It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New article on 'What Not to Wear' in regards to Airport Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

i believe you can see some sample or leaked images online. Do a search for it and I'm sure you will come up with some 'fascinating' images.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
I know a lot of Aussie travellers who won't even go to America for business meetings anymore because of the airport stupidity.
And I'm sure Australians are not the only ones.

As for going without panty-liners - I hope their cleaners are trained in cleaning bloody puddles when the gushers are being screened.

And what's this about not being able to see the vulva?
Those liars had told us the scanner doesn't see under the underclothing anyway!
Makes me wonder what sort of image they really see . . .

I've seen this kind of stuff at Aussie airports, too. I've had an Australian security official question me pretty harshly at an Aussie airport and scan through all my things, and accuse me of being nervous repeatedly.

They found nothing - all they did was annoy me.

Security people in general are just that way I think, but the TSA does sound like it's getting worse. I haven't gone to America in a little while, so maybe it has really got worse. Anyone travel through it recently?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I dont fly very often, in fact only twice in my life commercially, so I really can not compare,
but from the amount of coverage here and in the MSM, I think it is pretty safe to say that it is a lot worse.

By nature those who are tasked with security have to be a little intrusive and even a bit paranoid, but this is not about the individuals, its about the policy in general.

<< 1   >>

join