It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Election(s), and the 9/11 issue. Force the issue.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think we are in a day in age in which our actions are most pertinent to our situation. Those of us in the United States, should really make a push to force the issue of a new investigation into 9/11. We should make it clear that the candidate(s) that wish to get elected in 2012, that theres going to be an investigation.

Not that drowning our economy is in our best interest, but we control so much of the economy. We need to take a stand, and free the information before it gets lost in the post 2012 reality, whatever that reality may be. We need to spread the word stronger. Even if it means we all stand idle, and not work. Will they starve us all if we protest in D.C. for weeks, months?

I believe that after a real investigation into 9/11, we'll uncover the start of most of the problems in our society, whether it be bank fraud, investment fraud, economy manipulation, espionage and treason, the truth will be brought forward, and those responsible will be forced into a very precarious situation. We need to make this the issue, and we need to start calling those against a real investigation "anti-humane", or "terrorist supporters".

The information is out there, and those who have checked it out, know, and those who deny the information, aren't thinking logically. So vow to make it clear to all candidates of all electorial races, that the issue is 9/11, and they might want to jump on board. Make sure we confront these candidates and get them on camera stating their opinions of a new investigation, and then do your civil duty everyone, and inform the voters.

Happy Thanksgiving ATS.
Enjoy

Mods, move where you please.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Why don't truthers fund another investigation? Regardless, if there was another legitimate investigation, the conclusions would be the same, but obviously this would just more evidence of this all encompassing conspiracy and another investigation will be needed after that and so on.

You don't have a problem with the investigation, you have a problem with said investigation's conclusion conflicting with your beliefs about 9/11 and the 'NWO'.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

That's an excellent idea, in fact, I think all potential candidates should be ignored unless they do what we say. The two biggest issues that need to be taken care of is 9/11 and the Federal Reserve. The Fed needs to be ended, and we need more politicians willing to get rid of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi[/i

You don't have a problem with the investigation, you have a problem with said investigation's conclusion conflicting with your beliefs about 9/11 and the 'NWO'.

No. It has to do with the NIST report not answering many questions that were presented to them. It has to do with the way the investigation was handled. It has to do with the length of time it took before Bush ordered an investigation. It has to do with things that were said by Bush and Team before, during and after the attacks. It has to do with the fact of the greatest military on Earths' inability to stop the attacks even after intelligence from many other countries informed ours of such attacks. It has to do with the unwillingness to release tapes to the public regarding the Pentagon. It has to do with Flight 93's story just not making much sense.
There are many things it has to do with.
When the whole truth is not given regarding loss of American lives, people will ask questions and try to piece it together. That is what were doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That's an excellent idea, in fact, I think all potential candidates should be ignored unless they do what we say. The two biggest issues that need to be taken care of is 9/11 and the Federal Reserve. The Fed needs to be ended, and we need more politicians willing to get rid of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

When the whole truth is not given regarding loss of American lives, people will ask questions and try to piece it together. That is what were doing.

Why don't you truthers just do what Whyhi suggested? Nothing is stopping you from starting your own Special Investigation. Find a lawyer willing to make a fool out of himself - there are plenty around, you could get that moron who sued for April Gallop, for starters - and start to subpoena folks! Convince a judge that what you have is a good case and you are on your way! Just don't expect the American people to pay for it,

What's that? Why can't you do that?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I, as well as millions of other are confident that a real legitimate investigation will prove to be quite the contrary to that which has been published as fact.

Those responsible deserve no protection. none.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This post makes no sense. Up until now you conspiracy people have been insisting that Bush staged 9/11, and becuase Obama isn't wallowing in these conspiracies like you hoped he would, it means he's necessarily a member of the conspiracy as well. If the conspirators are so powerful that they can shape and mold reality to their liking to the point they can even stock the presidency with whatever lackey they want, what possible difference would it make who you conspiracy people root for? If he wins, he's necessarily part of the conspiracy, and if he isn't, the conspirators will make sure he/she never wins.

What say you conspiracy pick one conspiracy and actually stick with it, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

This post makes no sense. Up until now you conspiracy people have been insisting that Bush staged 9/11, and becuase Obama isn't wallowing in these conspiracies like you hoped he would, it means he's necessarily a member of the conspiracy as well. If the conspirators are so powerful that they can shape and mold reality to their liking to the point they can even stock the presidency with whatever lackey they want, what possible difference would it make who you conspiracy people root for? If he wins, he's necessarily part of the conspiracy, and if he isn't, the conspirators will make sure he/she never wins.

I couldn't have said it better myself, friend.

Also, I want to point out trebor's point, which was a good one; why not just start your own investigation? You have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of individuals like yourself, who honestly believe that the government (or the Israeli's) staged the attackes (or let them happen) on 9/11.... Why not have a money-bomb of sorts and use the money raised to hire lawyers and scientists, then publish your findings and release them to the public? We sheep need our eyes to be opened, for Christ's sake!

I honestly believe that this hasn't happened for one of three reasons:

1) You really don't have the support you think you have;
2) Nobody has really thought about it;
3) Troofers just want something to continue yell about, even if they know/think it will never happen (a new investigation, for instance).

So what is it? Is it one of the things I mentioned above, or is it something else?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Dave you have no idea what it is you are talking about. Have fun being ignorant. Perhaps one day after anarchy has broken out, you and I could find ourselves in some sort of duel. I have nothing else to say to you, because you didn;t say anything that made any sense. keepp di dii dis iddidss dis in fo

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Oh Dave I forgot... you might want to change your name, since everyone knows...

oh you probably do have a few others, maybe thats how you gets them stars, since you rarely make a point

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by DIDtm

Why don't you truthers just do what Whyhi suggested? Nothing is stopping you from starting your own Special Investigation. Find a lawyer willing to make a fool out of himself - there are plenty around, you could get that moron who sued for April Gallop, for starters - and start to subpoena folks! Convince a judge that what you have is a good case and you are on your way! Just don't expect the American people to pay for it,

What's that? Why can't you do that?

If it were only that easy. Bush and company stonewalled the first investigation, what makes anyone think that Obama and company wouldnt do it too? He's already stated that anyone who doesnt believe the OS is branded as a domestic terrorist. Following in Bush's footsteps with that comment.
Without all information being available for an investigation, it doesn't matter who does it.
You guys are smarter than this, start acting like it.

top topics

join