It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog Requests...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi, interested in a Blog? Here is your chance!

Rules

- Anyone over 400 posts can automatically have one if they ask.
- People under 400 who ask become a judgement call of the Blog administrators.
- No one with fewer than 50 posts is allowed a blog.

So if you don't have 400 posts or more, but think you deserve to have one, just give it a try...

For any questions or help, contact the ATS Blog 'Czars', Netchicken or ZionMainframe. We are assigned to help the Bloggers with HTML, CSS & webdesigning problems.

There were some misunderstandings in the past, You cannot make a Blog yourself you have to be added my one of the Czars.
You can register to the Blog system, but that only enables you to add comments to other people's Blogs.

Use only this thread to ask for a blog, don't start one in the chit chat or any other forum.

So anyone interested in a Blog?

======================================================================

BLOG FAQ

Q. What exactly is a Blog???

A. Just check a few to get the idea, to some there an online diary, to others more like a website. Do with it whatever you like, be origional and creative, you can alter almost everything; colors, layout etc...

Q. Yikes! I don't have 400 posts yet, but can I get one?

A. Sure! Anyone with more than 50 posts (on ATS and/or BTS) can get one. Anyone with more than 400 posts can apply for onw without any questions asked.
Members with less than 400 posts, and with an abusive behaviour can be declined for a blog.

Q. I have problems with loggin in!!!!

A. This is the login page: abovetopsecret.com...
Forgot your password?, click on the 'Forgot?' link,so your password can be emailed to you.
If you haven't filled in your (real) email address, send a u2u to me, zionmainframe, so I can reset you password.
Whenever you have other kind problems with loggin in, u2u me, but be specific, discribe what you see, so I can get an idea of what's wrong.

Q. How do I add an entry?

A. After you logged in you should see a column on the left. Under WEBLOG you see a list of links, one sais 'New Entry'. Click on that.
Now you can write a story for your weblog. Keep in mind that the title should not be too long, not more than 20 word or so.
Add a few paragraphs to the BODY textfield, and the rest of your story to the MORE textfield.
When you're done writing, click on Preview to check thelayout, or immediately on Submit, to add your new story to your Blog.

Q. What is CSS? and how do I edit it?

A. Here is a nice list of definitions for CSS: www.google.com...:CSS
CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets is a simple mechanism that allows you to attach style (e.g. fonts, colors and spacing) to your ATS blog.
ATS member "ZeddicusZulZorander " wrote this excellent Blog CSS walkthrough.
Click on 'css' under WEBLOG to edit yours, to make your ATS blog even more personal!

Once your blog account has been created, your request will be removed this keep it easy for me to manage all the requests.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
umm can i have one please!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I guess I'll have one as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would like to have a blog. Just lemme know when I've got one :-)

[edit on 8/19/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Quick Note: New Blogs will not be assigned until next week.

Now, on the subject of blogs, Zion wanted me to remind everyone NOT to u2u or email him for a blog. Chances are, you will not get an answer. The proper method is to post your request here.

That being said, Zion & Netchicken are getting some additional ATS Blog "Czars" to help in the managing process. All I can say is I am very happy to join this group.

Again:
Request a blog here on this thread.
Please review the Rules above

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like one thankyouplease

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am glad I found this thread. I would like to have one as well.
Please, pretty please

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would like to apply for my Blog please...!!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There are some technology issues involved with changing the Blog Czar assignments, new blogs should be available sometime within the next 5 days. I'll post an update to this thread when all is well again.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
When one is available, I'd like to request a blog please.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Back to your regularly scheduled program...

Everybody on this thread, up to this point...should have u2u's. If you didn't recieve one, let me know.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ummmm....

I have not yet recieved a u2u
lol

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'fe there is space, ill like a blog to please.....
i have 110 posts (now 111)....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Everyone up to NOW, should have u2u's.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sure Sign me up too! I have a couple of questions though. 1. Are we allowed to host Google Advertisments(Or any adverts for that matter)? 2. I already have a blog, would it be possible to just syndicate it or somthing?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ok...I know I am ready for this task.
I have been mentally prepping for this for a while.....I have subjects to cover, and life issues worth noting.

I can discuss the trip & stumble being one of the more wealthy comunity members to becoming homeless.

I want to BLOG the in's and out's of 'INTERNET' dateing for the middle aged woman.....when getting to know someone is a good idea, and when running away FAST is the best idea....and WHY I will only meet internet folks at a 7-11 now..for a 1st meeting, only a convieniance store will do. Well lit, many others around....it is the best way to decide IF you even want to try and get to know this other person. Usually its NO WAY situation...so a convieniance store is best....

Ok folks...gimme a blog will ya? I do have the reqired number of posts....
But I will NEED a lesson in posting pics since I am a TARD in that respect.....

[edit on 1-9-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Hi, interested in a Blog? Here is your chance!

Rules

- Anyone over 400 posts can automatically have one if they ask.

So anyone interested in a Blog?

Hi ZM,

I'm interested, and request a blog please, i'm positive i'm over 400 posts...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I WILL LIKE BLOG WITH A SIDE OF ONION RINGS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi big cyberblog boss person entity thingy, please could have a Blog, I need somewhere to deconstruct my life. Oh and a place where people don't answer back.
I'm nowhere near 400 posts, but William Pitt the younger was never old enough to be Prime Minister, but they gave him the job anyway.
Thanks, by the way did I say what a fan of yours I am... your the coolest.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
oh, please, please, please......can I have a blog????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join