It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus returns: December 2nd

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

it is not up to me to prove God or jesus true. but it is my job to have my own thoughts and ideas. can you prove what was before the big bang? or can you prove were the energy came from that made the big bang possible? no you cant. you do theorize thou. most of science is a theory. a theory is just an idea. so i will keep my theories and you will keep your. there is no point in trying to prove wrong some one that doesn't make a difference in your life, on a web site.
edit on 30-11-2010 by fallow the light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

AHHHHH WE NEED TO RUUUUUNNNN!!!!! HES A COMEN!!!!!

lol kings solomon's temple is to be rebuilt exactly the same way. so if there is a design flaw in any way then it does not count. many believe that the temples standing need to be torn down and king solomon's temple re built to exact specs. the re building will happen shortly before the second coming. revelations is to be interpreted as symbolism so no one really knows what is exactly suppose to happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ooh ooh another lets pick the date game i got dibs on the 4th since it looks like the 2nd and 3rd are already taken...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Gonna need a date older than the 6th it seems

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's the difference between 9 and 11? So what, it's also the difference between 2 and 0, and every other number seperated by 2?

9/11 has no significance in religion.

12/02/2010 = 8 actually in numerology, not 10. 1+2+2+2+1=8. In numerology you ignore the zeros.

Difference between 12/02 = 10 and 20/10 = 10, so what? No bearing AT ALL in numerology circles.

This date has no bearing at all. None.

Even a Hoax should have some bearing in truth.

The only meaning that a number eight might have to this thread is "You have the potential for enormous success and the possibility to accumulate great wealth. You are also a good judge of character a natural leader and a survivor."
edit on 5-12-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Well, December 2nd. is my birthday, so I guess he chose a good day then. Hope he stops by for a cold one and a smoke.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
ooh ooh another lets pick the date game i got dibs on the 4th since it looks like the 2nd and 3rd are already taken...

February 30th.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well nice work, another person who obviously has no idea what they are talking about. Whats the next prophetic date buddy? december 10th or somthin?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join