It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Fake Chemtrail plane Morphs Into 2 Balls of Fire - Germany -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Check out this Video.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Captain, Our Holographic Projector is Offline, We Are Uncloaked!

LOL

Very interesting clip. And all you shills don't say it's fake because it has German techno music in the background because the Germans love that techno I guess. The point is that there is a MASSIVE amount of videos coming in showing seemingly holographic planes morphing into balls of light or changing shape. Just search on Youtube for "Fake Planes" and get your mind blown with some AMAZING evidence of this coming in from all over the planet. Check them out for yourself. All these videos are not being faked by Industrial Light and Magic I can assure you.

Something very interesting is going on here with some of these chemtrail sprayers seeming to be holographic projections of planes overlaid over some type of UFO.

And please spare me the "Chemtrails Have Already Been Debunked on ATS" garbage also because anybody that has looked into the evidence knows they are real no matter how many shills are paid to say they aren't. We have the photos, videos, barium and aluminum readings, lab results and mountains of evidence that has been accumulated over at www.carnicom.com... so spare me the shill posts. Just because YOU say they have been debunked means NOTHING to those of us who have studied them. They're real. The German government already admitted they were real and said they were a US military project that they were a part of.

www.youtube.com...

But the evidence goes far beyond the German government admissions, we have the patents from the US Government about Geo-Engineering the planet by spraying the planet with Chemtrails. They even mentioned the word "Chemtrails" in HR2977 but after it was discovered by researchers and started getting noticed, they rewrote the bill and took it out. Here's information on that.

www.rense.com...

LOL

Anyway, watch the shills come out and examine all their posts and you'll see that they ALWAYS push the US government fairy tales on Chemtrails, 9/11, UFOs etc. It's really quite funny to see that they have NO other hobbies.

Let's see if a Shill posts the first response here. Usually they get alerted when a Chemtrail post goes up so they can tell everybody that "Chemtrails" have already been debunked! LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Anyway, watch the shills come out and examine all their posts and you'll see that they ALWAYS push the US government fairy tales on Chemtrails, 9/11, UFOs etc. It's really quite funny to see that they have NO other hobbies.

Let's see if a Shill posts the first response here. Usually they get alerted when a Chemtrail post goes up so they can tell everybody that "Chemtrails" have already been debunked! LOL

They've already been debunked.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Whyhi because: disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.007

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

The only thing that kept me watching is the weird, original music. Those are contrails.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes you're right, it's a Fake Chemtrail plane!

Here's another one:

==============>

(it's not real btw)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow, thats very strange indeed, almost looks like it's catching fire but there is no black smoke in the trail behind the "plane" which we would expect to see if it was fire. Also I don't think that is a chemtrail IMO, but rather a contrial as it evaporates shortly behind the object creating it, very odd indeed

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
just looked like a reflection off the plane from the setting or rising sun...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
just looked like a reflection off the plane from the setting or rising sun...

That is exactly what it is - no chemtrails, just a normal plane producing contrails, and the reflection of the sun!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So I guess you guys think that's it's perfectly normal for a plane to morph into two balls of fire?

It's not the sun glinting off the fuselage that's for sure!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

They've already been debunked.

This.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Whyhi because: disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.007

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Firstly, I love techno and the music in this clip is Awesome haha! It surely beats the typical "xfiles theme" music that accompanies a lot of UFO vids.

But as for the actual content.....it doesn't look like anything more than reflections of light at sunset.

Just looking at the color of the contrail behind the plane gives you an idea of the colorful intensity of that particular sunset.

A part of the plane reflecting this light could easily appear to be a "fireball" especially on low resolution.

Easy way to explain this to you....
Just shine a very bright flashlight into your face - Looks like a white fireball right?? but you know it isn't...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I know what it is:

I hate getting caught behind an Airstream on a sunny day.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Dear Glenn,
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but surely you can tell by the colouring of the contrail that the Sun is either rising or setting (very orange) and the angle reflecting off the contrail would suggest that it's hitting the plane at the same angle also.

