It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korea - Wikileaks connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
With wikileaks set to release potentially explosive documents at any moment, I can't help but mull over the possibility that the tensions between North and South Korea are false flag events to divert attention away from the leaks. I know a lot of people would love for these documents to be about Disclosure, but they probably instead reveal information about very shady and downright corrupt actions by government and military officials. It is more than notable that the United States spent the day calling allies all over to world to tell them to prepare for the leaks.

I'm not saying that I believe that the Korean situation is a false flag, just raising the possibility. In any case, the next few days will be eventful. Hopefully everybody stays safe.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Yeah, the possibility is there for a false flag event, and with North Korea they got the PLA, and the PLA have hacker coops which can coincide with a future false flag or line up of a cyber terrorism event which could take away our internet rights.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll come out and say it's false.

Ole Kimmy didn't want to play by the IMF and Western way of politics and corporations, and his people were starved and he was vilified for it.

Same thing we are trying to do with Iran, but they have oil and have made themselves nearly self sustainable, and the latest sanctions were the extra push they needed to try to achieve full self sufficiency.

North Korea is being used as a puppet, and will be until it play's ball the Western way.

join