It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was ALMOST Abducted by an Alien.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
About a year ago, I awoke in the middle of the night, suddenly, without warning, I saw in the corner of the room near the ceiling, the face of a "gray" alien coming through the wall, directly at me.

I was terrified and screamed, "Noooooooo!", and while doing so I either blinked or turned my head, but when looking back at the corner of the room, near the ceiling, the face was gone.

My wife, startled, awoken, and asked me what was wrong. I paused before answering, and then told her that nothing was wrong and that I had just had a nightmare. My heart was racing, and I was sweating, and scared.

Now for about 3 months leading up to this event, I had been heavily looking into alien abduction phenomenon and similar things. I have since come to believe, that this is the reason, that I saw what I think I saw.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

I have told you that I have had 3 paranormal experience in my 46 years, and this is the 3rd.

The first, was a lost time experience , the second, was a ghost, and then this "alien encounter".
edit on 25-11-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: changed "while doing do" to "while doing so". typo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
could you explain what happened in your first two experiences??

i dunno if aliens can come through walls and in the corner of the ceiling sounds weird, have you ever astral projected, maybe it was you who was coming through the wall (i know that's possible in A.P.)

BTW HENDRIX ROCKS

edit on 25-11-2010 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
it sounds like a hypnopompic hallucination. Nothing paranormal, and nothing to be afraid of. Look it up for yourself....very common.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

it might be possible have seen documentaries of people explaning their abductions and some have said the greys come throught the walls and have pulled them the abductees through to take them to the ship

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Lost time?

Could you elaborate on this one?

How much time did you lose? hours? Days?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
About a year ago, I awoke in the middle of the night, suddenly, without warning, I saw in the corner of the room near the ceiling, the face of a "gray" alien coming through the wall, directly at me.

I was terrified and screamed, "Noooooooo!", and while doing do I either blinked or turned my head, but when looking back at the corner of the room, near the ceiling, the face was gone.

My wife, startled, awoken, and asked me what was wrong. I paused before answering, and then told her that nothing was wrong and that I had just had a nightmare. My heart was racing, and I was sweating, and scared.

Now for about 3 months leading up to this event, I had been heavily looking into alien abduction phenomenon and similar things. I have since come to believe, that this is the reason, that I saw what I think I saw.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

I have told you that I have had 3 paranormal experience in my 46 years, and this is the 3rd.

The first, was a lost time experience , the second, was a ghost, and then this "alien encounter".
bold emphasis mine

Me?
Your answer lies in the same ... bolded text.

The human mind is a powerful thing, often 'producing' the same as one fears or is focused on at the time.

edit on 11/25/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: [size] tag

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbowman07

Lost time?

Could you elaborate on this one?

How much time did you lose? hours? Days?

he meant he lost his watch and lost track of time for a few hours until he went into this car and saw the time on the dashboard.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
could you explain what happened in your first two experiences??

i dunno if aliens can come through walls and in the corner of the ceiling sounds weird, have you ever astral projected, maybe it was you who was coming through the wall (i know that's possible in A.P.)

BTW HENDRIX ROCKS

edit on 25-11-2010 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the reply, but there must be a way for you to see previous posts that I have created.

I definitely "saw" an alien coming through the wall in the corner of the room near the ceiling.

but what is reality, and what is perception, for it all takes place in our brains.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but that is how most abductions take place. Id say it was 99% a foiled abduction.

Its very likely you have been taken many times before now, only this time you were unconsiously alerted to it which is why you woke up. I am an abductee and I dont remember any of my experiences consiously, i have to hypnotize myself. The aliens have the technology to enter directly into our rooms.

This picture best illustrates this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525a70100ab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Best of luck to you, stay strong!

edit on 25-11-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
While I in no way doubt that thsi episode has happened to youl I also am wondering if you're "programming" your mind unintentionally for these episodes

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Hate to break it to you, but that is how most abductions take place. Id say it was 99% a foiled abduction.

Its very likely you have been taken many times before now, only this time you were unconsiously alerted to it which is why you woke up. I am an abductee and I dont remember any of my experiences consiously, i have to hypnotize myself. The aliens have the technology to enter directly into our rooms.

This picture best illustrates this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525a70100ab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Best of luck to you, stay strong!

edit on 25-11-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

I don't know.

I am afraid of hypnotism because of the fear of false memory implantation.

But I have a lost time experience when I was young that I have never explained.

Maybe, I just saw what I think I saw, because, I was so pre-occupied with the topic at the time.

At least, that is what I would like to believe, to feel safe.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A hypnopompic state (or hypnopomp) is the state of consciousness leading out of sleep, a term coined by the spiritualist Frederick Myers. Its twin is the hypnagogic state at sleep onset; though often conflated, the two states are not identical. The hypnagogic state is rational waking cognition trying to make sense of non-linear images and associations; the hypnopompic state is emotional and credulous dreaming cognition trying to make sense of real world stolidity. They have a different phenomenological character. Depressed frontal lobe function in the first few minutes after waking – known as "sleep inertia" – causes slowed reaction time and impaired short-term memory. Sleepers often wake confused, or speak without making sense, a phenomenon the psychologist Peter McKeller calls "hypnopompic speech." When the awakening occurs out of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, in which most dreams occur, the hypnopompic state is sometimes accompanied by lingering vivid imagery. Some of the creative insights attributed to dreams actually happen in this moment of awakening from REM: from Wikipedia

