It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I wonder...

Could it be possible that the charges brought against assange will be revealed in diplomatic communications between interested governments?

That would certainly be an eye-opener.

Waiting patiently but guessing I won't be waiting long.

, Thats will be great...

I would like to see another interview with that lady in CNN. Would be hilarius

edit on 26-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

why on earth should i have compassion for him i dont even know the fellow ?
all i know about "him" is the data ive been fed from the media thats at hand.

from that data i can conclude that this circus would have been over a long time ago
had he just gone to the questioning , sure they might have held him for 48h
but the full story had been told by him in person ,. not a message on a web board nor
a letter from someone speaking on your behalf, but Sincerity as the agenda of the
organisation he represents,

he´s done the exact opposite of that. its just my take on it all

the legal truth about assange at the moment is that he is wanted for sexual assault molestation and rape on multiple occations be the incidents true or false.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

the legal truth about assange at the moment is that he is wanted for sexual assault molestation and rape on multiple occations be the incidents true or false.

And this is very suspicious to me. But even IF he are guilty, this dont erase what his organization is doing for the world. Because of this he deserve respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zerohaze

Well im not good with technology, but it is my opinion that this could be only a preventive measure. If Weakileaks is putting up such a massive amount of information into their website and at the same time everyone is anxiously awaiting this, I would expect a big amount of traffic in their website... this could crash their website no?.. they then would probably have to deal with this too on top of uploading the files.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The website __._ has not been down once for me and I'm in us. This is the site I've been using since they were down before the last release.

I've been wondering what the dangers/threats have been for his son. It's hard to imagine TPTB wouldn't consider him useful for persuading Assange to cease and desist. I wonder what protective measures are being taken on his behalf.

I'm looking forward to this next info drop. I have no idea how to download that torrent file. lol If I could figure it out I would, but I suppose I'll just wait on someone here to post the info if the key is released.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This post is for people that are not interested by this topics. Don't read the thread if you are not interested by it. It's not cool.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

I wonder why every charge against him are charges that cannot be backed up with hard evidence. That are very hard to defend against. Are all of a sexual nature where even if disproved leaves people thinking 'no smoke without fire.'

He just happens to be a thorn in the side of the PTB and coincidentlly is sexual predator as a hobby.

What next. He beats up his mother and kicks little poodles? Even worse, is he a smoker?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Latest tweet ::

UK Government has issued a "D-notice" warning to all UK news editors, asking to be briefed on upcoming WikiLeaks stories.
4 minutes ago via web

and
definition

D-notice noun /ˈdiːˌnəʊ.tɪs//-ˌnoʊ.t ̬ɪs/ n [C usually singular]
a British government instruction preventing particular information from being made public in order to protect the country

Shame on you UK government. This shows the UK governent is not interested in its citizens being shown the truth. Shame on you.

(UK residents - this proves your government is censoring the media. you might as well be living in north korea.)
edit on 26-11-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The UK, the US, the Australians: censuring governments.
They will not allow the news about wikileaks, but anyone with an internet connection will know.

You are so doomed, governments!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Thanks for the info

BTW as a UK subject I am very aware that everything our news media (loose term) churns out is propaganda.

That is why my news channel is RT. Still propaganda but at least contains some news.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by the_denv

my point was that he didn't practice safe sex
so what if he raped them anyways? put him in jail if it is true, although the girls admit it isnt.
hes just a scapegoat as someone else said, the face, the PR
anyone can do his job. editor-in-chief? means he decides what goes on the front page. any other info is simply published for public viewing.

He is the 'face' of wikileaks, his job is to put himself out there and take what is thrown at him, while the others can get on with their work. He has got a lot of guts.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

why on earth should i have compassion for him i dont even know the fellow ?
all i know about "him" is the data ive been fed from the media thats at hand.

from that data i can conclude that this circus would have been over a long time ago
had he just gone to the questioning , sure they might have held him for 48h
but the full story had been told by him in person ,. not a message on a web board nor
a letter from someone speaking on your behalf, but Sincerity as the agenda of the
organisation he represents,

he´s done the exact opposite of that. its just my take on it all

Well, I will agree to differ and leave it at that. Your take on the situation and mind are very different. I don't think there's any point in staying involved in a circular discussion.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra

The dark hats within the US government! While I don't agree with you 100%, that's a great line, so kudos and star. Personally I'm of the mindset that we button up our borders, clean up after our internal messes and keep to ourselves for a while. Natural disaster somewhere in the world..sorry we'd love to help but we're cleaning house. UN, you're going to have to find a new home. Political refuges...sorry we're still cleaning house. I'm sure any of the squeaky clean countries will take you in. OK, maybe that's a little too over the top but you get my point. I hear people constantly say the US should butt out of world affairs. My question is will we also be bashed when we finally do?

Thanks, man.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

We are all doomed no matter what happens.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
One thing I find odd, is why this is splashed over Google, yet you would think it was not in the best interests of the PTB to allow their media puppets to display it so prominently?

Ok, if it says Turkey gave weapons to Al-Qaeda- wouldn't that actually serve the PTB's interests, because they are going after their enemy and this gives them ammo. Will the release show how the PTB subjugate poor countries or will it contain convenient 'truths' like terrorist this and terrorist that, that for one reason or other the PTB never provided evidence for in the first place because it would embarrass their friends, like the Saudis or the Israelis?

Just how much editing of the information is done? They could have edited the part about space aliens, and the only info that gets released is about Al-Qaeda

I don't know... too bad the docs weren't given to Cryptome

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zerohaze

It's not down here in the Netherlands...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

I guess the thread title hasn't not been updated there yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I watch RT here from the states. They show stuff that we would never see on our mainstream news channels in the US. It's better than nothing. The segues on our regular news channels just makes me laugh. They go from William & Kate to the NK situation to the Dow to Lindsay Lohan. Kind of hard to take it seriously even if trying to sort through propaganda.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
One thing I find odd, is why this is splashed over Google, yet you would think it was not in the best interests of the PTB to allow their media puppets to display it so prominently?

Hmm... well the UK just issued Type1 and Type5 D-Notices on wikileaks. Don't expect to see anything further on this issue from UK sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join