It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

i wouldent call getting interpol behind you a stalling , he cant even board a plane let alone check in to a hotel under his own name,...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Maybe one plan backfired and he is using it to his advantage to stay in the limelight, your safe in the media...for a while.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Beautiful and inspiring.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If I were an Interpol agent, I'd not be looking very hard myself....charges are what's being stalled and anyone that reads material on it should know that immediately. Interpol no doubt has real criminals to go after.
I'd be afraid the motivation would be to capture and torture him and I'd want no part of it.

Of course Interpol is being used primarily to tap resources to locate him.
edit on 26-11-2010 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Originally posted by zerbot565

why isnt he then a law abiding role model in his own case , ...

just saying ,

If you are really following the 'rape' case, you'd know that the 'rapes' were alleged by 2 women that had CONSENTUAL sex with him, and then got mad and filed charges that he didn't use a condom the next time they had sex with him. The prosecutor DROPPED the charges, and then someone higher than her reopened the case and just hasn't closed it yet.

They wanted to make sure Interpol had a legal reason to look for him and detain him.

He's not being unlawful, he's being careful.

Not only that, but talking about Julian Assange in relation to Wikileaks document dumps is a red herring. Wikileaks is much larger than Julian Assange, and focusing on him instead of what the organization Wikileaks releases is exactly what TPTB want.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimelab

Exactly. Anyone that starts bringing that rape stuff up is a bit suspect as an operative, to me, personally, cause it ain't jack as far as anything to show he's really this monster like they are trying to get people to believe- and if you are that interested in the actual case, you'd know that.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crimelab

Originally posted by hadriana

Originally posted by zerbot565

why isnt he then a law abiding role model in his own case , ...

just saying ,

He's not being unlawful, he's being careful.

careful about security, yes. careful about sex, no.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

That is the thing mate, they cant do that, hes getting to much media attention. I bet Assange is trying to reverse their smear campaign into working for him, rather than against.

reply to post by Crimelab

Yeah, over 800+ in their staff currently, and its increasing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
seams to me many miss the point in total ,

he´s done very little to clear his name and he is now on the run from law authorities
by his own actions for failure and neglect to recognize his own situvation ,

killing a killer makes you a killer so to say, ...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Anyone can shout rape though, imagine getting lucky and scoring one night, only to find the police at your door the next day. It has happened a thousand times to average joes.

It can happen to anyone and its not a nice thing at all. How do you prove your innocence when both of you consented to it the previous night and to your knowledge everything was okey dokey?

[heading to bed, its really late, see you tomorrow]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Oh hokey, he might clear his name if there were anything of substance to clear it about.

The rape charges were DROPPED, the lower prosecutor who was the one to talk to the women and investigate the case said there was nothing there. Even the women want it dropped. It's the higher court dragging it out and it's for a political purpose.

God knows I had sex without a condom before. I did it, I am guilty. I even did it with 2 folks in the same week. Why is it I am not in the news as a rapist with Interpol after ME? Why, because it is silly.
Be informed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by asperetty

Anyone can shout rape though, imagine getting lucky and scoring one night, only to find the police at your door the next day. It has happened a thousand times to average joes.

It can happen to anyone and its not a nice thing at all. How do you prove your innocence when both of you consented to it the previous night and to your knowledge everything was okey dokey?

[heading to bed, its really late, see you tomorrow]

That could be the case but it might very well also be he DID do it... You were not there in the bed that night and neither was I... It could be either or.... I don't want a rapist walking the street, I don't want an innocent man going to prison for rape.These girls were under 18 so if it WAS consensual he shouldn't have been having sex with young girls either.
edit on 26-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

my point was that he didn't practice safe sex
so what if he raped them anyways? put him in jail if it is true, although the girls admit it isnt.
hes just a scapegoat as someone else said, the face, the PR
anyone can do his job. editor-in-chief? means he decides what goes on the front page. any other info is simply published for public viewing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow I cant wait to see the look on Clinton and Obamas face when all the US secret messages are presented to the world.

What could they say when things like Iraq, 911, Afghanistan, economic collapse, New Orleans devestation etc etc are shown to be carefully managed and manipulated by the govenrment, prior and post event for their own agenda's.

Boy o BOY I cant wait.

This is exactly what occured last time a release was coming, sites went down.

Some say its because the US was trying to stop the release from occuring, others say maintenance and a carefully planned PR exercise.

I'd tend to go with the first option, because sure as sugar the US is begging this toxic truth comes out.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

The women were both well over 18 years old.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've got my beer and popcorn in hand.

Now this should be something to watch...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

it still wont change the fact that "victiims" went to the police for consultation about the incidents they endured.

and at the same point most in this thread althou not saying it but the underlaying context is that even assange and their whistleblowers are infiltrated by intel agents at a "friend" level.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'd think there would be some word on their twitter feed if it was something like an attack. They keep twittering the normal stuff but no mention of downtime. We'll see.
Also regardless of rape accusations, Assagne is not wikileaks. He is just one face. There is hundreds of people who actually are wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As each day passes, the more and more I believe that Julian Assange is in FACT an ET/Galactic white knight.

Anyone hear know about the Hong Kong blondes?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Im guessing this is just regular downtime. Wikileaks is constant with this, its not surprising and if its some government agency, this would be all too obvious so that theory can be thrown out the window.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join