Since most planes are made out of metal, the light would reflect off the sun in such a way as to highlight specific areas, hence the "balls of fire" you're witnessing in the video.

Jerry Lee Lewis anyone?

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

FFS - its the sun reflecting of the fuselage , wings and engine pods , made worse by the fact that your camera is being used at the limit of its capabilities - i bet you are on " digital zoom "

you claim to have never seen sunlight reflecting of aircraft at dawn / dusk - UTTER TWADDLE are you a liar or blind ?

PS - i would pay money to see your reaction to an irridium flare

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Nice attitude mate.

The German government already admitted they were real and said they were a US military project that they were a part of.

I'm afraid you have been duped by disinformation.

The Germans did not mention anything at all about chemtrails.

You see, the word Düppel is German for chaff and not for chemtrail.

Here is where you'll call me a shill or some other choice word.

Well I implore you to not take my word for it, in fact I want you to research the word's meaning.

I suggest either asking a German speaking person or a translator, but since I'm in a helpful mood and since you're such a nice, friendly person I will point you in the right direction:

Link

I will leave it at that for now, I do have reasonable answers to the rest of your "proof" but I would like to see how you react to the above first, before I spend time assisting you with seeing the truth amongst the lies.

One last question if I may?

How does it sit with you that the things that you believe to be truths are in fact lies?

What does that say about those that are shills to these lies?

You see, I see you calling out anyone who disagrees with your point of view as shills as totally hypocritical and contradictory.

Please prove me wrong.

edit on 26/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

How about simple reflection and glare? Airliners can have highly reflective schemes.

www.airliners.net...

www1.airliners.net...

Is this a 'morphing fake plane'? Of course not. It is simply reflection flaring from the light source. That light source, just like your OP video, is the hot fiery thing in the sky called the sun!

TJ

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
GlennCanady wrote

..Just search on Youtube for "Fake Planes" and get your mind blown with some AMAZING evidence of this coming in from all over the planet. Check them out for yourself. All these

videos are not being faked by Industrial Light and Magic I can assure you.

Superb. Maybe you can share some of those 'Fake Planes' with us? The likes of Rod Hilderman were very easy to debunk. I think he has deleted his You Tube account out of pure embarrassment? All he did was stand under a busy Canadian ATC zone, point his camera and film scheduled airliners!

The problem is these people haven't a clue as to what they are filming! All they do is put up videos with crazy titles and block and delete anyone who attempts to reply or post factual information. You just have to look at the comments on Tankerenemy's video to see how people are simply being led astray!

In some of these cases people are filming the aircraft at extreme range with their optics. Atmospheric distortion, light reflection and heat haze is going to play a huge part in the resulting image. Consequently a distinctive airline livery is passed off as something out of the ordinary.

For example

'Chemtrail tanker..what's under the back ?'

Here is the same video analysed by chemtrail/fake plane proponent Tankerenemy.

'The flying baseball tanker (the fake plane)'

This is basic, basic information. That is why many aviation enthusiasts simply laugh at the exploits of the 'Fake/Hologram' plane believers?

That 'Flying Baseball tanker' is an airliner in the very distinctive Monarch Airlines colour scheme.

www.airliners.net...

Yet another one used by all the major proponents of Chemtrails.

'Two engines, three chemtrails (II)'

Yet again basic, basic information. They can't even get it round their heads that an airliner can have THREE engines.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

Look at the strange pod that Tankerenemy is highlighting on the aircraft?

Ask the Russian Tupolev design bureau what the reason for the pods is? The pods are a Tupolev design trait. It is one solution for them in order to carry multi-bogie main

undercarriage. Many of their aircraft such as the Tu-154 and Tu-134 carry the pods.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.airliners.net...

Tupolev bombers featuring the undercarriage pod design.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

This is very, very basic information, but these proponents are simply embarrassing themselves time and time again.

