bong loads... Jk... well sorta. It would be just like here minus all the worrying, pain and suffering.
edit on 26-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: Because I can

If you have ever had a dejavue,you would find out what you said is up to par.
This is Gods gift to you, the gift of life after death.
Your down here because God wants you to relive why his judgment was fair...Your acatually reliving why god sent 95% of humans a one way ticket straight t

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Judge_Holden

Mood:

Member is on ATS now.

P 27 F 2 S 22
W 0.2 K 14member
go to profile
add as friend
make rival
view posts
view threads
posts in thread
send message
ALERT!

posted on 26-11-2010 @ 02:30 AM this post reply to post by Immortalgemini527

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard Heaven's economy is almost as bad as Hell's...

Suppose your right! Suppose we get paid on how many souls we change in life here on earth or somthing,and if we dont meat the qouata we get kicked out,lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I think heaven is living like a child but having all the good things you want as an adult and having all those you care about near.

I think hell is like waking up and being the most despicable person I could possibly imagine and knowing everything was my fault.

I wonder will cars and planes and such be there,probaly not.
Will you miss those things ,the cars and commute and buses and such?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

posted on 26-11-2010 @ 02:36 AM this post Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
This is hell.
We are living thru it.

Hmmm, how pessimistic. I love life, and I find it very inappropriate to place such a harsh stigma on something so unique and beautiful.

I love everything about it: my family, my friends, sports, macaroni and cheese, sex, jell-o, crickets chirping at night, fishing, watching a sunrise on a cool morning, staring at the stars at night, debating politics with friends, reading a good book, cramming for an exam... everything. I see nothing hellish about it.
=============================================================================================

I love the stars as well, you said everything i love, especially the crickets.
Do you use the stars and crickets to astral to?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Somehumanbeing

burning in hell is a miss conception. the bible (if we are going by its definition of hell) states that after the 1000 years after satan is locked in the bottomless pit, all who are not chosen are thrown into the lake of fire and the universe is destroyed and a new one is made. meaning that all who are not chosen are written out of existence. there is no catholic hell fire and brimstone. you will just no longer exist.

the lake of fire would be the sun. you would be quickly destroyed as would anything that entered the sun.
edit on 26-11-2010 by fallow the light because: extra info.

So is it hell or the sun which one?
The point your making is that we will burn either way for eternal life.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

the torment the bible speaks of only lasts 1000 years until the universe is destroyed. in my studies i have found that the anti christ is a way of controlling the minds of the people and not exactly a person nether is satan. they are representations of a mind set of the people.

the thousand years is when god brings souls back that are written in the book of life and at the end of that thousand years he lets the devil loose again and then then all who are left who are not in the book of life are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone tormented forever and ever...
edit on 26-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

True story.copy written silen`i nov27 12;09 est,Wash dc

I remeber when i died for 45min.

I went walking down these stairs for a very long time and i ended up in this large room.

All of the sudden ! The room went red, the sun came out , it to was red, the WHOLE ROOM DISAPPEARED
And the sky was red., and I was on nothing but solid ground .

OMG.
ALL OF THE SUDDEN.
The ground beneath me starts shrinking, and the smaller it got ,‘there was a sight I wouldn’t wish on no human on earth to see or experience’. It was nothing but lava over the horizon of the ground, with people crying inside the lava ,waving there arms trying to get out screaming and crying.
As the ground got smaller…and smaller….and smaller, here I am on my tipy toes ,about to fall in.

And then.
And then the greatest voice came piercing out the red cloud as a beautiful light, the greatest VOICE ever heard and talked about in the living.

For over 7 years I always told myself that it was just a very high powered traumatic dream event because at that time I was legally dead by books.
So one day I am volunteering at this school helping this lady because …I don’t know ,I don’t think I ever asked, but any way. So with another participant, she starts talking about dreams, so I told her what had happened to me and I told her what was said in my dream.

She looks at me and asked me was I serious as if shocked as hell., and she goes to get a bible.

[ Its funny because she was the first person I told this to and she so happened to be in her 5th year of college dealing with Religious Studies. I love how you notice the patterns of gods paths he leads one on.]
But the voice said.

