It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, they can not stop it, with DDoS only takes time to isolate and block attackers. And then first news will be from newspapers.
Truth can not be stopped - whole world will know about dirty games of many governments.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They leaked everything to the newspapers due to the DOS attack on their servers.

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.elpais.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

No, they only leaked a few articles to them.
The server seems to be back up.

Awaiting a good source for the files, can't trust the media at all. Something is strange when my local radio doesnt even mention Wikileaks. D-Level might have them gagged.

Some leaks are out in french servers at the moment.
Here: StateLogs | Wikileaks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This guy is taking credit for the DOS currently on wikileaks Jester

Just so we are all straight and clear - wikileaks hit is not a 'Distributed' DoS, its a simple DoS - I dont use intermediaries or botnets.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Too bad he's hitting the wrong site, then.

cablegate....__._/ works fine.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wonder what is to become of future wikileak documents that someone got and is put out for us to see. I wonder how world leaders are going to react, if any, to this info.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Files are out check it out:
Wikileaks releases new cables
edit on 28/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Files are out check it out:
Wikileaks releases new cables
edit on 28/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

Link doesn't work ...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No surprise, now Amazon has stopped hosting __._. All of you that used to buy from Amazon, tell them that you are no more interested in using their services, I will definitely do that.

Now it is the swedish company Bahnhof that hosts wikileaks, they won't yield that easy ...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torre
Interesting reading:
Julian Assange and the Computer Conspiracy; “To destroy this invisible government”

My previous attempt above to link to the article failed so here it comes again:

To destroy this invisible government

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Other massive ressource to get access to Wikileaks : bluetouff.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zerohaze

I am looking to search for certain topics on the "WL" documents. I haven't donw torrent before and I have upto 20 Mps on my cable bandwaidth speeds.

What would be the steps to try & obtain the documants and search them. Are they in a searchable format?

I am not interseted in the politics behind them, nor the destruction of our nation and our people. I am just researching for certian things that may or may not be contained. I have always known about all our corrupted governments (all of them). So, I am not looking for a fix of sensationalism or "juicy Journalism" if one can call it journalism. I do, however, believe that if a government fail to secure its documents that wants to remain non public, then that is thier fault. They need to clean the mess without further infringing on our liberties. I have already have known that there are many traitors in the WH and abroad, in our own backyard. When the tyranny succeeds, everyone will be hurt. I hope that I do is a benefit for the next few generations(if my premise is correct).

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarJabba
reply to post by zerohaze

What would be the steps to try & obtain the documants and search them. Are they in a searchable format?

Get yourself a program like Shareaza, to be able to download torrents. Then goto sites like this one:
Torrent

Maybe you should hurry. Who knows, how long this link will exist.

But never mind. I just read, that there are more than 1200 mirror-sites of Wikileaks meanwhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join