TJ

edit on 26-11-2010 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

edit on 26-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Here is another one of the 'believers' mega fails. Filmed in Italy by Niko010101.

'Unidentified airplane with identifying marks removed'

'The unmarked airplane'

Wow! An unmarked plane? It must be one of those unmarked chemical sprayers? Look at the comments from everyone applauding the filming?

Wrong! The aircraft is marked and does carry a registration. It is yet another embarrassing error from the chemtrail believers.

Here is the aircraft in question filmed in the US before Boeing loaned it to the Italian Air Force. It carries the registration N606TW. It is part of the Boeing air refuelling tanker crew training program for the Italian Air Force.

cencio4.wordpress.com...

Check out the second video and compare to the images. Note where the US registration is actually located?

Look! Aircraft enthusiasts can even get onboard it in Italy! I wonder which button is the Chemtrail on off switch?

Check page 2 of the following for the cockpit image.

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Chemtrail promoters and believers posting utter nonsense videos again? Why that never happens. Well never happens except everytime they post this stuff. How in the world you chemtrail believers claim that everyone else is sheep except those who believe in chemtrails, but then complete disinformation like those videos get posted.

So, if one of you chemtrail believers could answer. Why is it that when one of you posts videos and photos, its never actually what any of you say it is?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've got to thank all the previous posters for restoring my faith in the denial of ignorance. It was getting kind of sad.

That said, Carnicom as a source is always a laugh. He claims he is a "research scientist", yet does not say what discipline. Which means not atmospheric, meteorology, chemistry, physics, geology, aviation sciences, or anything even close to being relevent to the matter of what is seen in the sky behind airplanes. He gets things wrong more often than not. On just one page of his "research", he names himself as a source twice, uses as a source the instruction sheet from a middle-school level science class chemistry test (his version of good testing), and some resources that are just a step above "Chemistry for Dummies".
It's actually funny, how he tries to emulate real science, but he fails many many times. He uses air filters for his samples, whether fibrous or ionization, at or near ground level. He does not include in his studies any evidence that he excluded all possible ground level contaminations. He doesn't use a control. He was spoofed on purpose by a laboratory that "leaked" the finding of dihydrogen mono-oxide to be the key component in all "chemtrails". He is not reliable, and makes his living selling his books, videos, and personal appearance to promote the "chemtrail" myth. Carnicom is one of the true shills of the "Chemtrail" theory, not the people who know enough science to see through his BS.
Planes are highly reflective. They are also very far away. And most people who capture "chemtrail" photos and videos are using crap cameras and crap lenses so are unable to see what is really there. Then they pass their ignorance off on a willing audience, who don't know enough real science to tell a "fake chemtrail plane" from a lit fart. They also apparently don't know the worth of a tripod! Can't you guys hold a camera still EVER?
So what was your excuse for not learning something about aviation, meteorology, or any other pertinent information to make any claim at all about what you are seeing in the sky? May I suggest you research "contrail studies - chemtrails"? There is lots of science out there, going back decades. The earliest published work available on the internet was from the 1920's. Googling my suggestion gives you 408,000 hits. Lots for you to choose from.

edit on 26-11-2010 by stars15k because: forgot something.

edit on 26-11-2010 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You will have your official "chemtrail believer" card pulled. Your video shows a plane that is leaving a non-persistent "chemtrail". It's one of the expected hallmarks that "chemtrailers" keep spouting, that the visible difference between a "real" contrail and a "chemtrail" is that a contrail dissipates within minutes and a "chemtrail" will linger. So this "fake plane" was spraying real contrails, not "chemtrails" as promoted?

And please explain how a "fake" black object can be seen in a sunlit sky. It starts off as a plane, it finishes as a plane, it's got a highly reflective surface and in glinting like a plane would, it's leaving a "real" quickly dissipating contrail......looks like it's a plane with a contrail after all.
What was your rationale that it was anything other than a plane with a contrail?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join