[I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?]

I cant really go into details for fear that your angels don’t really have the ..forget it.

But after everything was said ,the clouds opened back up and everything turned back to normal and I was a live again.
I can honestly say that a godly being talked to me.
I can honestly say in that conversation that I didn’t speak I listened.
John 11
21Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
22But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
23Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
28And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
29As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.
30Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

the torment the bible speaks of only lasts 1000 years until the universe is destroyed. in my studies i have found that the anti christ is a way of controlling the minds of the people and not exactly a person nether is satan. they are representations of a mind set of the people.

the thousand years is when god brings souls back that are written in the book of life and at the end of that thousand years he lets the devil loose again and then then all who are left who are not in the book of life are cast into the lake of fire and brimstone tormented forever and ever...

I went walking down these stairs for a very long time and i ended up in this large room.

All of the sudden ! The room went red, the sun came out , it to was red, the WHOLE ROOM DISAPPEARED

OMG.
ALL OF THE SUDDEN.
The ground beneath me starts shrinking, and the smaller it got ,‘there was a sight I wouldn’t wish on no human on earth to see or experience’. It was nothing but lava over the horizon of the ground, with people crying inside the lava ,waving there arms trying to get out screaming and crying.
As the ground got smaller…and smaller….and smaller, here I am on my tipy toes ,about to fall in.

And then.
And then the greatest voice came piercing out the red cloud as a beautiful light, the greatest VOICE ever heard and talked about in the living.

For over 7 years I always told myself that it was just a very high powered traumatic dream event because at that time I was legally dead by books.
So one day I am volunteering at this school helping this lady because …I don’t know ,I don’t think I ever asked, but any way. So with another participant, she starts talking about dreams, so I told her what had happened to me and I told her what was said in my dream.

She looks at me and asked me was I serious as if shocked as hell., and she goes to get a bible.

[ Its funny because she was the first person I told this to and she so happened to be in her 5th year of college dealing with Religious Studies. I love how you notice the patterns of gods paths he leads one on.]
But the voice said.

[I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?]

I cant really go into details for fear that your angels don’t really have the ..forget it.

But after everything was said ,the clouds opened back up and everything turned back to normal and I was a live again.
John 11
21Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
22But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
28And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
30Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.

wow, that is a pretty interesting story... kudos for living to tell the tale... but this line-

"I cant really go into details for fear that your angels don’t really have the ..forget it."

What is *that* about? If you really wanted me to forget it, wouldn't you have simply deleted it?
Tell me...what's the point in adding to confusion? seriously, just spit it out. Isn't it much simpler that way? What do you have to fear? lack of understanding? Misplaced responsibility in sharing information? If you are just telling the truth as it has been relayed to you, how then do things things fall upon YOUR hands? If the truth causes negative things to happen, at least it happened because of the truth as you know it. Wouldn't it be worse to for something negative to happen because of a fear of clarifying what you know as the simple truth?

Whose angels? What the heck are you talking about?

I'm not going to get offended because someone is describing an experience to me. On the other hand I might if you insisted that your interpretation of it was negative towards me and you touted it as fact... but I don't see you doing that so...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I think heaven is living like a child but having all the good things you want as an adult and having all those you care about near.

I think hell is like waking up and being the most despicable person I could possibly imagine and knowing everything was my fault.

I wonder will cars and planes and such be there,probaly not.
Will you miss those things ,the cars and commute and buses and such?

as a trade for paradise?... nah. Especially not buses.

I do like to ride in cars with the windows down on a cool moonlit summer night but it's certainly not the most important thing in the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

heaven would be like all the BSers on this site coming clean, hell is having to read over and over again BS post about abdutions, empaths,

even though you may not be a believer and might even consider a lot of the things I say, if you have read any, as bs... that is pretty funny. I think it can at least drive a person crazy... I honestly do.

