It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus returns: December 2nd

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
well, I say or think this everytime I see a thread like this. You are a moron and you need to find something better to do than predict events that will not happen. If you think adding numbers together will predict an event, how about you go find the other 10s of 1000s that have done the same thing and come up with nothing apart from another common day.

I am sick of seeing these threads, people like you have not got a clue about anything in religion. You people miss the point of it. Keep your predictions to yourself because it actually makes you look fn stupid like the others with false info/predictions.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

lol i wouldnt know im not religious....but i think jesus is portrayed as a white male LOL
Didnt think he would have been white considering where he was supposed to have lived and been born

Im Jesus.....ive just been hiding it from everyone on here because i dont like all the attention

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Since nobody bit ill come clean. I did this thread as a joke to see how many people would take it seriously.

With all the simpsons threads and threads like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was hoping for something to happen.

All i can say is GJ guys.

What i find hilarious though is how many people insulted me. Well, screw you too

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

WTF that makes no sense at all have you even done your research at all???
It appears not how is 9/11 related to the bible or jesus at all......
You have just put a series of numbers that add up to predict the coming of jesus???
Jim Carrey's The Number 21 much?....
Don't HOAX people into believing your BS

Thanks,

Pix

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Actually He doesn't need to return because he never left.

He is in your heart.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Who is this jesus you speak of and where did he go?

A little background would be nice.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What do you mean nobody bit? it looks as though most everyone did. You must be bored. Oh well..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Brace yourselfs.

December 2nd is the day jesus returns.

2 is the divine number of life. It takes a man and a women(2 people) to make a life.

It is also the difference between 9 and 11.

12/02/2010

December 2nd has been the date for Milena, but 2010 is the catalyst year.

Here is how:

the difference of 12 and 2 is 10. The difference of 10 and 20 is 10.

That means 10=10. No other year allows for December 2nd to do this.

So we have

9 and 11 = 2

12/02/2010 = 10

2 + 10 = 12

The 12 disciples of Jesus.

SIGH......I am rolling my eyes.....

you people have not even the most BASIC understanding of numerology!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none whatsoever.
First of all, the most basic rule of it is that ALL NUMBERS, except 11, which is a master number, are
REDUCED to their lowest common denominator!!!!!!!!!

ok so far???????????!!!!!!!!!!

SO............

12/02/2010 equals 16....reduces to SEVEN
(12 and 2 is 14, and 3 = 16, again, reduces to SEVEN

also............10 + 2 = 12, reduces to THREE

NOW........TELL US ALL WHAT YOUR WONDERFUL PREDICTION IS, BASED ON THE REAL FACTS OF USING NUMEROLOGY!!!!!!!!

I am anxiously waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If Jesus does come back here, you can bet he will have issue with those who lie about him, do crimes in his name, start religions, and practice greed. How many have been murdered in "the name of Christ?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Brace yourselfs.

December 2nd is the day jesus returns.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. " Matt 24:36

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The 2nd doesn't work for me...
Now the 4th??? Saddle me up.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Can you explain the significance or 9 and 11 in this prediction?

Can you also explain why you talk about Dec 2nd and then proceed with the 12th of Feb 2010 (12/02/2010) which has of course passed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

llololololololol you do know that there is a lot that is suppose to happen before jesus comes back right?.......like king solomons temple is to be rebuilt, for one big instance. you should go and read the bible before you make claims like this...... for your reputations sake

"The Temple of Solomon was rebuilt,, only its now called the Al-Asqa Mosque thanks to some sully the magnificent,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Matthew 24:36-44 (New International Version, ©2010)

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

To any "date setters" out there, allow me to repeat the first verse; PAY ATTENTION NOW...

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Not even Jesus knows when He will return. One day, His Dad is just gonna say, "Son, it's time to rescue my children from the clutches of the Morning Star," and then off Christ will go to do just that. He will come to Earth leading an Army of Saints and Angels, in an unmistakable Glory that Project Bluebeam couldn't possibly replicate, although TPTB will certainly try to use that technology in order to deceiving many into thinking He HAS returned, the faithful (and wise skeptics) will know the difference.

Personally, I can't wait; but even though I'm SURE it will be soon - Scripture tells us we can know the "season" of Christ's return, just not the day -, I'm not going to stop paying my bills, nor will I start giving my belongings away just yet. Without posting a bunch of Bible verses I doubt would be of interest to most, the Bible does say that the generation that witnesses the rebirth of Israel (1948) will not pass away before Christ returns. BTW, the "Rapture" (verses 40 & 41 above) is NOT the Second Coming.

Don't worry about the date of Christ's return folks. Just live your lives assuming He could return at any minute; keep a watchful eye, keep your wicks trim, and you'll be good to go when the time does come.

I found a table that compares the different theories about the Second Coming, and while most of them disagree on the exact timing, I found it very interesting to read and compare. It's nice to have them all in one place with an easy-to-read timeline. Here it is >>> The Prophetic Years

Cheers,
OC

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2010 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Why is this a Hoax?? Is Ariel Sharon dead?? did i miss the memo? what hoax?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, or part of deceptive schemes on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

fraudulent material.-------->u mean their no christmas this year?

gee thats kind of racist to say that jesus is fraudulent material.

and it hurts too.

And thats not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Uh?

Are you referring to this?

Since nobody bit ill come clean. I did this thread as a joke to see how many people would take it seriously.

With all the simpsons threads and threads like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was hoping for something to happen.

All i can say is GJ guys.

What i find hilarious though is how many people insulted me. Well, screw you too

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He's got a lot of 'splaining to do.
second

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Jesus has already come back.

I mean - I've seen him twice on Top Gear episodes, he was in at work today asking about music software, and I'm pretty sure he sold me weed at some stage as well.

Oh, and I saw him on stage with a stoner metal band a few weeks ago too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join