I have had this happen to me...use to scare me. I would see giant spiders hanging above me from the ceiling.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I would say you've been abducted on more occasions then you know why do i say this well why would you be looking into the alien thing if your sub conscious wasnt trying to tell u something ur lost time experience u were abducted u prolly sleep well at night (most of the time) prolly dont sleep with doors open or any type of light on so with that being said your pretty easy to abduct!

if u want to know anymore or have any questions u can ask me as i wont tell u ur full of crap so u can sleep well at night i'll give u the cold hard stuff that'll make u afraid to sleep not out of meaness but out of love b/c i already know whats goin on!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I would say you've been abducted on more occasions then you know why do i say this well why would you be looking into the alien thing if your sub conscious wasnt trying to tell u something ur lost time experience u were abducted u prolly sleep well at night (most of the time) prolly dont sleep with doors open or any type of light on so with that being said your pretty easy to abduct!

if u want to know anymore or have any questions u can ask me as i wont tell u ur full of crap so u can sleep well at night i'll give u the cold hard stuff that'll make u afraid to sleep not out of meaness but out of love b/c i already know whats goin on!

I hate open doors and lights, even nightlights, on.

Now, I am getting scared
edit on 25-11-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: forgot to reply

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i'll tell u now i'm putting myself out here to be bashed up and down this thread but idc if someone thinks they are being abducted and there to the point that they will come out with it on a forum on the internet to try to get some kind of closure obviously u already sat around with logical thinking and couldnt debunk it urself so u look for someone else to do it...but

i'm gonna tell u yes u are being abducted prolly for a longer time then u know! and yes they can move through walls and ceilings (any being capable of space travel are gonna be able to do things we cant imagine) here is another thing people cry out where is the evidence well i say this what are the chances a being that has been around longer then us gonna leave evidence for our feeble minds to find?

they leave evidence all the time but no one wants to believe it b/c its not the actual alien well i say this quit asking for evidence if u dont believe that a piece of meteorite surrounded in a sheath of never tissue implanted in the body is not evidence then theres no such thing anyways!

the reason why the gov. denounces alien abductions is b/c they already know about them they allow it in exchange for intelligence advances! why else would it be so secret IF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC KNEW THAT THERE OWN GOV. WAS KNOWINGLY ALLOWING ALIEN ABDUCTIONS WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN FOR OUR COUNTRY?

freedom is just an idea! saying we arent being abducted is naieve we abduct animals out of there habitat everyday (ALIENS WOULDNT CARE WE ARE TO PRIMITIVE)

YET WE HAVE TELEVISION SHOWS DEDICATED TO INSECTS ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'd say you had a intense hallucination. Sometimes when subjecting your mind to days of the same subject i.e Alien and abduction cases. The mind can process it into a vision sometimes so real like it can appear that it actually happened.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

i'll tell u now i'm putting myself out here to be bashed up and down this thread but idc if someone thinks they are being abducted and there to the point that they will come out with it on a forum on the internet to try to get some kind of closure obviously u already sat around with logical thinking and couldnt debunk it urself so u look for someone else to do it...but

i'm gonna tell u yes u are being abducted prolly for a longer time then u know! and yes they can move through walls and ceilings (any being capable of space travel are gonna be able to do things we cant imagine) here is another thing people cry out where is the evidence well i say this what are the chances a being that has been around longer then us gonna leave evidence for our feeble minds to find?

they leave evidence all the time but no one wants to believe it b/c its not the actual alien well i say this quit asking for evidence if u dont believe that a piece of meteorite surrounded in a sheath of never tissue implanted in the body is not evidence then theres no such thing anyways!

the reason why the gov. denounces alien abductions is b/c they already know about them they allow it in exchange for intelligence advances! why else would it be so secret IF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC KNEW THAT THERE OWN GOV. WAS KNOWINGLY ALLOWING ALIEN ABDUCTIONS WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN FOR OUR COUNTRY?

freedom is just an idea! saying we arent being abducted is naieve we abduct animals out of there habitat everyday (ALIENS WOULDNT CARE WE ARE TO PRIMITIVE)

YET WE HAVE TELEVISION SHOWS DEDICATED TO INSECTS ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

I greatly appreciate your reply, and in my own thinking, it is mathematically impossible for intelligent life forms outside of earth not to exist. It is also mathematically impossible, for some of those life forms to not be far superior from our own.

But tell me why closed doors and lights out makes me a prime candidate for alien abduction.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ive waken up seeing two alien/humanoid like beings inside my tv and it wasnt even on.

I frequently wake up seeing things for some reason im not sure of(I don't use any drugs or take any medicines/pills).

Perhaps stress, but yeah maybe you're just seeing things like I have with the tv aliens or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It was most likely a demonic presence..it is said we can attract or allow these things in.
Time to let the aliens go, ghosts too I guess.
Fear with sweating and a racing heart does not sound symptomatic of contact with something good.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

b/c think about how they operate its all about stealth! when u want to get a tiger into the lab what do u do u sedate it! makes it alot easier and makes the tiger less apt to attack out of no understanding of the situation!

well now think about this if u were another being sutdying another being wouldnt the best time to abduct a species like us be when we are asleep? i mean that is when we are most vulnerable! plus we would prolly jus tell ourselves it didnt happen! b/c we dont want to believe things like that!

so with that being said the best ones to grab would be ones that sleep good! and sleep in the darkness say u hear somethin movin around and felt a presence but for someone reason was to afraid to check it out depending on the darkness in the room all they would have to do is back up into the darkness to where ur eyes cant reach if u cant see ur whole room in the dark!

they dont want u to know that ur on the list they want u to believe its all in ur head makes it easier on them b/c if u know like i know ur not easy game!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join