Nothing is as annoying as a constant stream of BS.

sidenote, take it or leave it is up to you... but despite the obvious jokes and the obvious guesses I juggle around, I don't BS about personal experiences.... just looking for answers and telling my story. Certainly not looking for book sales... not disciplined enough to sit down and write a book. I have no urges to make up colorful stories because I can't even explain half of the things I've seen and i often don't even try (and I'm talking about seen even in human society done by people, not just *those* kinds of experiences) Maybe some just feel nothing extraordinary ever happens to them, maybe some are just baiting and planting seeds... but oh my god, yes it is grating on the nerves!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
hell is waking up to an image of your own thoughts and upon the process of not waking up being trapped in the maze of self awared conclusions.

heaven is expression of self awared conclusions by the self that are agreed upon by aspects of self that are not perceived as self.

heaven is laziness in the face of a known truth and diligence in the face of a truth accepted that is false. hell is relishing in a false truth for the sake of perceived perceptions of heaven.

hell is the manipulation of self awareness by the self. heaven is the release from self awareness of self from self to an aspect of self that is perceived as not so.

hell is a body that cannot communicate with the mind and devours itself in retaliation. heaven is false when the mind ignores that it believes it can exist without the body it cannot know.

hell is a precondition based on communication with the body at subtle levels and is an invert of the bodies pleasure. heaven exists within the mind of a person whom others feel they have little to gain from said body.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

wow, that is a pretty interesting story... kudos for living to tell the tale... but this line-

"I cant really go into details for fear that your angels don’t really have the ..forget it."

What is *that* about? If you really wanted me to forget it, wouldn't you have simply deleted it?
Tell me...what's the point in adding to confusion? seriously, just spit it out. Isn't it much simpler that way? What do you have to fear? lack of understanding? Misplaced responsibility in sharing information? If you are just telling the truth as it has been relayed to you, how then do things things fall upon YOUR hands? If the truth causes negative things to happen, at least it happened because of the truth as you know it. Wouldn't it be worse to for something negative to happen because of a fear of clarifying what you know as the simple truth?

Whose angels? What the heck are you talking about?
I'm not going to get offended because someone is describing an experience to me. On the other hand I might if you insisted that your interpretation of it was negative towards me and you touted it as fact... but I don't see you doing that so...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a humans life he or she is dealt 13 angels some very good some very terrific and some that are more special then others.
When information is told to some humans ,there angels are not powerful enough to close the wave of information that transmits to the other side.
To make this short, information is dangerous to a human if his /hers angels are not strong enough to protect them from the other side.
Say for instance a person that only has 4 angels left is told a secret ,if there angels are not strong enough to protect them from that secret.. well, the secret dies with that person very quick.
The other side preys on the ‘weak force’ that surrounds humans.
Point blank…you just don’t ever want them to notice your on this earth unless you have all your angels behind you.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausarhell is relishing in a false truth for the sake of perceived perceptions of heaven.
hell is the manipulation of self awareness by the self.

hell is a body that cannot communicate with the mind and devours itself in retaliation.

hmmm... interesting thoughts up there...of those these are my favorite that I find most ironic concerning deception.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
hell is waking up to an image of your own thoughts and upon the process of not waking up being trapped in the maze of self awared conclusions.

heaven is expression of self awared conclusions by the self that are agreed upon by aspects of self that are not perceived as self.

heaven is laziness in the face of a known truth and diligence in the face of a truth accepted that is false. hell is relishing in a false truth for the sake of perceived perceptions of heaven.

hell is the manipulation of self awareness by the self. heaven is the release from self awareness of self from self to an aspect of self that is perceived as not so.

hell is a body that cannot communicate with the mind and devours itself in retaliation. heaven is false when the mind ignores that it believes it can exist without the body it cannot know.

hell is a precondition based on communication with the body at subtle levels and is an invert of the bodies pleasure. heaven exists within the mind of a person whom others feel they have little to gain from said body.

Thanks,i needed that.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

OMG.
ALL OF THE SUDDEN.

And then.

But the voice said.

John 11

I used the word 'Godly being' because i still dont know if it was God ,the son of God,or what,i dont know what the true name is so thats how im going to leave it,this saying could be in alot of reliogens on earth,she just showed me that passage from king james jhon 11.

I never had a reliogen in life before that day,never picked a bible up never listened to the religous channels.
i guess thats why i always thought it was a visious in death experience,but after she told me that i figured thats why i was so blessed.i guess?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join